The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Special Addition To Our Site Lone Mountain Special Featu
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:10 pm 
Site Admin

I worked hard on this one its not paranormal but it is part of our site now and if you want to see the videos and many photos taken please visit the following at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our archives at:

Gateway 3/Portal 18

Lone Mountain Prologue Page
Lone Mountain Exploration 1 Photos
Lone Mountain Videos Page

There are dozens of photos some very scenic....all the way from the base to the peak overlooking Las Vegas. Their are also 7 videos I made for your viewing. Youtube makes them blurry sad to say but its the real thing. I put a lot of work into this addition make sure you check it out. Have a wonderful evening.

Oh and also I will be doing my sends to my forums later. I am asking this hate group to please stop sending threats its getting to be childish...we had 5 flame post all ranting on about some things like turning me into the FBI then ranting on about how I am a Satanist.... I will not post cause those hate groups no longer deserve my attention and I know your reading stalker so kiss my ass:) my work speaks for itself Ill face each and everyone of you do not think I am a coward believe me when I say this to you as far as the rest of you go members, friends, Deggi 5.... enjoy this little journey with me. It was designed to make you feel like you are with me the entire way plus it gives you a real look at Las Vegas! Ill do a radio show next week and ill be discussing this mountain a little bit along with a few other recent adventures!
Lord Rick
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Founder

Profile E-mail