The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Hobart Reservoir
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:19 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Hobart Reservoir: Ghosts, Monster & UFO Special!

This is an extremely special addition to our website its a place where the high desert meets the forest and wilderness of the Sierra Nevada's. You start off from the bottom eventually climbing over the Carson Range besides it being home to Virginia City Gold Hill Waterworks, Ghost Of A Sawmill, Red House and Franktown. It is a very beautiful remote location that has allot of strangeness surrounding it along with a very rich history.

I am sorry that there was a bit of a delay I was out Sunday in the field doing research. Then today some of the videos took up a majority of the day to process one of them had gotten deleted by accident ending up out of order that I had to delete and reupload. Then my son had a doctors appointment and Tammy's companies lap top has an LCD faulty sensor I was trying to fix tonight. So I had to hook her PC up to our Big Screen so she could access her files.

Then there was a visit to Franktown Sunday because I held off on putting out the updates so I could do some cemetery research. Unfortunately it was blocked off with a gated community a bit disappointing and unfair considering not much remains of Franktown.

You see the Hobart Reservoir is part of Franktown while in the 1800's you had timbering occurring in this region with hundreds of saw mills below the Carson Range you had ranching. Both of these commodities would be used later in the growth of the Comstock Lode of Virginia City. If you really want to take things one step further while hiking there are remnants of the old water works which in the 1800s had over thirty miles of pipelines that fed water from the sierras to Virginia City. Today the Hobart does provide some of the water to residents in the area all above the state Capitol of Nevada.

Besides the rich history this is an expedition that will allow you to see our journey all the way from the high desert to the forest all near the end of October a very beautiful time of year up here. Its an expedition full of strangeness read our report and see some of the evidence. We experienced ghosts, UFOs and even a monster on this expedition so really its full of oddities and the paranormal. Which is why ill be sharing this addition with many of the communities I belong to on google plus.

We did an investigation of the Red House which is deep in the national forest really you can only reach it on foot, horse or mountain bike. There is allot of nature here deer, butterflies, flowers etc not so much in the fall be we did capture some nice photos. Make sure you watch the movies and read about the history this truly is a major site that played a huge role in the growth of the west. Wood was essential for mining and building up these local towns just as much as the ranches that raised cattle and grew food in the valleys below the Hobart.

This was a big addition to our site I spent days working on it and our work will show it will shine. I will even go back here maybe in the Spring to do more work with the area its just so vast with so many peaks, forested areas etc who knows what is up here lurking truthfully.

This update has it all though a ghost investigation, monster hunting, what Halloween looks like in historic Carson below the Hobart, historic sites, scenic pictures, nature gallery etc etc its just a massive update with a variety of content so that for years people can come to enjoy this place like we did. There is not to many places where someone can say they climbed out of the desert and into the forested mountains.

Anyhow I know some were waiting on the update good things come to those who wait we wont rush our field work nor will I rush it onto the website until I know its sharp and accurate. But also I know that I covered allot of area your looking at a 12 mile hike and a 10 mile drive together that is 22 miles of journeying around here to bring our viewers this so without further ado lets get on with the show. All the pages/additions are listed below that were added!

You can check this addition on our site directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/HobartReservoir.htm or if you want to do things the old fashioned way you can visit our investigation archives on the main page find it in the proper category then read the epilogue for this location at:

Gateway 4/Portal 25

Hobart Reservoir Prologue Page
Hobart Reservoir Team Stills
Hobart Reservoir Team Action Gallery
Hobart Reservoir Carson Wilderness
Hobart Reservoir Scenic Gallery
Hobart Reservoir Toiyabe National Forest
Hobart Reservoir Slide Mountain Gallery
Hobart Reservoir Eagle Valley
Hobart Reservoir Washoe Valley and Lake
Hobart Reservoir Nature Gallery
Hobart Reservoir City Scapes
Hobart Reservoir Night Scapes
Hobart Reservoir Virginia Gold Hill Water Company
Hobart Reservoir Ghost Of A Saw Mill
Hobart Reservoir Red House
Hobart Reservoir Tour The Red House Hobart Reservoir Franktown
Hobart Reservoir All Hallows Eve In Carson City
Hobart Reservoir Videos
Hobart Reservoir EVP's
Hobart Reservoir Expedition 1 Report, Evidence and Finds
Hobart Reservoir Expedition 2 Coming In The Future

Other

Paracomedy: 2014: New Bloopers and comedy added from our Hobart trip.

Like I said its allot to see and should keep others busy for awhile until we add our next case which is an investigation into some of the Nevada's earliest mills in the beautiful remote Carson River Canyon. Its a nice piece as well not as big but still I have a UFO video from that trip so always something new to share with everyone.

The birth place of the V flume, most advanced high pressure water system and some of the most major timbering in the sierras began at this very location so make sure you check it out. Its full of beautiful sites, history, deer, oddities, scenery etc. Come see where the desert meets the forest!
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

Profile E-mail