The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thanks Everyone For Tuning Into Last Night's Show
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:17 pm 
Site Admin

Let me take the time to thank all of the members, fans, friends and listeners of AngelOfThyNight & Nightfall Radio last night. Their is no rebroadcast for those who did not make the show however I do record it in our studios and eventually will be giving away the show on disc as well as making each season available. Last night we held our listeners for almost 6 hours and it made me happy to see some of you come on out to party with me. I realize its been a couple months since I did a show and its because of each and everyone one of you that we been entertaining for over 3 years. Despite we had one hater our chatroom mods dealt with it accordingly and a special thank you goes out to Mike Dijital for all his help along with anybody else who lended their support. I appreciate it and hope to do many more shows in the future. I hope to make the call in feature a regular tradition as well. I know that LV has some tech issues so when the server crashed I was so scared I lost all my listeners then 5 minutes later everybody came back into the room and to the shows main page you guys are great. Here are the shows highlights!

Episode 65 "E.R. With Dr. Lord Rick" 350 Mins: Super Sneezer, Mount Zion, Raw Medical Humor, Mug Shots Of The Weird, Should Bigfoot be Killed For Evidence, Montezuma's Curse In Utah & Gold, My Close Encounter With Death Recently Not Once But Twice, Reverends Thomass & Sinthyia Darkness Summer Roast, Wolfman, Lord Rick Goes To Highschool, INDEPENDENCE Day, Brotherhood Of The Chicken Wings & Las Vegas Transit, My First Paranormal Investigation When I Was 8 Years Old, Dodgeball For Grownups, Voodoo In Africa, My Encounter With A Bush & Stranded, Lord Ricks Speedchase, Pizza Cutter Madness, Radio Contest Giveaway & Lord Rick Doolittle An Episode Packed With Entertainment & Comedy With New Theme Song By Mike Dijital!

Best Wishes,
Lord Rick

http://www.livevideo.com/liveshow/AngelOfThyNight

www.paranormalghostsociety.org/AngelOfThyNightRadio.htm

www.myspace.com/AngelOfThyNightRadio

Profile E-mail