The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Some PEOPLE
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:57 am 
Site Admin

It sure is the holidays ehhh? What is with some people going all nasty these holidays. I had some dude on my list who has been a lurker for awhile well tonight he unloaded on me it was funny anyways cause his facts were so innacccurate it was not even funny typical Floridian. I HATE people so bad down here cause they are just dumb I mean the guy goes onto say how donations are stupid for equipment when he dont need no equipment and I look at his profile and he does ghost tours so of course he dont need none people pay him to walk them around some stupid cemetery. So the fuck nut has his gf write me more drama telling me she will take me to court I was like fuck you lady cause I didnt mention her name or website or personal information therefore its a dead case even if she tried so she says you better not slander me its like lady its called libel not slander. So uncle tom and his slutty gf were banned end of story! lol
Rick
PS just venting fuck fuck fuck fuck lol welcome to the paranormal & ghost society!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Some PEOPLE
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:42 am 

About Me: My work in fields of Paranormal and Genealogical/Historical Work
has taken me to many places.
I have discovered a lot in my Family Genealogy that links me with
the Old West's most famed Characters.
Yes, I carry Guns as did my Forebearers.
I am a Modern Day Outlaw, because I know things about Billy
the Kid that Historians and Descendants wished I had never
known or found out about.
I have a rock - Solid Resume and Listings based upon my
Paranormal Experiences.
I am also an Aspiring Author, ready to tell ALL about what I know!
Favorite Quotes: "Yoo Hoo! I'll make you Famous! " Emilio Estevez as Billy the Kid;
Young Guns 2
Geez Rick, sounds like my last month or so. :(
This month, even though 2 of my Business Ventures are Flying high, one is failing because some people Hate me for the work that I am doing.
Also, I have lost a Best Friend, been accused of doing things I either knew NOTHING about or had NO part in, I have been Framed for that; plus, I almost had my New Website Shut Down by someone who thought it was God Damned Funny to Complain to my Web Server about something they knew NOTHING about and that was Not the least bit threatening to Anyone in Any part of Anywhere!
Well, I was SO Angry, that I Exploded to those that I Know for a Fact that had a Hand in it, as they Bragged Smugly to eachother of thier Evil Deeds against Me and my Family and Friends! :evil:
I also Raged against them on my Message Board and my Website. :twisted:
Man, it felt So Damned Good to let them have it and tell them that I was Not going to go anywhere and if they think that getting ME shut down is Funny, that we were going to have it out. :twisted:
I am Sick to Death of the Fucking Stress, man!
I was SO Angry today, that I was seeing Red, Shaking from Anger. :evil:
What I would LOVE to do to those that are trying to get at me like this! :twisted:
Thankfully, my Work is Protected under Business Law. Any Legal Help I get will take a HUGE Chunk out of them. :twisted:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Some PEOPLE
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:00 am 
Site Admin

Thats how the internet is people are very nosy they dont understand that the net is a tool meant for learning thats it. But friends are lost and good knowledge all because people get bored and create problems for others. I know the anger you feel you do not have to tell me I have cursed some of them bastards and some of them I would beat the shit out of if I seen them especially the ones who make fun of my kids that to me is like the death penalty id bury the bastards in the woods and wouldn't say a word to anybody.
Rick

Profile E-mail