The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Rapture? Is it true
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:07 pm 

I'm an athiest so I don't believe it. I don't believe anything in the bible either. :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:22 pm 
Site Admin

Shhh I eat like I am obese at a buffet but yeah I get what your saying. Humans have lost sight of things. Sadly we live in a world that species live and they die out...humans will be erased...one day will all be so sterible we wont be able to breed therefore we will be eradicated very hastefully.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:56 am 

I totally agree with Ember and Mara about the Bible! It was written long after Jesus' death (like centuries later), so that ought to say something right there. Oooo I could go on forever about that...

Anyway, I wonder if the end is slowly coming. Maybe we had our warnings with the tsunami and Hurricane Katrina?

Another thing to consider is that money, corporations, and government are having way too much pull in this world. There was plenty of advance warning before September 11 and Hurricane Katrina, yet nothing was done to prevent it. There really is little out there to protect us - the working class people. A prime example is the FDA and all this sugar going into Americans causing diabetes and the weight empedemic. Everything has this high frutose corn syrup in it, which is worse for your health than sugar. A main alternative sweetner approved by the FDA is Sweet n' Low, which was discovered in a pesticide plant. Then there's the links between diet soda and cancer. The safe alternative to sugar is plant-based stevia, but FDA won't approve it because it costs too much to produce. Oh my word, then there's the Red Cross. The Red Cross volunteers have done a lot of help people and I have respect for Red Cross Workers. But did you know the President of the Red Cross (this non-profit organization) makes between $300,000 - $500,000+ per year? I mean seriously the people in charge of running things around here are money hungry and it's hurting everyone else.

Sorry to go off on all these topics, somehow this topic got me fired up. LOL

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:50 am 
Site Admin

Katrina was not that bad however the surge it caused...poured over the levees into the city causing drownings and havok. I would have went for a walk during Katrina as it was only around a category 3....4 however it all depends where it hits...if it hits in a low sea level type of area your going to get flooding and such. Bush did not put funding towards those levees and because of that look what happened alot of lives lost. Alot of abandoned places up in New Orleans to explore.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:04 pm 

About Me: I'm your usual dude. I love to play the guitar, I have alot to learn, I love my wife and kids with a passion and would proudly go to my grave for them. I don't drink much anymore, I quit toking years ago, but I still know how to enjoy life and have fun. My wife is my drug, I'm addicted and can't get enough. I revolve my life around her, if I'm not at work, you will find me with her and the kids off on one of our adventures. We love the paranormal and spend a large amount of time researching it. That is about all I can say about me.
Favorite Quotes: "When darkness falls, I come alive, fear me, for I am the Phantom of Darkness"
Thanks for the input dudes. Honestly, like I said, I believe in God, my ideals of god may not be the same as others, but I believe in one. I also believe that Jesus was real, and that what he said was real, and that his crucifiction was real, and that when he was resserected it was a big space ship sitting in orbit that teleported him out of the tomb, you see although I say I believe, I think that God is an Alien from another planet, and he put us here to entertain his Saturday night guests, I have said it before in a post on our other group that we are nothing more than an aquarium for a higher power and when he does come for us, it isn't going to be to take us home, but more like take us to the shitter to flush us. I started this topic just to see what other peoples opinions or beliefs were. I can't take everything in the bible literally, but I do find the book of Ezekial very interesting. And the book of Revelations is very entertaining anyways, and so was the Left Behind books, because to be truthfull, I feel that I have been left behind already.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:15 pm 

Hey Rob,

I believe in God, Jesus, and the crusifiction too. Personally I think we get reunited with past loved ones, then are reincarnated after we die. Do you think we get just flushed away and disapear into nothingness? From a psychological perspective no matter how far fetched the idea of heaven sounds, part of me thinks that people firming believe in heaven (a wonderful place after death) because the idea of death scares them. It's hard to imagine just being wiped off the face of the earth. Death terrifies me, so I'm definitely one of those people! LOL So I beleive in both Heaven and reincarnation. We meet our maker after death and then get reincarnated into a happy (heaven) or sad, cruel (hell) life depending on how we were in this life. And sometimes the soul is troubled and gets caught in between and that's where we have ghosts.

Jackie

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:52 pm 
Site Admin

No i dont think we disappear we rather get disbursed is the terminology I like to think of. I do believe that jesus was crucifixed I mean back then stoning and death by the cross was really not that uncommon he just was killed because he was different in society and society rebels against anybody that is different.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:10 am 

I know all of this was written last year but don’t some of you think mankind has a chance without divine or alien intervention. I think the question is interesting but most of all it seems to be that anyone convinced the human race is doomed will not be willing to work for its benefit. I hope that there is more to life then waiting around for the holy father to come out of the sky and save or damn us all.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:41 am 
Site Admin

Mark I would like to think so too but Man is not based on science its based on war, money etc aliens got where they are today because they were based on science and discovery. Who is to say were not the aliens on this planet. I dont rely on religion and god to save me I think man has to save himself.
Rick

Profile E-mail