The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hey ya..
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:01 pm 

About Me: Made a post about me. But when it goes by-by I'll do this.
Favorite Quotes: Today my favorite quote is, (this one is especialy for Rick)
"People always have the time/money to do the things they really want to do"
Hey ya all,

I am Ember Fae, I'm here because this site is way cool, Rick is my friend and I'd liked to maybe make more friends.
Sorry all, I am a taken woman, though, who is/was lucky enough to find love and I would never jeopardize it in any way.
I am 3rd degree Wiccan of Middle Earth Tradition and coven Maiden of a the parent covens of the Middle Earth Tradition named Coven Fangorn.(other parent coven is Coven Rivendale) I have held a board postion on C.O.G (Covent of the Goddess, a national Wiccan organaztion) and I am a real knight of the realm of Jaffa of the house of Lusignan. A title bestowed to me for honor and my honesty by the late Lady Jan Deanna O'Rourke, countess of the house. (Hey, ;) don't laugh..how many real Knights do you know?)
I am an Artist (at least I make the best attemp of being what's close to an artist as I can :lol: )
I do alittle medium-ship when "[i]they"[i] choose and I'm alittle pychic (again, as they choose"
{no I'm not sure who they is, maybe God/Goddess, hell could be a little gold fish in a pond somewhere 8-) }
I try to be as up front as possiable and I put my friends high on my priority list.
Hmm..can't think oh much else. Oh..I LOVE Heavy Metal, and R.H.C. (Respiration Has Ceased) rules ;)

~~~Ember

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Hey ya..
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:51 am 
Site Admin

Glad to see that you finally made it over here. Its nice to have such great friends as I found in you over the last couple years. Will all hang out soon before I move out of FL. Its going to take me a long time before I find the right girl especially after the two lunatics I met this week it makes me think that fish are more romantic so I go fishing haha:) welcome aboard.
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:50 am 

Rick,

I'd set you up with my friend but I know she isn't right for you.I luv her she is a close friend to me but she is a complete air head and kinda nuts.I can only handle her in very small doses myself.

You need a mentaly sercured girl with an itelligent level to at least match yours.

~~~Ember

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:44 pm 
Site Admin

I appreciate it the question is despite she is not emotionally there would I enjoy her passionately? You will have to forgive me right now I just got back from having sex in the park under a tree its been one of those days. But you are right ember I need a secure, smart and sweet girl. I would love to fall in love again I am not ashamed to tell my members this so that way they dont think I am some asshole all the time haha. But its so hard I have had 3 girlfriends in the last 4 years...two of them really tore me apart especially the last one since I loved her son and her more then my own life now that its gone I just am at the point of what is next ya know. You would not believe how many fucking retarded women email me off of myspace today I had like 4 girls who live near me write me weird letters dont even know them and its like right away you can see there not all with it. I am not talking about crazy I am talking about girls who are just bad news and trouble. Read my blog about the redneck one you can laugh I dont mind that is why I posted it. I cannot stand these redneck girls yikes they actually scare the shit out of me more then ghost lol.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:43 pm 

Rick,
I remember bout that girl, you were tore up..I felt really bad for you. I've been there twice. Hopefully never again..but I know good things don't last forever. And I'm out of the fairy tale disney prince & princess happly ever after bullshit.So maybe my heart & soul won't be complete crushed this time around.

Yeah..I saw the comments on your page..I think that one chick is like role playin or something hopefully she is just jokin around with or tryin to be cute with the lord/ lady stuff.I don't know the situation so I'll shut up now k.
Just be careful you don't chatch something off them. Cuz if they going to do the deed with you so quikly they most likely do that with everyone and god only knows what they got and you got kids that need you around for awhile. Besides when you find "the one" do you want to worry bout infecting her? even if it's not a life threatin STD ya know?

~~~Ember

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:35 am 
Site Admin

Ariel was her name....I met her through a paranormal party I through almost seems like it was yesterday. I do practice safe sex Ember but I am polyamorous so I practice a very open lifestyle. My exgf set me straight because I loved her and really didnt want other girls we played with other women on occasion but not to often once or twice. I do not know half of the women commenting on my myspace profile i dont know the girl roleplaying to be honest with you....to actually say I have known somebody well....nobody has given me that chance. To know them would be to know there hearts, minds and bodies something very few are to shallow to give. I am a very strong person I can get what I want almost all the time if I want to see the police station get destroyed by a tornado its going to be destroyed by a tornado just as if I want someone to love I will get someone to love. I am very dominant at times cause honestly life is to short to dilly daddle and play games. I COULD die tomorrow not because its a joke its because that is the reality for each and everyone of you. You can be in bed have a plane land on your house or an ice chunk from your plane and thats it YOUR DEAD. Enjoy life to the fullest cause my friend he got killed and didnt get to beyond that occurrence. As far as women I love women it may be the only thing I have besides my kids and I like making others feel special. I use to buy my exgf almost one gift everyday even if it was small because I use to enjoy seeing her smile it brought happiness to my world. I do believe in true love I just have not found it or I found it they just didnt care about me some girls put on an act that is what hurts.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:10 am 

being poly is hard, everyone has to free them-selves of self esteem issues and be opened to comunication, not for the jelously type etc... I was the maid of honor at the one of my best friends poly triad handfasting ceromony.
The three of them have a wonderful friendship and really are a family. their realtionship are just like any marrried couple you'd find, who is doing the the dishes, etc.. sure they fight just like anybody. but they truely all do have a special relationship. They are kinda in the closet bout it tho, but when ever I hold any funtion, I envite ALL 3 of them.
I could never do what my friend does, being married to 2 men. They would drive me nuts!!! I've been married twice and I couldn't handle either one of them seperatly what would I do with two. Too much laundry for me LOL.(privet joke between me and my friend, every time I go over to her house, one of her husbands can't find a clean shirt)
I could never be in a poly realationship that was two women. I honestly don't have a good self esteem & I get very jelousy. It is hard enough being with a guy that signs boobs and girls always flock to him, and flirt with him.

he dropped me off at the store in the red camero he bought me ,one time, and stayied parked out front with radio on and t-tops,windows down. I was only in the store like 5 minutes, I come out to find this girl (who was younger then me) leaned over the driverside window and shoving her big fat floppy (i'm sure) tits in jon's face (yes boobs is a senitive subject, I'm still in a training bra, they never grew) and she was flirting away.
I wannted to tear her off that car and beat the crap out of her. I didn't I just growled a death metal growl at her when I got close enough. she turned and said something stupid like" Oh you startled me, I though a demon was behind me and was going to eat my soul" and she left out this stupid ho giggle. I replied with a cool & calm "Wait" with that she got this weird look on he face and walked off. Jon said "Oh don't freak, she just walked up, I didn't have time to tell her bout you. Hey! she could have been a fan!" I said "no, she was a whore, thinking she could sleep with you a few times & get my car"

I just get so mad... I am the complete jelousy type, I tried to be in an open relationship with my ex-boyfriend, we were together a year and nothing happen with anyone eles that I know about. We had lots of offers, but every time I'd get this sick feeling, like someone was betraying me. I broke up with him for other reasons tho....he was way to dominating.He believed in treating the woman he is with like a littl girl, spankings if you did not agree with him, if you defied him, anything.He was woman hater, cause of his mom I guess. He would never open up to me, cuz I was just a "silly little woman"
Well Rick..I think you know my personaitly well enough to know I'm not some weak,silly little girl. The only reason I believe it lasted a year with that guy is because Jan just died just before we got involed and I had just left my physicaly abusive husband. so I was not in the right mind state at all. He did not make it any better.
He was a capicorn, him being a capi accualy keep me from dating Jon at first, cuz Jon is a capi. But Jon is not like that, however he is not with-out his issues and he is dominating but he tries me meet me half way on stuff and does respect me.

I don't know how poly people do it..I can't keep it together with one person, how the heck do you manage two?
My friends that are poly, have all been best friends since collage, I think that contributes alot.
Good luck in your indevors Rick, I hope you find what you seek.

~~~Ember

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:40 am 
Site Admin

I just am a very high energy person always want to own the world for myself. But I also have what some consider disorders so for me i get bored easily....or do things on a multiple level. My ability to learn like a sponge absorbing water to some is a weakness....but my attention span is short and I constantly got to have alot of things going on at once. I love having a big family of my own and being able to make others happy. Friendship....companionship....love etc are all very important for me.....since I do not get them from the person I live with so the old saying goes do whatever it is that makes you happy....whether its finding a true love...or someone to hold on a dark cold night. I want another child down the road so for me I NEED to find someone to love its not a question of well should or should I not. Having some positive things in my life reflects on my members...friends...keeps me healthy and level headed. You are lucky to have found someone but you had to go through hell much like I go through hell getting hurt all the time. I would love someday to find a girl who is into the paranormal but at the sametime is a true lady but honestly it probably will not happen in FL. Girls in FL Ember are trashy every fucking one of them lives in a trailer....has about 5 guys drinking at there house every night and is missing all there teeth. I just am tired of it all. Believe me I treat my women like gold i could have 20 wives and still would love them all the same but i dont want 20 i would go crazy with 20 girls on there periods bitching at me. I do however in the future want a soulmate or a twin flame. My exgf was good for me because we went on dates with other women together and it made us both happy but my exgf blew a good thing i mean she was a drunk...compulsive liar and user. It was like me giving her everything she wanted then some and never getting much back. I hate one sided relationships where I give them the world and in the end all I get is burned. I think at this point in my life what would make me happy is to find truth is someones heart. No liars...jerks...con artist....thiefs.....cold hearts....or stupidity. Most women are so dumb I keep talking to and it bores me its like hi how are you and there like what do you want. I need conversations...enlightment.....nights of kisses under the moon and italian dinners with candles lit. Right now i really dont have anybody have not had anybody in over a year since my exgf I remain skeptical but its what i want more then anything in the world.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:00 am 

About Me: Rick eats cock
Favorite Quotes: " Revenge is a dish best served cold "
I think having a wife is killing your game , most girls want a man to themselves, dating a guy with a constant reminder that he is married,

well lets just say your not going to attract the loving girl you want. Just weirdo's and Bar scags

At some point in this life you will need to make a decision, cause girls in the US may screw around with a guy with a wife, but your going to be super hard pressed to get a long term relationship.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:30 pm 
Site Admin

I will always be poly for many reasons I am always to wired in life lol that is why I need a nice asian girl. See I get relationships wife isnt the problem its usually them its there psycho family. religous views, they want money etc. I think I just need to find a woman who is either cultural....spiritual...maybe poly to a point...or pagan. I know there is someone out there for me its a matter of finding that one who is. I have had 3 relationships in fl...one went back to her ex but i know she cared alot about me...the other one her mom was a drunk so she panicked went back to stay with her mom then there was that trailer trash ariel who cared about drugs.....and drinking...and constantly lied man the things i did for that woman and i got shit on for it. I am a guy who gets anything I want I take it I seek it out and I grab my goals. I reach almost all my goals even though others might say hey this guy is this or this guy is that or that is impossible well nothing is to impossible I just have to bend as much as someone will bend for me. I could have 20 wives thats not the issue the issue is i need someone who has some intelligence and a sweet heart. I dont want psychos but again this is FL alot of women are losers down here maybe in CA it will change most asian girls im friends with are cool with it as long as i can give them some companionship and love so that is where I need to focus a cultural understanding girl they exist there just rare lol:) :P

Profile E-mail