The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Boo bOo Face
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:18 am 

About Me: Rick eats cock
Favorite Quotes: " Revenge is a dish best served cold "
ANGELLLVIRTUE AKA RICK COMMITTED SUICIDE FROM OVERDOSING ON PILLS. HE HAD NO FRIENDS, HE HAD NOBODY TO LOVE HIM, HIS WIFE GOT PREGNANT FROM ANOTHER GUY AND IF ITS HIS OWN WHICH IS PRETTY SLIM SHE IS ABORTING IT. SHE ABANDONED THE KIDS AND HIM. EVERY WOMAN HE TRIED TO LOVE BE GOOD TO AND CARE FOR LIED, USED HIM, DUMPED HIM, RAPED HIS HEART. HIS WIFE DIDNT LOVE HIM ANYMORE OR WANT HIM LEFT THE KIDS LEFT HIM. EMILY IS EXGF HURT HIM, EEVIN HURT HIM, HEY EVEN FAITH DID AND EVERYBODY ELSE HE HAD KNOWN. NOBODY WOULD LISTEN TO HIM OR TALK TO HIM ON THE PHONE OR BE A FRIEND. PEOPLE WOULD MESSAGE HIM TELLING HIM HE IS A LOSER, NO GOOD, TO POOR, TO UGLY, NOT GOOD ENOUGH. NOBODY EVER WANTED TO SHOW HIM LOVE SINCE BIRTH. NOBODY CARED TO REACH THERE HEART OUT TO HIM. ALL HE WANTED WAS TO HAVE A FAMILY SOMEONE TO LOVE TAKE CARE OF AND BE CARED FOR IN RETURN. HE TREATED MANY WITH LOVE,CARE,SENT PEOPLE POEMS,CARDS,WAS A LOVER TO SOME, A FRIEND, A FATHER OF A SON AND STEPSON WHICH WERE GONNA
BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM BECAUSE OF HIS WIFE. HE WAS A HOMEMAKER COOKING AND CLEANING, ALWAYS TRYING TO HELP EVERYBODY ELSE BUT NOBODY WANTED TO HELP HIM. NOBODY WANTED TO LISTEN OR GIVE A HUG GOODBYE. NOBODY GAVE HIM A CHANCE EVERYBODY HURT HIM, USED HIM, NEVER APPRECIATED WHAT HE DID. HE HAD A HARD LIFE LIVED ON HIS OWN FOR YEARS, ALMOST DIED A FEW TIMES, WAS ABANDONED BY EVERYBODY INCLUDING WOMEN HE TOOK IN LOVED, NURTURED AND CARED FOR. HIS WIFE 2 YRS AGO DIDNT LOVE HIM AND WANTED HIM TO SEE OTHER WOMEN AND THOSE WOMEN STARTING LYING AND USING HIM FOR SEX, HIS HEART AND MANY THINGS. NOBODY STUCK BY HIM. ALL HE WANTED WAS AN ANGEL A WOMAN TO STAND BY HIM LOVE HIM UNCONDTIONALLY AND CARE FOR HIS SON. NOBODY WOULD EVEN REACH A HELPING HAND TO HIM. NOBODY WOULD TALK TO HIM OR OFFER COMFORT EVERYBODY JUST PUT HIM DOWN, JUDGED HIM, LAUGHED AT HIM AND THE PEOPLE THAT DIDNT NEVER REALLY TOOK ANYTIME TO GET TO KNOW WHO AND WHAT HE WAS ABOUT. HE WANTED TO TREAT OTHERS RIGHT BUT IT WA
S A CRIME, HE WAS ON MANY MAILING LIST NEVER MADE MEMBER OF !
THE WEEK
NOT ONCE, HE LOST EVERYBODY HE HAS EVER CARED ABOUT OR LOVED. HE HAS BEEN USED FOR SEX A ZILLION TIMES AND PROMISED HOT THREESOMES, MORE KIDS, A FAMILY AND NEVER GOT ANY OF THEM. NOBODY EVER DID ANYTHING REALLY XTRA SPECIAL FOR HIM. SO MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE. Yeah everybody this is AngeLLLVirtue I am really glad that i am about to die tonight because who needs to live I mean im just some poor, ugly loser, that has nothing to offer anyone, has nobody, and of course unloved and lonely for years now. I lose everybody i lose my exgf emily, i lose my wife, i lose faith, i lose everybody i get close to and love and care about. People are always rude and mean and put me down and use me. Everybody emails me all day long wanting favors but nobody for me a damn thing. The world is a bad evil place everybody is into bars and divorces and people have forgotten how to love and care for others. Look at how it is these days women dont cook nice meals for there men or rub there backs t
here out at some bar or club sleeping around, men they rape and hurt women and then women take it out on me for what others did. Women want rich men not some poor homemaker that is romantic or wants a family. Women do threesomes for ugly drunk guys why some thin tone guy like me dont even get that. I send cards to people, emails, poems, letters, i stay up all night making people all over the world happy. making sure people are safe and well and loved and cared about but I dont even get noticed. I find a girl i love i treat her like a queen yet days later I am dumped and kicked to the curb. I dont have a soul nobody to spend time with nobody wants to be around me i am to weird and to unique for them. Afterall seeing i almost died and i cheated death now people look at me like im the grim reaper. All i wanted in life to be is loved i just wanted someone to hold me help me mend my heart and love me what the hell did I do deserve being mistreated. I got exgfs stalking me laughing
at me for no reason. I get people on my mailing list who sc!
