The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: No monsters in my closet, but I was married to one once.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:09 am 

These creatures you all are talking about sound scary!!! :o I'm glad I haven't seen any demons. I would freak. The idea of death scares me, actually it terrifies me. Not so much myself dying, but someone I love dying.

And, Ember you aren't lu lu. :mrgreen: Everyone in this group is so open minded, nothing you could say would ever make us think you are crazy.

Last edited by Jackie on Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:11 am 

mara wrote:
My demon encounter that is most memorable is the one that started with the good old Ouija board. I really enjoyed messing with it by myself and was getting some good stuff, thought I was communicating with another child when the thing began to tell me 'WE ARE ALL'. Then I had a good friend over and we dabbled a little in some quasi Satanic activity. Later that nite, I awoke to my bedroom being ice cold and an odd smell, it can only be described as burning hair, sewer, rotten pork left in the sun, IDK. In the corner of the room where my window seat toy box was was some sort of creature that looked like one of those Chinese Foo dogs and it's skin was all charred looking and it had orange-yellow eyes and Gawd did it stink, and it made me have this horrible compellation to touch its nasty body but it was so grossly horrifying. It also made these really sick, gurgling grunting sounds. I was so freaked out I think it vaporized or went thru a closed window which doesn't make alot of sense. Being about 10 years old, it was pretty scary. I'd have to call it a demon because I sure don't know what else to call it. Probably, it was a warning that I was about to get into some stuff better left alone.

I've never experienced anything like that or the smell. I have heard that satan has a bad, sulferic smell. I wonder if you stirred something up with the Satanic activity?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Snakes
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:16 am 

EmberFae wrote:
Well if you look at a medical symbol on ambulances it's a staff with wings with 2 intertwind snakes, as I remember my HPS telling me something bout snakes are suppose to be healing, I know in a dream when a snake bites you it's suppose to be a blessing/gift of knownledge and/or healing.
Me personally I hate snakes, freak me out with beady little eyes and the way they move ( :shock: :shock: ooo yucky) put chills down my spine and makes my skin crawl. even though funny thing is, the snake is one of my totems cuz of part of my magickal name and my patirarcal dediety I use, which is Melusine.
Rick thank you for backin me up. I just got here I don't want everyone to know right of the bat that I'm lu-lu :D
just kidding, I'm only nuts to those who don't understand spirit or different religious beliefes or to those who don't believe in such things as ghost.

~~~Ember

Snakes always were my biggest fear too. They are gross! But I've seen a lot of them around my house. At least once or twice a year I'll see a black snake. I live by the woods. Since I'm being around them more, I'm starting to not be as afraid. I still don't like them though! LOL

I'd like to know what a black snakes means (if anything) too.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:51 am 
Site Admin

I have ALOT of black snakes near my house one was curled up on a fencce the other day some are just regular snakes but we have seen a cotton mouth before.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:21 pm 

About Me: My work in fields of Paranormal and Genealogical/Historical Work
has taken me to many places.
I have discovered a lot in my Family Genealogy that links me with
the Old West's most famed Characters.
Yes, I carry Guns as did my Forebearers.
I am a Modern Day Outlaw, because I know things about Billy
the Kid that Historians and Descendants wished I had never
known or found out about.
I have a rock - Solid Resume and Listings based upon my
Paranormal Experiences.
I am also an Aspiring Author, ready to tell ALL about what I know!
Favorite Quotes: "Yoo Hoo! I'll make you Famous! " Emilio Estevez as Billy the Kid;
Young Guns 2
I'm not really into the "Dark stuff" of life, even though I have had a rough go of it.
I have seen, heard, felt those things outside of what is considered "Normal."
I am Psychic/Sensitive from my earliest Memory.
Yes, I live in a Haunted Casita in No. NM.
Yes, my Old West Cousins hang out with me, I see them regularly.
I have been "attacked" by Ghosts twice.
I don't think they really meant any harm, but more or less to get my attention that they needed help.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:16 am 
Site Admin

Dark and Light are really one just as good and evil. I have not really been attacked by spirits although I been locked in a basement by one....yelled at...had things thrown at me and got sick off of a demon once. You live and you learn by all of these experiences.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:19 pm 

About Me: I'm your usual dude. I love to play the guitar, I have alot to learn, I love my wife and kids with a passion and would proudly go to my grave for them. I don't drink much anymore, I quit toking years ago, but I still know how to enjoy life and have fun. My wife is my drug, I'm addicted and can't get enough. I revolve my life around her, if I'm not at work, you will find me with her and the kids off on one of our adventures. We love the paranormal and spend a large amount of time researching it. That is about all I can say about me.
Favorite Quotes: "When darkness falls, I come alive, fear me, for I am the Phantom of Darkness"
I remember one time I was feeling very down, I mean very very down, I was really wanting to kill myself, I layed in bed all that day thinking of the different ways I could snuff my life out. I got up to go in the bathroom and do my thing, when I looked in the mirror instead of seeing my own reflection, I saw a demonic beast with smoldering skin and eyes that pierced my mind, heart and soul like spears. It was a hidious looking creature and it was very, very scary. It had an elongated mouth, pointed ears, and teeth that looked like they could chew bones. I'm sure that this was a deamon, but maybe a good deamon in a way, because it scared me so fucking bad that I changed my mind about killing myself.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:49 pm 
Site Admin

Well that is the thing just because it looks ugly dont mean it acts ugly....just as something can be beautiful yet so dangerous...example women grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol
Rick

Profile E-mail