The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: **TUNE IN*** To AngelOfThyNight Radio LIVE On Stickam!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:57 pm 
Site Admin

One of our biggest shows of the year airs Wednesday October 27th 7pm PST 10pm EST and you are invited to tune in. We will be covering everything from ghost to straight up RAW adult comedy and music of the dark wave.

Our show has moved to STICKAM and we will NOT be hosting on Livevideo due to a site glitch. I would have hosted a couple shows this month but was taking sometime to discuss the best avenue to host a show where its easy going and I can boast a chatroom, guest cams...and give you guys some good video quality along with the show.

I normally do not host in the middle of the week however with Halloween coming up I will be out of town, going to parties and taking my kids out Trick or Treating so this is the only day I can host it. Remember do not be shy call the show LIVE will be running for about 5 hours!!

Here is the information

Where: http://www.stickam.com/angelofthynight show will air right on this page along with other widgets ill be posting from our other websites.

When: October 27th - 7pm pst 10pm est!

Call Us During Show Hours At: +(1) 702-442 0903 Ext.188 or Skype Us At AngelOfThyNight

Lord Rick
Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: AngelOfThyNight Radio Is Having A Contest Tonight....
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:21 pm 
Site Admin

Well so it seems were in our 7 season perhaps 8th tonight but nonetheless it is Halloween so I feel like giving out our show for free tonight. For the lucky winners you will receive seasons 1 through 4 around 100 hours of stand up comedy and classic Lord Rick radio here is how tonight you can win.

1. Be caller number 10
2. Girl to on cam with the sexiest Halloween costume
3. Answer the trivia question given when calling into our show

Your going to have a blast tonight be on time as so will I will also be hosting allot of epic music you will not want to miss it!

You can tune into the show tonight stickam will not feature me but I will be on regardless hoping to get a few thousand live viewers and we should we always do every October.

Where: http://www.stickam.com/angelofthynight
When: October 27th - 7pm pst 10pm est!

Call Us During Show Hours At: +(1) 702-442 0903 Ext.188 or Skype Us At AngelOfThyNight

Lord Rick
Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail