The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Most interesting smoking implement you have ever used
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:56 am 

ok so what was the most interesting implement you ever used and who made it?

I have used a couple of strange implements in my short smoking history.
The best was one we called the Whirpool and my man made it . Being 11 yrs since I used it lets see how much I remember....lol those times are hiding in a hazy fog
It was made from one of those large water bottles that you put on water dispensers.....it had two hoses out the sides and a release plug on the size it got filled up with water and then 2 people put a hose in their mouths and sparked the cone up and when it was crowing someone opened the plug at the bottle the cone got pulledthen this is where it gets hazy I can not remember why put the smoke was forced into the smokers lungs...I can not remember if this was because it was getting refilled with water or not.

Was a very water wasting way to smoke cones, also the cops confiscated it in a raid..boy where they ever fascinated by it.

Albert Einstein

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Most interesting smoking implement you have ever used
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:26 pm 
Site Admin

Man I have used paper towel rolls....gatorade bottles...pipes...bongs....joints and just about anything you can think of lol.
Ricck

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:22 pm 

About Me: I AM the paranormal. I love death/ghosts/cryptozoology,etc. My hero is the Reaper because in death, we all become our perfect self. I am married to Rob 5 years this July and I'd kill/maim/dismember for him and our kids. I have a Supernatural high and I've tried everything once. I don't scare easily unless confronted by a circus clown or mall Santa. I am a pyromaniac. If you see me, I'll be the chubby lady dressed in black with alot of makeup, if you see me at all. Mostly I haunt your nightmares. I will be in an old cemetery listening to the dead or in old buildings soaking up the atmosphere with my ever present digital camera. I don't take the afterworld lightly and the first way to piss me off is to not take the dead seriously. I hate all holidays except Halloween. I love the night and all that walks in it.
Favorite Quotes: mortuii vivos docent- the dead teach the living.
Death is the ultimate equalizer, no man beats the reaper.
:mrgreen: I smokd a piece of rope one time. Thanks to my cousin who said it was made of hemp. When I was about 19, I tried some hashish, I think it was using a pipe that looked like a toy kazoo. All I remember is seeing large groups of dead ppl like zombies walking around and feeling like I was on fire all over. I think I'm allergic to pot, it makes me nauseated instead of calm. I did try a Philly blunt one time. I do smoke 3-4 packs of ciggies a day so I consider myself one of the tokers since I think there is maryjane in ciggies :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:56 am 
Site Admin

Well it depends on what type of pot you get different sorts of highs and feelings. Some weed I have smoked gave me a nice clean nonlazy high while others made me feel like blah. Purple Haze...Hydro....Chronic etc are all good forms of pot but out here in FL all that I can get lately is rags and its just a lousy high it last awhile but its not the high I am looking for.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:05 am 

I find I do not enjoy pot as much since having kids..I just makes me paranoid ....though I do fond it great to have some nights when the kids are not home and the hubby is ;)

Most fav bong ever was one my man made from a light globe it was just shocked many a person lol

Best way of having pot...in coffee.

We had a dutch coffee night back when my man was selling the stuff (10 years ago)...we charged everyone $20 to come ...we ended up with 15 people.
It took a month to prepare.
First we soaked an ounce of bud in a lrge bottle of coffee essence for a month then strained the liquid....we made the coffes from this..it was potentant...then my hubby made his famous brownies...he uses Ghee (indian solidified fat stuff) he slowly boiles pot in it so it is drenced in thc and drains it...then makes the browinies replacing butter for ghee.

Everone had a coffee and brownies and the bucket sat on the table packed but no one smoked it as they were to stoned lol

we have had many a person asking us to do it again..but it costs to much to do lol
though at chrissie we soak some pot in rum and make rum balls from it :D

Albert Einstein

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:10 pm 
Site Admin

Pot Brownies YUMMMMMMMMM lol

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:35 pm 

I guess about a year ago a friend came over with some pot. He had like a pen sized little pipe thing we used. It was neat. Kind of like silver metal.

I haven't had any since.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:38 pm 
Site Admin

I used one of those before....based on what you use is how good the high is going to be. I need to get high or I go all ballistically stressed between the groups...bills...kids and everything else lol.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:52 pm 

AngelOfThyNight wrote:
I used one of those before....based on what you use is how good the high is going to be. I need to get high or I go all ballistically stressed between the groups...bills...kids and everything else lol.
Rick

i only did it that one time, so i really don't know if it was a "good high" or not. lol i didn't feel ill or anything. just kind of relaxed. we just sat around on the back porch passing it around and telling stories. it was me, my husband, and his friend. it was clean and easy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:28 pm 
Site Admin

That is all it really is...is relaxing of course sometimes I smoke so much I fly haha but it varies based on the type and all. Smoking pot is one of the best things for you it puts years on your life serious. For example if you stress you age and you lose years but if you can toke up it can really take away alot of the edge on you which is healthy. Besides the fact it kills cancer cells....and feels great lol. I been smoking for years and as soon as I hit a Joint its like ahhhhhh instant relaxation for me.
Rick

Profile E-mail