The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Last Night's Wild Investigation Report.....
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:26 pm 
Site Admin

Last night was one hell of an amazing haunting investigation. I knew it would be just wish I had more help exploring the places we visited. It has been awhile since I have done any investigations due to gas prices...lack of donations....and summer fun. But getting back into it was like riding a bike it comes to you naturally.

We visited 3 places and not once but twice a piece last night which I will get into later. James my son came with me to help me he actually is a great navigator and does better then most adults I meet. I could not ask for more when it comes to having a helper and son as good as him.

I had a pretty long trip ahead of me last night so I left earlier then usual. I ate Lasagna...cookies etc I tried one last minute effort to gather others who wanted to go. I do not deny people from what our society does as my believe is all of you have something to contribute to our investigations if you take what we do seriously.

The three places we visited were the West Orange Trail, Oakland Historical Cemetery, and Ocoee Cemetery. I felt they were mild places even a child could have done them really all very calm...serene etc but a few things happened last night that I can talk about for years to come.

My first mishap tonight was someone contacted me off myspace and told me they had been doing this for a very long time and wanted to help with the investigation. I swear people take advantage of my kindness. One of the reasons I am leaving this area cause I cannot deal with liars, disrespectful people I meet, and dumbasses. For some reason others thing I cannot read them I know body language, human psychology, and how the human thought process works. I guess it comes with the territory when you been doing this for so long and meeting hundreds of people over the years.

Let me explain why and I am sure when she reads the report she will write me tell me how much of an assh$$$ I am etc but as the old saying goes honesty hurts and very few cannot deal with it. Anyway's I met this lady and her daughter at one of those on the go type of gas stations which was a nice place they had a built into pizzeria . We were waiting for 45 minutes nobody showed so James and I bought some energy drinks they have some new ones out by Arizona there actually pretty good.

The girls showed up said they got lost not sure how my son and I found the location without a problem. Okay fine they got lost we met we talked a little bit. Normally when others come out and do this I hold the meet ups so they can get to know me better but on occasion people remain lurkers when they want to go out and do this its a last minute thing so they do not know possibly what to expect, rules, etc

So anyway's our first place was the cemetery the girls did not want to ride with me I got the whole your a stranger thing and we don't normally jump in the car with strangers. I am not a stranger to a person when they browse the paranormal site I pay for...for free. I am not a stranger for allowing others to tag along. I am only a stranger when it comes to there selfish selves how strange. So I thought to myself yeah a dad and his son ghostbusting are a real threat to you as if my 11 year old is some serial killer. I really took offense to the whole thing because my policy has always been is we go together and leave together.

I never take multiple cars because a lot of places I go are historical and well sometimes parking is hard enough for one car let alone two. Florida is not like NY. In NY parking is common on the side of the road but the place we were in was mainly old dirt roads with big historical mansions big enough for one car to drive down.

So anyway's they hopped in barely said a word to me I tried to make conversation when someone tells me they been doing this awhile I like to know. Although I do not require experience I do like others to at least share with me a little bit about what they have done with the paranormal. Then when you hear well I have done some ghost tours I thought to myself this is NOT a tour what we do here we go into these places we document the haunting's or activity. Its never easy you have to drive to the places...hike in them...sweat or stay frigid...face the elements...deal with psychos out at night....and many other obstacles.

Well the first obstacle came up I could NOT find the first cemetery.It was supposedly only a quarter of a mile away from the gas station. But when I arrived at where it was supposed to be there was a park in its place. According to one of my mapfinding services they labeled the park as the cemetery instead so after that I was just driving around trying to find it because it did exist I read a historical piece on the place.

I could tell the girls were getting frustrated with me and its like wait a second here I cannot help that the map was inaccurate. What we do here has its perks but we go through the good and the bad just like one time some rednecks tried to block me in a road and start a fight. Just like a military chopper had flown over me because I was on a base just like the lost of my friend years ago. There is light and darkness in everything that I do but I do it for the glory and therefore I succeed.

I asked a guy on the bike his guess was as good as mine that it was further back into the historical neighborhood on a dirt road. I could not find it but I was glad to have only taken the one vehicle imagine two cars turning around in driveways and down dirt roads how suspicious it would be and rude to the locals? Hence the one car policy.

So I went to the gas station the girls had been in the car for 18 minutes maximum and they quit on me. I was like WTF I wait at a gas station for 45 minutes almost for them to just go for a 15 minute ride. So technically they drove over and hour to meet me for 15 minutes my son had dozed off so when I woke him up he was like WTF too lol.

I just never seen such rudeness in my life and I could tell by the body language...hand gestures....and delayed reactions that they never had any intent of helping me out. I mean how can someone be tired and the investigation didn't even technically start? So that was the excuse I am tired and were going to go home. I mean how can anybody get tired with driving around for 15 minutes its like sheesh if your tired now I would hate to see how your going to handle the cemetery walk or the hike on the West Orange Trail.

So I let them out to go to there car and thought wait a second the girl lied to me. She told me before we met she had a donation to give me well I never got the donation. i do not want money anyway's if people donate to our society it gets applied to the cost of our site, batteries, film, equipment and gas for travel. People have no sense of passion or heart in what they do they want everything handed to them. Its like hey Rick nice to meet you cannot wait to see those photos from the investigation its like I bet. Were all tired in life I am suffering right now from a bad cold and was almost up for 24 hours but I didn't just give up and go home.

So they left I went to a few gas stations asking about this hidden cemetery. It is not marked and its very well hidden trust me. But I will not get into that since that goes with the rest of the report as to how I found it and how we succeeded in investigating it later in this report. So instead I need to cool down I was pretty upset and we skipped the cemetery for a little bit and went onto our second investigation which would be the West Orange Trail.

West Orange Trail

This is a real special place in my opinion was not even sure what we would see along the way. James and I had about a mile of hike ahead of us maybe a little more. We parked the car near one of the entrances to this historical trail. The trail is unique cause it goes for over 22 miles through all kinds of towns and historical places. Of course I was more concerned with hiking in a given area of significance so with my research I was able to find a good area for us to focus on.

James and I hiked to the restored bridge which use to be a railroad bridge. It said west Orange Trail as you enter it. Normally people bike the trail but we were on foot. Parts of the trail were lit other parts curves into the woods. The trail cuts right by one of the oldest citrus orchards in the state of FL. We seen the orange trees but no oranges so I was disappointed I had plans to pick some since I am sick. My son wanted to help me load my backpack with them.

The trail was quiet it ran along a busy road for awhile but nobody was out it was late and we were just enjoying the walk. James is a hell of a hiker when were stranded he hiked for miles with me a couple years ago. I must say the bridge was very dismal haunted hard to say.

Eventually we would arrive an old railroad station and if you know me I love old train stations. They converted it into a welcome center but it still had the old look with rockers on the porch and its original look. The upstairs of the station looked vacant. We played at the playground a little bit....walked around the place took our photos and it was set up like a park with its picnic benches and such. There is supposed to be a monument here called the Hull Monument we never found it I searched a good half hour on the grounds.

We also took the trail past the station and it crossed right into another county. We then turned around this project is supposed to eventually be a 200 mile long trail. I would love to bike that if it was cooler but this is Florida its all about mosquitos, humidity etc and the humidity was starting to eat away at my lungs I was coughing like crazy and having a really hard time breathing last night.

Nothing stood out of the ordinary during our hike but you could see where the train tracks use to be and how it meandered through the town...woods...around the station etc It was like a scene out of an old movie. By this time the moon was out brightly and the skies were clear just as I said they would be in an earlier posting. It was a really nice night and well then the ghost activity had started up.

We walked past a wooded area and James looked behind us. He started running and looking back. I am like calm down buddy what's the problem. He is like dad there is two shadows chasing us and they are running fast towards us. I looked back I did not see anything but my senses were up. Something was looming in the area I mean when you do this long enough you can go investigating all night but there is always one place that stands out and this was it.

James kept running he refused to walk next to me he turned white as a ghost and he said dad what would you do if you seen what I just seen. So I told him watch what I will do. James seen two shadow like entities the two shadows combined into one creature. I am not sure what we were dealing with but he told me as they starting coming towards us both of them combined.

So after the shadow closed in I turned around real quickly and stood my ground. I was hoping to get whatever it was on film. James told me that when I turned around it stopped and stood still. Then it darted off into the woods whatever it was. It did not seem to mind our backs turned but it appeared to shy away from confrontation when I addressed it so that was that. The same area we experienced this at earlier we had gotten some EMF readings at so this section of the trail in my opinion did have something paranormal occurring for whatever reason it was.

When we hiked further there was a gas station there was a cop sitting outside talking with the cashier and just having a break. I went up to the cop and asked him how to get to the cemetery. I seen him studying me weird he was like ummm I do not think he expected me to talk to him or ask him such a question. But he gave me the directions I thought cool. Because earlier I went to three other gas stations and none of the cashiers could give me decent directions. One cashier told me just look around Oakland you will find it its like yeah ummm Okay Oakland is a few miles in size with many many dirt roads you could drive around all night. People just have no common sense down here in Florida its like would I be here asking for directions anybody can visit the town finding the place that's another story.

So anyway's the information the cop gave me was gold he said there were two cemeteries in the town one was white one was black. At this point the cemetery I wanted was the one I read the history piece on so I went with that one. I went into the gas station and James got a orange creamsicle slush. It was good but I did not get one I just cared about ghost and the cemetery.

After my purchase the cop ran in the gas station and said to me oh by the way the cemetery is closed the sun is now down. I thought yeah right when does that ever stop me. But knowing from experience I am sure he would probably patrol back there now that I asked him about it like a boy and his father are going to harm the cemetery or something. Nothing but a bunch of uptight people in Florida.

We went back onto the West Orange Trail and along the fence was a huge valley. Beyond that fence was the oldest orange grove in the state of Florida. You could tell this was it because it just went over a mile long and there were a few orange trees growing. But most of the area was overgrown with vines and foliage. I caught something in the grove with my eye. It was a red ball of light way off in the distance. It was pretty large and it hovered above the trees then disappeared into the grove. I thought about going into the grove but when you sit there and look at a forest in a valley that goes for a mile or two that looked like a jungle you kind of think wait a second A. I need a machete B. I know there is a pack of wild boars that would love to trample me and C. Where is the goddamn oranges on the trees lol so the glowing red light was enough confirmation for me.

Eventually we arrived at the old bridge the car was still there we were relieved and ready to move onto Oakland Cemetery.

Oakland Cemetery

Someone could ask me what is with all the fuss. I spent a good hour and half before the West Orange Trail asking locals...driving around etc The cop gave me the directions to the front entrance. I had plans to find my own way into this place and you bet I did. I mean I went to four gas stations previously the only one that made sense was the cop which I sure hope the cop knows where it is since he patrols that area.

The other gas stations were just waste of time one guy was like oh its behind the garage its like what garage lol or let me check the map and the girl could not read the map. Hell I had one guy tell me to go to another gas station because he was sure they would know. Its really amazing how some people live sheltered lives like these locals live in the town and don't know where there local cemetery is yet the town only has one stop light in it ya know?

As long as I had a general direction I could find it and sure enough I went down a dead end street saw a grave by a chain link fence. So I had to figure a way to get around the houses and fencing. I ended up finding another side street a little narrow path where I drove the car in and there it was the cemetery I been searching for.

I did not want to park in the cemetery I knew that cop would patrol it just to be an ass. I been doing this for a long time I know ever little trick there is no know. So I ended up parking almost a mile away behind some business. James and I hiked in we had to deal with dogs barking on the way there but at least once we arrived at the cemetery we could easily hide behind a crypt or behind an old willow tree or something if needed to be.

The cemetery had many old stones the first one we seen was that of a man who also had the road near the cemetery named after him. A lot of the stones were very weathered but you could tell this was not vandalized. I do not have to talk much about the stones because the photos will be put onto our site and of course you will see what I mean when I say old stones.

Strangely the cemetery was not as haunted as I wanted it to be I felt if I had more people for the senses we could have covered more. James and I did walk the entire cemetery it was large...hidden by a few houses...and overgrown vines. Very few people I am sure knew about this place that is what made the investigation worthwhile whether I get any ghost photos here or not doesn't matter we worked hard to get to this place and find it.

There was towards the back two really giant crypts with family names on them. There was also a broken bird bath made out of stone and one area in the cemetery with a giant concrete slab that was huge with grass growing in the cracks.

I really enjoyed this place it was more of a ghost walk then an investigation no emf readings...nothing strange...may have heard some movement but that's about it here. If your into hold cemeteries with moss...weeping willows....and seclusion this definitely was the place.

We hiked back to the car and by that time I was soak and wet. It was really humid out my shoes were wet..socks were soaked from the dew on the grass. I was glad to visit this place though after reading about it then having a friend tell me about its activity it was a nice little round about for us. We then headed on off to Ocoee Cemetery.

Ocoee Cemetery

Why is it that nothing ever comes easy lol we spent a good hour looking for this place to. The road to take here did not exist so I had to take the directions I had going home and integrate/backtrace them to the cemetery.

We arrived here and what was rare is that this is one of the only cemeteries I have seen in Florida that sits on a hill. The cemetery had a lot of large trees some were amazing.

When I arrived here I did not carry all my equipment and I told James that one of my cameras I am keeping in my pocket and leaving everything else at the car.

Well we started off in the civil war area of the cemetery which is just an area full of historical graves dating back from the 1800's. A lot of them were broke...tipped...crumbling to pieces. We seen these one grave that was tilted with a hole in the ground. You could reach down and touch the coffin.

Things were fairly quiet here not every place you go is haunted and not every place has activity or the activity is only certain times. James told me this was the best cemetery he had ever gone to. He went off on his own with the light and was reading various graves of children and such.

I was in a lot of agony coughing up my lungs. I just took my time it was a quiet area and sitting on the hill you could see the neighborhood ahead of us. The front gates had two pillars with the cemetery name on it.

I did go back up the hill to take a photo of this arched crypt the tiles were falling off. When I went to grab my one camera it was missing. I really started to panic in shock. I could not believe that it was in my pocket one minute and next minute gone. James and I scrambled to look for the camera we only stayed in the historical area only which was only a couple hundred feet so I felt that I would find it.

We did not find it so just to back track. James and I went all the way back to Oakland parked...hiked all the way to the previous cemetery looked there no luck. I told myself a million times that it had to be back at Ocoee Cemetery because when I arrived there I grabbed my pocket and felt it. My pocket was empty half way through exploring Ocoee cemetery which I thought was odd.

So we ran back to Ocoee Cemetery and we searched every nook and cranny. The camera was not to be found anotherwards something took it and it vanished. I was so sick of my wet sneakers that I ended up walking barefoot all over the cemetery. James took of his shoes to we both ran barefoot at 5am looking for the camera. I felt pretty sad driving home I lost a lot of sentimental pictures of my kids in Miami on that roll so I had to suck it up and just take it as a loss.

I believe that something took it I have no doubt I did not bend or climb or anything for it to just disappear out of my pocket and if it was on the ground we would have found it. I have many various types of lights I use everything from spotlights to small hand held 80 lumen power lights.

I thought to myself that this is why I need a bigger team to come along so that others can watch my back. But when your shorthanded carrying all the equipment....having to do everything at once it gets quite discombobulated. Also we heard movement the second visit here and my car door slammed but nothing was taken. So I really think that the camera was taken by a supernatural force at work.

The drive home was hard did not get home till 6am....I had to fill the gas tank again because the empty light came on. I missed my exit home was rather exhausted and stressing out. Lucky for me I carry many cameras usually so I did not lose a lot of photos from last nights excursion. I still took plenty for the website of all three locations.

What we do is not always pretty some people think its all fun and games but its not. We work very hard at what we do and if people do not share the same passion they never will understand all the sacrifices that are made.

In conclusion to my report I felt that we got some good activity not sure about what we got on film. Sometimes you just have to be at a place to experience it first hand. James today has been very quiet he does not want to talk about what he seen on the trail. There are things in our world that are not ghostly there are things that exist and we have no answer for them just that they are there.

I woke up this morning was going to go diving for sand dollars and do some fishing for some reds but if you heard about the weather my area is under the microscope for severe lightening, rain and tornadoes. So I rented about 6 kick ass movies from blockbuster going to go watch movies....eat some pot roast....toke one up...and make some brownies.

Its good to be back in the game I will miss having Jason on our team. In two weeks we have another few places that we will be visiting. Things are going to start getting REALLY busy for our organization. Lots of investigations....adventures....road trips etc.

I was pretty disgraced at last nights display by them two ladies sometimes in life you are better off journeying alone then letting others hold you down from the goals you truly seek. I just know that not everybody is cut out to be a great adventurer and the ones that are...are very rare.

I am a stranger to nobody those that browse my site have been following me and our journeys for years those that believe in us also believe in me. Those that do not are truly shorting themselves the experience. I will try to have these site updates done within a week and half.

I didn't come home with oranges last night grrr but I did at least come back with a good story for the fans and that was last nights adventure. I will not walk on eggshells with others I tell you how it is and I welcome new investigators but don't disrespect me. I had a bunch of people tell me they were not going then its the same old story they don't want to hike....they don't want to follow the rules....they are afraid to meet me blah blah blah I don't deal well with excuses and liars. If you want to come out and do this then show up to a meet up...meet with me for lunch.....and if you do show to help out then help out don't just quit because I cannot find the freaking cemetery that's just lame.

Despite the hardships though I did follow through and found all three places. It was a long night but I had a good time the places we went were really interesting and if I had more time to work with such places more I am sure that many ghost stories could unfold.
PGS Founder
Lord Rick
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Last Night's Wild Investigation Report.....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:35 am 

About Me: Rick eats cock
Favorite Quotes: " Revenge is a dish best served cold "
Nice, too bad you didnt get a picture of those losers. I love to see what these clowns look like

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Last Night's Wild Investigation Report.....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:43 pm 
Site Admin

Trust me if I took a photo of them clowns it would break the camera haha. The girls were fucking 300 lbs minimum a piece my cars back bumper was hitting the ground when I turned around in a few driveways looking for the cemetery. I dont know they seemed like fat lazy cows to me and no offense to anybody but that is what they were. The one got in my car was yawning I tried to make conversation be a nice guy she said not a word. The one in the front was the same way unfriendly. Then she goes welp so and so are you tired the girl didnt say much and says i guess so they asked me to give them a ride back to there car. I got the nice meeting you thing and cannot wait to see the photos. I thought lady if you cant last 15 minutes in my car how will you last for the night doing these places. Cause the one place was about a 1 to 2 mile hike. So that was that it was just my son and I exploring shit and he does better then most people i meet here in Florida. I know one UE out here he owns his own group and wanted me to do a house the other day but i couldnt cause of gas prices. But yeah if i had gotten them out of the car i would have taken the photos they were a fucking joke they didnt even bring a camera i was like what the shit is this lol.
Rick

Profile E-mail