rew me o
ver, I find a new girl to love she takes me for everything then stomps me to the ground. My wife on vday came home and said she is pregnant with some other mans baby and she is taking my very dear stepson away from me and kicking me to the curb where do I go what do I do how can i survive? Well I cant so im better off dead. I am useless to everybody a useless pile of junk. It doesnt matter how good of a guy I am or how much i offer its always either not good enough or its lets use this sucker. Everybody should be ashamed of themselves for how you treated me. I give you love, protection, care, honest, friendship, and help you in anyway i can. I offer you a home with me or open arms to come to me and to be your savior. I have been a knight an angel to some and then my wings and armor were broken. There was no reason for others to tell me they wish I was dead or laugh at me or not help me. People these days only care about themselves and there out for there own gain. If people
learned to give and think of others and have a heart this world might actually have a chance but this world will end as its ending for me because we caused it to end. There is to many lost souls and how many have i tried to save and could not? I had compassion for women online that had been hurt by guys or used i wanted to love them and help them. When people had nobody on xmas or some holiday I sent them cards I was nice to them made them feel like somebody. Ya know in the last year i have been forgotten by almost everybody on my birthday, xmas time, new years ya people said happy holidays but I didnt get a card or a phone call or a word as simple as I love you Rick. I have been thinking tonight where is my life going I get heartbroken constantly, my wife or my friend i should say thought at least cared but she has abandoned the kids and does not come home for days she is out at bars and guys houses. I have offered single mommies to be a good man to them they turned me down,
I offered women to be a lover and best friend for life they!
didnt c
are. I never hurt a person before online or offline ya i make mistakes but I never hurt anyone on purpose or used anyone I just am a doormat to make others feel good. You all know who you are and you wronged me. You emily used me and led me on and broke your promises. You faith your hearts dark and forgot how to love. Hayley all you do is lie and play games. Should I keep going with the names no I wont you know who you are and you know what you did. I can read peoples souls and see deep within the heart that cant be hidden from me. I have always had special abilities and well everybody ruined it for themselves. Some of you women could have had a mr right forever one that would be a daddy, lover, friend but no you did not want that. I hate to see everybodies karma in about 1-4 yrs from now that is all I am gonna say. My energy is so strong and my aura you hurt me you hurt yourself. I loved the ones that were in my life. I loved emily, faith, and some others not to mention nam
es. I cared about others when they were sad or down or alone on thanksgiving. I am just a poor man with a son that dreams of being loved and having some fun for once. I havnt left my house in a year accept to get fresh air its because I do not have anyone to baby sit here i am 25 yrs old and I cant even get out. I have told many please i beg you do not hurt me I was holding on by a thread but NOBODY CARED. I asked to be held nobody wanted to. Everybody cared more about themselves. I give up it is true you can die of a sad heart For tonight I am no more but a Shadow lost in the darkness. Perhaps my death will be righteous as maybe there is some out there I can save and be there guardian angel. I asked if mine would come but it never happened watching the sunset night after night peering out at the moon all night wondering, waiting, watching but nobody cared. I always wondered why nobody would want to become part of my sons life or mine there is nothing wrong with us but nobody
had enough heart to even try. I was always told i am to sen!
sitive,
to poor, to unique, not enough fun, to nice, ect ect. Look at my boy look at me what the heck is so hard about being with us. I may be married but she does not care about me or my son I have not had a hug in ages. I had people I thought i could trust ones that promised me love, friendship, being together but it was all lies. Why? Well here is a little something in return for all of you my death will be on your conscious for the rest of your life. You read this poem I have had below it is so true. Maybe somebody will learn something from my pages and realize that I am a person with a heart, soul and I have feelings to and what is it to take the time and love somebody isnt that what life is all about? I am gonna go now the for I am very dizzy. There is no strength left for me to even try here. Is this what you wanted everybody well you got it thats my present to all of you then at least nobody can hurt me that way. I would say if you come to my page and you try to write me or
contact me there is no use because I will already be dead so do not even bother wasting your time.

Profile E-mail