The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Today I Will Be LIVE On Camera Only On AngelOfThyNight Radio
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:55 am 
Site Admin

I will be LIVE on camera TOMMOROW to wish all you a Happy New Years.....this includes YOU....who are YOU....the fans....the friends....the members.....and even those who hate us ha. Either way I will be there so tune on into the show your voice of the dark wave adults only!

It will not be a long show but I will come on for an hour or two. I look forward to seeing you all in our chatrooms over at Live Video.........whether your their to tune in, chat with others or come out to join the party your all welcomed to attend.

The show is no longer archiving so if you miss it then you will have to order it on disc. Join us for real live extreme adult radio. Ill also be addressing the Craigslist Pranker...more like the Craigslist Ass Pirate but anyway ill be at my best and hope you will also. I divide the show into segments....such as comedy for an hour then paranormal.....then whats in the news etc etc and I hope you will enjoy our New Years Party!
Remember we allow questions if you ask them ill answer them in our special feature ask Lord Rick.Peace be with you!
Lord Rick

When: 7pm pst 10pm est Dec. 30th
Where: http://www.livevideo.com/liveshow/AngelOfThyNight
What: Bring Beer & Spark Em Up

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Today I Will Be LIVE On Camera Only On AngelOfThyNight Radio
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:45 pm 
Site Admin

It was a slow night but like every show we host each one is a classic. I thought I was only going to do an hour or two and ended up doing 7 hours of radio. I did an extra couple hours when others started showing up in the chatroom. I also believe last night was our season 6 finale tales from da hood. Their was allot of good highlights in the show. I also was on camera LIVE which I have not been able to do up until last night. I am not going to tell you what I did on camera but I am sure for those that know me probably know I put a hell of a performance on. I guess you can say the show is just a bonus as being my friend, fan, hater or even member of our groups I operate. Live Video is no longer archiving the shows so their is no rebroadcast unless I either A. Upload it to my 4 shared account or B. When it comes out on disc for resale either way last night I recorded the entire show from my studio while being on video and hosting the show. Highlights of last nights show are as of the following.....

Episode 61 7.5 Hours: Lord Rick's Blue Moon, Grocery Riots, Xmas Eve Madness, Tales Of The French Mountain Range & Blue Diamond, Two Special Guest, Sneezer Goes To Jail, Lord Rick Sherriff, The Craigslist Attackers Exposed Who Bombed Our Yahoo Forums, Mobsters, Glen Falls, Our TV Contract, Teleportation, Illuminati, Detroit Airline Terrorism, New Holiday Revealed, Evil Santa, Ghetto Sledding & Some Of The Most Raw Comedy In 2009's History, Kisses For The Ladies & LIVE New Years Party

Happy New Year.....
Lord Rick
Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail