The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: **New** Updates On Our Site Volcano California Taste Of Gold
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:57 pm 
Site Admin

I am finally starting to work on my explorations while I was in California and so make sure you check them out as I go along. It will give you a taste of gold country and why I chose to relocate my organization in this region. Its beauty...lore...mystery etc is very captivating. This is not a huge update but its a nice place I spent a lot of time at including when I was homeless living in the woods I lived in the woods of Volcano:) Its a old miners town...lots of history here. I remember toking one up a few months ago riding along roads that twist and turned....along a creek bed where people were gold panning. I will go back in a few months and that will be that. Ill be finishing up in Las Vegas then head on back to central California to work with this place amongst others. Anyhow check it out at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org in the investigation archives. Also I added some more locations I did in CA almost forgot about them lol so tonight's trip will not be the 700th location but rather then 705th location closing in on my 800th exploration. Anyhow check it out....hope you like the update.

Gateway 3/Portal 18

Volcano California Prologue Page
Volcano California Exploration 1 and Photos

In just a matter of a few hours Ill be heading on out we got a real special place happening tonight call it magical even. Things are going to get very busy ill post my itinerary for the next couple weeks for my members.
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail