The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: No monsters in my closet, but I was married to one once.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:05 pm 

About Me: I'm your usual dude. I love to play the guitar, I have alot to learn, I love my wife and kids with a passion and would proudly go to my grave for them. I don't drink much anymore, I quit toking years ago, but I still know how to enjoy life and have fun. My wife is my drug, I'm addicted and can't get enough. I revolve my life around her, if I'm not at work, you will find me with her and the kids off on one of our adventures. We love the paranormal and spend a large amount of time researching it. That is about all I can say about me.
Favorite Quotes: "When darkness falls, I come alive, fear me, for I am the Phantom of Darkness"
I never had any monsters in closets growing up, truth is, I never had a closet, I lived most my life in the living room. I was once married to a demonic beast, maybe you have heard of this type of creature, Redheadamus Fatbitchumus, that is the scientifical name for it, the common name for it is Slut. :twisted:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: No monsters in my closet, but I was married to one once.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:48 pm 

About Me: I AM the paranormal. I love death/ghosts/cryptozoology,etc. My hero is the Reaper because in death, we all become our perfect self. I am married to Rob 5 years this July and I'd kill/maim/dismember for him and our kids. I have a Supernatural high and I've tried everything once. I don't scare easily unless confronted by a circus clown or mall Santa. I am a pyromaniac. If you see me, I'll be the chubby lady dressed in black with alot of makeup, if you see me at all. Mostly I haunt your nightmares. I will be in an old cemetery listening to the dead or in old buildings soaking up the atmosphere with my ever present digital camera. I don't take the afterworld lightly and the first way to piss me off is to not take the dead seriously. I hate all holidays except Halloween. I love the night and all that walks in it.
Favorite Quotes: mortuii vivos docent- the dead teach the living.
Death is the ultimate equalizer, no man beats the reaper.
You are so weird- probly why I friggin love you so much. Don't forget, however that I am Satan's sister. 333- so far I'm only half evil

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:02 pm 

About Me: I AM the paranormal. I love death/ghosts/cryptozoology,etc. My hero is the Reaper because in death, we all become our perfect self. I am married to Rob 5 years this July and I'd kill/maim/dismember for him and our kids. I have a Supernatural high and I've tried everything once. I don't scare easily unless confronted by a circus clown or mall Santa. I am a pyromaniac. If you see me, I'll be the chubby lady dressed in black with alot of makeup, if you see me at all. Mostly I haunt your nightmares. I will be in an old cemetery listening to the dead or in old buildings soaking up the atmosphere with my ever present digital camera. I don't take the afterworld lightly and the first way to piss me off is to not take the dead seriously. I hate all holidays except Halloween. I love the night and all that walks in it.
My demon encounter that is most memorable is the one that started with the good old Ouija board. I really enjoyed messing with it by myself and was getting some good stuff, thought I was communicating with another child when the thing began to tell me 'WE ARE ALL'. Then I had a good friend over and we dabbled a little in some quasi Satanic activity. Later that nite, I awoke to my bedroom being ice cold and an odd smell, it can only be described as burning hair, sewer, rotten pork left in the sun, IDK. In the corner of the room where my window seat toy box was was some sort of creature that looked like one of those Chinese Foo dogs and it's skin was all charred looking and it had orange-yellow eyes and Gawd did it stink, and it made me have this horrible compellation to touch its nasty body but it was so grossly horrifying. It also made these really sick, gurgling grunting sounds. I was so freaked out I think it vaporized or went thru a closed window which doesn't make alot of sense. Being about 10 years old, it was pretty scary. I'd have to call it a demon because I sure don't know what else to call it. Probably, it was a warning that I was about to get into some stuff better left alone.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:56 am 
Site Admin

That is hilarious....well as a kid I had a closet at my grandmothers house that was pretty spooky. Old wood door...dark wood walls inside and flooring. It was pretty big and one time when I was playing with my toys I seen something go in that closet and never come out.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Still not sure how to post and it show up here soo...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:57 pm 

About Me: Made a post about me. But when it goes by-by I'll do this.
Favorite Quotes: Today my favorite quote is, (this one is especialy for Rick)
"People always have the time/money to do the things they really want to do"
So I going to use the quote button.
Anyhow my boyfriend has had a demon/dark enitity following him since he was 16 he has never seen it but it did attack him and it has attacked me & I have seen it. People since he was 16 have told him about seeing it. I told him the reason he proably hasn't seen it,is because it is an attachment to him. it most likely attached/or was created out of his undealt pain over his father's death and the fact he most likely regetes never saying "I love you" to his dad. My boyfriend is not a mushy guy he hides his feelings he thinks it makes him more manly. But as I told him as I've told customers of mine when I was a spiritual counseler and medium/card reader. Not dealing with your inner emotions to keep them hiden and locked away makes your spirit week and adds weight to your very soul.
Last Nov. went we went to see his mother in Conn. I made him tell his 84+ mother that he loved her. He did hug her and say it..but he was very uncortforable and his mother was shocked and very uncortable that he said it too. She just replied "Oh..ok Jonny" then she looked at me and said "I'm not use to hearing that, in my day people didn't just go around saying that, now people say it all the time." I told her "well it's good to know how your son feels about you though huh?" she just shrugged her shoulders. but I'm still glad Jon told her, I had to make my ex-husband tell his father on his death bed, as I made his father say it too and tell his son he was proud of him.they both thanked me that I made them say it.I think my ex hated addmitting it was a good thing to say more then my father-in-law.
Anyway I feel like the black thing hangs out in the shadows of the closet.We have a walk in closet and sometimes I leave the light on. maybe it's a child like thing but it lets me sleep in peace.I have only done that since I got attacked by it.But I really do believe now that that black thing was created out of Jon's undealt with shadow(his hiden pain and regete etc) issues or it attached it's self to Jon because of those things, & they the only way to get rid of it, is for Jon to get rid of it, by changing the way he doesn't deal with certain things.As I told him this the other day I saw a black claw pull on his shoulder. I think he felt it too, cause it rubbed the back of his neck like one who do if they had a muscle ache. I didn't tell him what I saw, it would freak him out, it freaked me out.

And...a couple of days ago I thought I saw..well... death actually the shadow of death, in the common form you see the angel of death protrayed, standing behind Jon, not directly behind him mind you, about 14ft behind him, in that hall way by the guest room/bathroom that I told you about,Rick. I saw "it" at the same time My boyfriend, Jon was getting up off the couch and Jon stepped in front of it, to where all i could then see is the scyle of "it" just over Jon's head. And then today Jon told me he saw 3 black snakes at his last 3 pool service stops (one blk snake at each stop). I'm not sure what that means.
I have seen death before, in a photo my friends took of his dad would was diao with terminal cancer and was givin less then 6 mos to live. At first my friends only saw a woman with her arms out toward their dad who they matched up with a picture of his dad's grandmother. But I had them pan the picture out and we all gasped..because the woman was coming out of the chest of Death with his scyle and cloaked head and all,it was a skull head but had eye balls and teeth, some like half there flesh and looked mean and it had it's mouth opened like it was screaming, it was really really, scarry looking. As we looked at the pic futher we saw many faces in the chest and belly of "death" and the scyle was right over his father's head, just as I saw with Jon the other night. Altho...My friends Dad lived for another several months. but the thought of seeing that scares me still because how many people do you know have seen the face of death and lived to tell anyone about it? Now I've seen the angel of death twice, and today I pulled the death card in my oracle deck. (yes I know it usally means change, but sometimes it does mean actual physical death)
i know my friend(Jan) on the otherside misses me, she even came to me in a dream last year and when I told her I missed her, she said"oh dearest, it won't be long" which totally freaked me out, because that is what her dead husband told her in meditation 4 months before she got murered.
If death is around and it's for me..I'll fight it, if I can, sometimes we are givin a choice but we have to pay up sooner or later. I hope it's not here for Jon, he wouldn't fight it, he'd go willing, I fear. My daughter had fought death before when she was only a couple of months old, and won, so I think she'd fight it.
I just hope it was not death I saw, rather one of the other spirits here fuckin with me.
You may think I'm making this stuff up, ask Rick he knows. I only wish this was all made up. I'll like to think I was nuts too, but when you have other people who see & feel & hear what you have with out you telling them about your experiances or what just happened well....

Does any one know what three black snakes means? or what seeing death even in a picture means?

~~~Ember

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:50 pm 
Site Admin

Yes I know and she is right. As far as the snake not sure its more symbolic then anything but symbolism is diverse in various cultures.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Snakes
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:26 pm 

Well if you look at a medical symbol on ambulances it's a staff with wings with 2 intertwind snakes, as I remember my HPS telling me something bout snakes are suppose to be healing, I know in a dream when a snake bites you it's suppose to be a blessing/gift of knownledge and/or healing.
Me personally I hate snakes, freak me out with beady little eyes and the way they move ( :shock: :shock: ooo yucky) put chills down my spine and makes my skin crawl. even though funny thing is, the snake is one of my totems cuz of part of my magickal name and my patirarcal dediety I use, which is Melusine.
Rick thank you for backin me up. I just got here I don't want everyone to know right of the bat that I'm lu-lu :D
just kidding, I'm only nuts to those who don't understand spirit or different religious beliefes or to those who don't believe in such things as ghost.

~~~Ember

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:14 pm 

yes, the medical symbol is a caduceus, it is very old relation to healing arts, back in ancient times. When I still respected the medical profession, the symbol held great power, now I look to natural healing and avoid docs like a black plague.
I actually happen to think what we consider demons to be kinda cool but then I feel a strong attraction to the dark side.
You not lu-lu- honey, I know crazy. I am the definition of weirdo

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:02 am 

Well thank you Mara for thinkin I'm not Lu-Lu. I am a bit strange anyway. but everybody is in their own way.
I know what you mean bout the darker side, I'm a bit like that.
My artwork and music touches on the darker side of the human spirit & psychi.
Every one has a darker side it just depends on how people let it out.
Some people try to hide it and I believe that those are the ones you see on the news that snap one day and kill their family, and everybody goes around sayin' "oh I can't believe it, they were so normal & so nice" nobody is all good and sparkle fluffy bunny all the time. nobody is "normal".
Which is fine by me, if everyone was the same it would be damn boring.
when folk are alone, or sometimes just in their heads, their thoughts are very dark, twisted to down right evil.
My BF thinks my paintings and art peices bring bad spirits into the house, I told him that my art does not bring them nor does it bring them when I paint, because that energy is released and being used in my art peice. I created the energy and I use it for a postive reason.Maybe I can post some of my paintings on here? Up to Rick and if I can figure out how to do it :D .

My one favorite peice I did, is a reversed Glass painting on a really old window the old victoring kind. It's an old dead tree with wind swirls and weird/vangoie moon. It's kinda a cross between Vango and that guy who does those claymation goticy movies, the corpes bride,Giant peach. His name escapes me at the moment.
My art peices aren't evil just a bit dark, no friggin palm trees and sunny beaches with kids playin here. I paint dead trees and things in the shadows of fire, and just about anything that pops in my head. Which, when I'm alone, is a rather dark, bizzare place. Needless to say I go though alot of black and red paint :lol:

~~~Ember

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:42 am 
Site Admin

Your welcome were all a little lulu sometimes anyways hell I might get myself locked up on purpose just so i can slap the nurses on the ass and get drugged up all day then put on an act a few weeks later that the rehabilitation has worked nahhhh fuck it I am escaping haha:)
Rick

Profile E-mail