The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Pet Thread!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:42 am 

About Me: My work in fields of Paranormal and Genealogical/Historical Work
has taken me to many places.
I have discovered a lot in my Family Genealogy that links me with
the Old West's most famed Characters.
Yes, I carry Guns as did my Forebearers.
I am a Modern Day Outlaw, because I know things about Billy
the Kid that Historians and Descendants wished I had never
known or found out about.
I have a rock - Solid Resume and Listings based upon my
Paranormal Experiences.
I am also an Aspiring Author, ready to tell ALL about what I know!
Favorite Quotes: "Yoo Hoo! I'll make you Famous! " Emilio Estevez as Billy the Kid;
Young Guns 2
AAAWWWW! How Adorable! LOVE those Cats! :D
I have a Cat named Jukebox, who will have her own page on my New Website, with All photos of her there.
She is Extremely Spoiled! :lol:
She has 3 Cat Towers, a Mess of Toys (enough for 5 Cats), all for herself, a Cat Stroller (for visits in town) and a Mom and Dad that Love her to NO end!
Jukebox LOVES People, she is very friendly and affectionate.
Jukebox suckles on my fingers like a Baby suckles on a Bottle, as she was Hand Raised from a Kitten, Bottle Fed from birth.
She was taken from her Mom too quickly after she was born, by someone who was ignorant of how to raise Cats.
She was given to us by a Neighbor, as she was too sickly for them to care for at first.
Jukebox is now a Healthy, Fluffy, Fat 15 Lb. Cat who steals the hearts of everyone she comes across.
She has Hubby and I wrapped around all four of her Footie - Paws!
Jukebox is my baby.
Jukebox is also now the only surviving member of her Litter and of both of her natural parents.
Hopefully, ya'll will be able to come by No. NM to see this Adoreableness for yourselves!
Sorry, just had to Brag! :lol: :mrgreen: :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:04 am 
Site Admin

I got 6 cats right now the one is the momma the other 5 are kittens. But the kittens are almost the size of the momma two of them are male three of them are female. They are awesome kittens they cuddle at night with you and they love to play the kids they are gentle with no claws its going to be hard to get rid of some of them.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:33 pm 

AbranaBonney wrote:
AAAWWWW! How Adorable! LOVE those Cats! :D
I have a Cat named Jukebox, who will have her own page on my New Website, with All photos of her there.
She is Extremely Spoiled! :lol:
She has 3 Cat Towers, a Mess of Toys (enough for 5 Cats), all for herself, a Cat Stroller (for visits in town) and a Mom and Dad that Love her to NO end!
Jukebox LOVES People, she is very friendly and affectionate.
Jukebox suckles on my fingers like a Baby suckles on a Bottle, as she was Hand Raised from a Kitten, Bottle Fed from birth.
She was taken from her Mom too quickly after she was born, by someone who was ignorant of how to raise Cats.
She was given to us by a Neighbor, as she was too sickly for them to care for at first.
Jukebox is now a Healthy, Fluffy, Fat 15 Lb. Cat who steals the hearts of everyone she comes across.
She has Hubby and I wrapped around all four of her Footie - Paws!
Jukebox is my baby.
Jukebox is also now the only surviving member of her Litter and of both of her natural parents.
Hopefully, ya'll will be able to come by No. NM to see this Adoreableness for yourselves!
Sorry, just had to Brag! :lol: :mrgreen: :D

Jukebox is a very lucky kitty! Pest (my black cat) was raised from a baby by me. He was small enough to fit in the palm of my hand when my husband found him in the airplane hangar he works in. Now he is spoiled rotten! He's not very good with strangers though.

Cats are such wonderful animals. So are dogs and other pets. It is so unfortunate that there are many people out there who are irresponsible with them. Jukebox and Pest are very lucky to have us. ;)

Profile E-mail