The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: UFO's
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:10 pm 

About Me: Rick eats cock
Favorite Quotes: " Revenge is a dish best served cold "
How many of you have seen UFO's

I did over the Danvers Reservior in Danvers Mass about 10 years ago, weird triagle thing, making imposible air manuvers and no engine sound at all, even when it was less that 100 feet away

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: UFO's
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:56 am 
Site Admin

I have as well but the thing is with UFOs we dont know what they are...might come from space...might be a test aircraft from our government. I get alot of private email of people asking me about ufos...i had one girl who had one out in the field near her house...and that girl lives a couple miles from me so the phenomena is more common then people realize.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:23 pm 

About Me: I AM the paranormal. I love death/ghosts/cryptozoology,etc. My hero is the Reaper because in death, we all become our perfect self. I am married to Rob 5 years this July and I'd kill/maim/dismember for him and our kids. I have a Supernatural high and I've tried everything once. I don't scare easily unless confronted by a circus clown or mall Santa. I am a pyromaniac. If you see me, I'll be the chubby lady dressed in black with alot of makeup, if you see me at all. Mostly I haunt your nightmares. I will be in an old cemetery listening to the dead or in old buildings soaking up the atmosphere with my ever present digital camera. I don't take the afterworld lightly and the first way to piss me off is to not take the dead seriously. I hate all holidays except Halloween. I love the night and all that walks in it.
Favorite Quotes: mortuii vivos docent- the dead teach the living.
Death is the ultimate equalizer, no man beats the reaper.
I saw a craft that resembled the Clingon Bird of Prey (yeah I know Star trek is quasi gayo) but it hovered over my yard about 150'-200' up in the air and it made no sound. It didn't look like anything our govt. or anyother could have come out with and I swear there was beings in the cockpit area. I was not drunk-swear. The bastards didn't pick me up dammit. I gotta quit being so scary. Gawd I'd love to have a ride in a UFO. I'd be the one anal probing ass-uming they have rectums. Those aliens found in Area 51 sure are cute. I still love ghosts more but if I could meet an alien that would seriously rock

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:45 am 
Site Admin

You may not see aliens but aliens see you Mara I am sure of it based on the stories you told me where you live. UFOs kick ass when I see or think about them I think about getting stoned and flying to the goddamn moon haha.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:38 am 

There was a little while in the 70's they spotted them over the Salem MA powerplant

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:50 pm 
Site Admin

I am not sure why they lunge over power plants maybe they are absorbing the energy or somethng its hard to say. I got an abandoned power plant near me I want to go check it out its huge its worth the journey but with me moving in a few months I am trying to stay out of trouble. Florida is not nice to people like me lucky for me I am pretty covert about alot of things when I am out investigating places but sometimes you just have to be extra careful.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:42 am 

Ive done a bunch of power plants, they are creepy as hell

I have a fear of heights and most plants have those steel grating floors, i just cant do it!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:52 pm 
Site Admin

I have not done one yet I will hope there are some out west. You would love the one near me its an eerie place no windows....right on the lake. I do hope to get out there in a few years out by you to check out some places always wanted to go to Boston.
Rick

Profile E-mail