The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Just my kinda forum!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:07 am 

About Me: Rick eats cock
Favorite Quotes: " Revenge is a dish best served cold "
First tips, No weapons, drugs, or anything you might have picked up as a keepsake. If you do get caught, 9 times out of 10 the cops will let you walk.

The biggest tip is flashlights, people should learn to use there natural night vison. We would be approcing a place at night, and sure enough someone would whip on a flashlight in the woods on our way to the explore. no no no

at night to keep you flashlights pointing down or with some of your fingers over the lens to dull the light, flashlight beem out windows is what usually gets the cops to show

Keep noise down. you dont need to be pindrop silent, but keep LOUD convo to an dull roar

Black clothes!for night / Dress sorta nice for day trips

If you are in an area with alot of watching eyes, make yourself busy doing something else, human psychology states most nosy people will lose interest in you after 5 full minutes

once you are in a building. wait by a window near your entrance spot , but on a higher up floor for 5 or so minutes, to see if you have security or cop company taking notice

from there the final step is to have fun!

As for cemetaries, unless its a family owned plot on there land, you cant be stopped for going to visit, and no cop in their right mind is going to arrest someone at a grave site, I always bringsome sort of flowers, weather i bought them or picked them, if the cops show, pick the closest grave and hold the flowers " mourning " ..... you will be fine

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:53 am 
Site Admin

My advice is that if you do not want to get caught tresspassing DONT. I mean when you do enough tresspassing you realize there is the right way then there is the careless way. Them people on UER got so many arrest cause they do not know how to enter a place. I have never been arrested had a few close calls one time went out the back as they were in the front lol. Shit happens....but some things are worth the risk especially those old asylums up north.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:46 pm 

How do you pick places you explore? Do they usually have to have a "haunted" or troubled history? Or do you just like to check out abandoned buildings?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:07 am 

About Me: Rick eats cock
Favorite Quotes: " Revenge is a dish best served cold "
The Wife believes in spookies, I really dont. She likes to find places with seedy pasts, I just hit anything abondoned

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:10 am 
Site Admin

I am the same way I see it I venture into it history...no history...ghost or no ghost. I mean life isnt fun unless you can see as much as possible.
Rick

Profile E-mail