The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: A Paranormal & Ghost Society **SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT** We Are
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:25 pm 
Site Admin

As of last night I have reopened the paranormal archives to the public and paracomedy pages. I am not doing this for my members or anybody. As a matter in fact in the last 7 months most of the people I gave free memberships to never said a thank you. Just as some of you would not even take the time to donate a little towards our cause by getting a subscription.

Back 7 months ago I made the archives private because honestly people were vandalizing places I was visiting. Other groups were not helping us investigate they would form locally cause they read about some local cemetery thinking our site is some haunted places finder. Not to mention the fact the authors who steal and tv producers who give some ghostbuster a show on a place we did years ago it really makes it hard to trust the public.

But out of good faith I have reopened them and not because of you but for me. You see I have television producers and editors that will be looking at my hard work therefore reopening our archives will be very beneficial to our society.

Its strange getting a million hits a year and having 1000's of members yet we receive so little credit. You have people donating to TAPS who makes more then enough from scifi yet when it came to asking a few dollars people just acted so selfish.

So here is what I want you to do not for me but do it for you. Go to our site click the investigation archives we have over 50,000 photos, history, ghost photos, odd photos, paranormal photos, reports, stories etc all these hate groups demean me because those are the groups that have no clue to how hard I have worked over the last 5 to 6 years risking my life with the air force helicopters pointing guns at me, being shot at, almost being hit by a car, gator chasing me etc etc

I do not want to deny all my friends from seeing my archives but its my members that push me away when a few people go to the extreme it then ruins it for everybody else. I have spent most of yesterday reverted the archives to public viewing so you no longer need a user name and pw to sign in.

I expect with us reverting back to public that our hits will increase again and maybe this time people will learn to appreciate what I took from them for 7 months. Who knows maybe people will start to donate and get involved. I do not like to have to be the bad guy and take away things that others enjoy but members are responsible for loyalty and doing there part as a whole collective. Just like as a founder I do my part updating the site...moderating our forums...answering emails etc.

So now that we are FREE it will allow some of the newer members to see our journeys and how well we have done on them over the years. The archives are like a diary of our adventures everything from portals...to bigfoot in the woods...to ghost throwing things at us.

Some of you will have to learn to navigate around our site but its very easy just go to http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org click the archives...a gateway...then a portal...then pick a place you want to read about and see its that easy!

As far as the two or three who paid for a subscription in the last 7 months thank you I applied those funds towards some of our latest investigations you see up on the site. We are a very resourceful organization and well after 700 investigations I do not know about you but I am ready for 700 more! peace
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: A Paranormal & Ghost Society **SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT** We Are
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:27 am 

About Me: Rick eats cock
Favorite Quotes: " Revenge is a dish best served cold "
Nice, ive been loving the paracomedy!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: A Paranormal & Ghost Society **SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT** We Are
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:04 am 
Site Admin

Thanks Mike I try to throw in comedy in whatever I do if you cant have a good laugh it isnt worth doing it. Ill be back out this weekend not sure if ill get any comedy kinda hard to take my own pictures lol.
Rick

Profile E-mail