The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Are Vampires real?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:17 pm 

About Me: I AM the paranormal. I love death/ghosts/cryptozoology,etc. My hero is the Reaper because in death, we all become our perfect self. I am married to Rob 5 years this July and I'd kill/maim/dismember for him and our kids. I have a Supernatural high and I've tried everything once. I don't scare easily unless confronted by a circus clown or mall Santa. I am a pyromaniac. If you see me, I'll be the chubby lady dressed in black with alot of makeup, if you see me at all. Mostly I haunt your nightmares. I will be in an old cemetery listening to the dead or in old buildings soaking up the atmosphere with my ever present digital camera. I don't take the afterworld lightly and the first way to piss me off is to not take the dead seriously. I hate all holidays except Halloween. I love the night and all that walks in it.
Favorite Quotes: mortuii vivos docent- the dead teach the living.
Death is the ultimate equalizer, no man beats the reaper.
Can anyone tell me if there actually are real life true vampires? I am intrigued by the lifestyle and love gothism. I hate sunlight- I mean it really hurts me. I have never freaked out about blood except the disease factor. I usually dress in black and in this rural area that doesnt go over so well. I wish it was always nightime. I love graveyards. I know I am getting weird so I should get some sleep.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Are Vampires real?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:23 pm 

About Me: I'm your usual dude. I love to play the guitar, I have alot to learn, I love my wife and kids with a passion and would proudly go to my grave for them. I don't drink much anymore, I quit toking years ago, but I still know how to enjoy life and have fun. My wife is my drug, I'm addicted and can't get enough. I revolve my life around her, if I'm not at work, you will find me with her and the kids off on one of our adventures. We love the paranormal and spend a large amount of time researching it. That is about all I can say about me.
Favorite Quotes: "When darkness falls, I come alive, fear me, for I am the Phantom of Darkness"
Wierd? I wouldn't have you anyother way babe, If they are not real, I wish they was, because I would definately want a members jacket to that group, I love the night, and what comes with it. Loves.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:54 pm 

Hi Mara and Rob!!!

Ya know I have no idea if they are real or not. They are probably people out there that are in to it. Have you ever had a desire to suck someone's blood? :?

Loves,
Jackie

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:19 pm 
Site Admin

I think the legend does have some truth to it. I do not know how many are real or not real but more or less they are a secret society gone underground that is my theory.
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail