The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Mormon Fort Station"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:04 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Mormon Fort Station" A Historical Masterpiece....

This is such a wonderful addition to our site keep in mind that this is one of the first settlements in Nevada therefore not only does it have history but it really was where the wild west was born in regards to the Silver State. In this addition your going to get it all scenery, nature, history and even the paranormal.

Everything ties into the fort grounds and Genoa all the way from the Pony Express to Mark Twain working here for a short time on Nevada's first newspaper. This was a place of ancient native American villages who lives off this lush land in the foothills of the sierras while you even had presidents who had a love for Genoa's beauty.

It all started as a trading post and station later came the settlers once the Mormons lost the war and NV reached statehood the town of Genoa continued to grow. Many of the treasures, artifacts and ancient pieces you will see in this update are remnants of our past. This is a historic site all of you should know that includes schools and especially those who are into the wild western culture.

This update has so many elements to it wish in 2014 we could have done it but they closed early then nobody responded to me so we did it in October of 2014. So your going to get to enjoy Autumn all at the same time of learning about notable figures, California trail and early pioneer history ranging from wagons to old lanterns its the real deal.The rest you will just have to learn about yourselves from our site!

There is some ghostly energy on the land itself hence the EVP work we did but there is so much more to what we do then just work with the strange. We try to cover all aspects to every case we put on our site so that you get a bit of everything not just a few pictures of dust. You get all the elements the scenery of the sierras with snow capped peaks, old time photos, report, EVP's etc so its very well rounded and you should enjoy it. This is a true wild western exploration before NV was explored it was the Mormons who dared to traverse this frontier which gave birth to new life in the Silver State.

If you want to check out this case and addition to our site you can do so at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/OldMormo ... enoaNV.htm otherwise you can do so by visiting the investigation archives on the main page of the site and going on in to read the epilogue to the case first in:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Mormon Fort Station Prologue Page
Mormon Fort Station Team Stills
Mormon Fort Station Team Action
Mormon Fort Station Scenic Gallery
Mormon Fort Station Nature Gallery
Mormon Fort Station Notable Portraits/History
Mormon Fort Station Old Time B&W Gallery
Mormon Fort Station Videos Mormon Fort Station EVP's
Mormon Fort Station Investigation 1 Report and Other Finds

Other

Paracomedy 2014: New bloopers and funnies added all the time check it out

I do not know about you but its time to go cook me some grub and hit up the PS3. I need to take a break this update took allot out of me I spent the last 4 days trying to get it up on our site and the next case is even larger which is the Fourth Ward Historic School Ghosts Investigation we did up in Virginia City which ill start working on tomorrow.

So with great news a 3 and half year project in the making has now finally reached our site we welcome you to enter the forts gates and come explore early western pioneer history. The Genoa area along with the Mormon Fort Station is really a true representation of American west history this was where it began for Nevada where towns grew and mining boomed.

Even the inventor of the V flume lived here and it was those flumes that brought lumber to places like Carson and Virginia City so that the mines/towns including Genoa could grow lumbering those trees which just reside a little ways above this fort!

So the next update the Fourth Ward Historic School guarantee there is nothing like it in the country so you should follow us so you can continue to get these updates and cases we conduct on our site. No case gets added right away believe me I have many I have done that will eventually get added but not all at once you get a little at once but the little I give you will come nothing short of stellar so state tuned!

Also let me say the fort has a statue of Snowshoe Thompson and his skis. Snowshoe Thompson was a hero use to ski over a 100 miles in a day just to rescue others, bring supplies and deliver the mail never accepting one red cent or money. Just like the volunteer work we do you can donate but we do not want to be paid for preserving and bring our viewers such great places.

This update alone will help so many schools and students so it does serve a greater good. If you want to see what the wild west was truly about this is the update you definitely want to check out. I bid everyone a great night I am off to go eat enjoy! We want to thank you for your support we hope that you can be a part of our journeys into the strange and into history!
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

www.paranormalghostsociety.org
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603

Profile E-mail