The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Empire City & The Carson River
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:46 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Empire City & The Carson River Canyon" Its A Gem!!!

This is the update you been waiting for its really a variety of locations I put together of one of Nevada's top lumbering and ore processing towns. Today very few remnants remain of the town minus the mill ruins in the canyon, cemetery, Red house and a few pieces of wood overgrown by foliage.

This was a rugged expedition all the way from driving along cliffs to rock climbing to crossing the freezing temperatures of the Carson River. I managed to find most of the mills did not get to them all which will warrant eventually a second trip to wrap up our case here.  Next time ill try to find the old paddle wheel and this other mill hidden in one of the canyons that branch off the river.

This is a very beautiful location I never really been in the Pine Nuts at least extensively till I actually took them on. This update also has a UFO photo and video along with plenty of EVP we captured at the mill sites.

Its hard to believe how much changed here this place once had saloons, dance hall, school, hotels, mansions etc nearly all of it is gone and even the mills are being consumed by nature. This was a relevant site in the Comstock it was a major lumbering town and allot of ore processing was done for the richest mines in the world up in Virginia City. When the train came through here the town boomed today all that is really left of the old railroad is the grade which you can drive on along the cliffs of the Carson River.

This place is really like another world nothing will compare to it sort of reminds me of a scene out of the movie. When we went Fall was still transpiring so many of the leaves are gold and lets just say its some very pretty country so if you want to be a part of the adventure make sure you check out all the great things we have put out there for our viewers.

Here is what was added as of tonight I realize it took me sometime this update was just about done a week ago. But I been so busy between family activities the past weekend, tending to my sons, health issues etc its been a very difficult 7 days for me so its a little late besides the fact it took me nearly 18 hours to upload the videos so we can integrate them into our site. The videos are always the last thing to be integrated prior to our cases going public.

Anyhow you can check out this investigation and adventure directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/EmpireCi ... Canyon.htm however if you want to read the epilogue you can do so in the investigation archives on the main page at:

Gateway 4/Portal 25

Empire City Prologue Page
Empire City Team Stills Gallery
Empire City Team Exploration Gallery
Empire City Carson City
Empire City Graveyard Gallery
Empire City Red House
Empire City Morgan Mill
Empire City Empire Mill/Old Town
Empire City New Brunswick Mill
Empire City Merrimac Mill
Empire City Yerington Smelter
Empire City Old V&T Grade
Empire City Brunswick Dam and Lake
Empire City Carson River Canyon Gallery
Empire City Pine Nut Mtns. Gallery
Empire City Scenic Gallery
Empire City Nature Gallery
Empire City Videos
Empire City EVP's
Empire City Expedition 1 Report & Finds
Empire City Expedition 2 Coming In The Future

The next addition to our site will be of Hawes Station which is pretty cool but not very large but no less it will start our December cases from last year and will just keep adding to that. As much as id like to stay its time for me to watch my movie with the kids but ill be back later to share our UFO footage in some of the other groups and communities I belong to on Google+ until then enjoy this is a gem with allot of work, research and content for our viewers. Even the movies are longer and full of adventure because I did a series of clips then put them together in each area we explored at. This was a trying trip its very overgrown here, remote, full of obstacles, dangerous roads and what is left is very spread out.
 Namaste!
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

www.paranormalghostsociety.org
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603

Profile E-mail