The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Mount Tallac & Historic Estates
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:11 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Mount Tallac & Historic Estates"

What can I say to all of you but WOW this is truly an amazing place. I definitely cannot wait to go here again climbing up along Tallac to visit its lakes and the beautiful views of Lake Tahoe and Fallen Leaf Lake were beyond amazing. I still see some of these views when I go to sleep at night.

More importantly this was not just a physical expedition for us sure I have had some Bigfoot experiences in the Desolation Wilderness however at the bottom of the mountains on the sandy beach of Tahoe also lies remnants of one of the grandest resorts in the world and its historic estates of some very wealthy men.

So for me Id say hiking here and being able to visit the estates was very memorable. I definitely will be hiking Sunday near Tallac although it did snow up here so we shall see time to put the water proof hiking boots on maybe even the gloves as Maggie's Peak is not to far away. However on that note let me just say this is a beautiful area it has ghosts, bigfoot and UFO lore. Not just lore but its an area where allot of strange things happen truthfully.

I understand it took me a very long time to get this out that is because I put allot of time and effort in every case we do. Not everything we do is about the paranormal since we are an adventure and historical preservation group as well so try to keep that in mind. Your going to enjoy the nature pictures, videos I put together and surely all the various scenic locations. Everything is categorized so that you can enjoy various slices of heaven because Mount Tallac is a diverse place.

I have to say I been very busy its hard to get out updates when your the only one running the big show. I had last week 4 doctor appts. this week also however today is my physical therapy for my neck. So people who rag on me are idiots because I am still doing it up just like years ago when we opened up our doors and I was allot less gray lol. But more goes into what we do then most of you think and by the end the results are far better then any TV program your going to watch.

Just wait in a few weeks when I release UFO footage its coming but I will make the public wait for the good stuff because I take my time with my research and my work something EVERY paranormal investigator should be doing. They should also take time to spend with their families the work we will do can be dangerous sometimes when I rock climb I think one mistake and your done so we must also enjoy our lives in between.

But more and more you see less traditional paranormal groups and more groups who are out for personal gain. I have no problem smoking a bowl because I worked hard to get to that summit or drinking an ice cold beer on some remote lake. Because by the end of the day my work always gets done and I will get to the bottom of the truth whether something is paranormal or its not.

Now that it is October we have this month 5 investigations planned which include a cemetery, schoolhouse, fort, second expedition of Maggies Peak then we have an area not to far away from where I found our Bigfoot shelter which will take us to a remote reservoir and remnants of a saw mill. So busy month if I am not online it is because I am working hard to bring you guys sites like Mount Tallac. Its not just going to these places its also putting your all into it so that the public can enjoy all that we do whether that is photography or whatever.

Anyhow you can see this addition directly by clicking this link http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/MountTallac.htm I really love this addition to our site understand that when I put out work like this they are like master pieces. Years ago we put our stuff up but the past 5 we have made it more efficient since now we deal with allot more scenic locations and cryptozoology work. If you want to go into the investigation archives the epilogue can be found here:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Mount Tallac Team Stills Gallery
Mount Tallac Team Adventuring Gallery
Mount Tallac Nature Gallery
Mount Tallac Scenic Gallery
Mount Tallac Desolation Wilderness
Mount Tallac Cathedral Peak
Mount Tallac Cathedral Lake
Mount Tallac Lake Tahoe
Mount Tallac Fallen Leaf Lake
Mount Tallac Floating Isle Lake
Mount Tallac Historic Estates
Mount Tallac Take A Tour
Mount Tallac Relics Of The Estates
Mount Tallac Videos
Mount Tallac Expedition 1 Report and Finds
Mount Tallac Investigation 2 Coming Next Year

Other

Paracomedy 2014: Your gateway to our bloopers as new ones get added from our journeys

The next updates ill put out is Sunny Acres known as the NV Orphan Asylum most of the buildings have been torn down or are sealed. But the grounds, old time pictures I have and historical research we did on the place is pretty nice. Give me a few days ill add that place to our site as well. Its a very special location haunted or not what is left needs preservation.

As far as haters go people take a stand against paranormal bullying most of the people doing it have no paranormal sites, evidence or they are new to this field. So they think by degrading others with pasting there faces on lewd images is going to earn them fame and fortune in this field.

The way you get to connect with your viewers is through truth, reputability and friendship NOT hatred or jealousy. People who hate on me are doing it while I am out adventuring at places like Mount Tallac which is truly a paradise none of us should take for granted therefore enjoy this addition it is for the people and my friends who follow us as well as supporters for the hard earned work we continue to do. Thank you everybody its time for me to shower smoke a cigar then head off to physical therapy.

I will also try to work on our camping trip photos from Burnside Lake 2 I always post pictures of our team and adventures with us on facebook and google+ also our communities like the PGS ones we own on there. That way people can see what is to come in the future kind of like a sneak preview more or less. We want to show others the things we do.

Lastly the videos are a big rugged at the time of this expedition my cam was busted up and broke. It barely made it through Mt. Tallac. However after this trip I did get it fixed then over a week ago my cams lens cover broke apart and some other things so after I get through this month my cam will be serviced again. Just remember I sink allot of my money into what we do their is no shams about it I pay to travel, for our website, equipment repairs because we do some rugged locations and always buying gear so we can better the group. I am glad that were a family run group we might be bringing on one or two more investigators soon but allot of people cannot do what we can this is not for everyone looking for bigfoot tracks up near cliffs or rock climbing all day this is blood, sweat and tears.

Anyhow enjoy the videos, pictures, rich history, nature and everything that comes with this place. I bet once you see it you will add this region to your bucket list. For me I live this life because I chose to be here Tahoe offers everything ziplining, hiking, swimming, winter sports which I am going snowboarding this year, paranormal, fishing, camping and the sierras are so vast that I am always bringing you guys new places. This range offers ghost towns and many scenic places which have bigfoot lore. Hell I seen one a couple weeks ago with my eyes that does not include the UFOs or the EVP's we get at some places. The adventure and paranormal is right where we are at so will keep doing if you guys keep on supporting! Show some love for the beauty Cali and NV offers.

I probably wont be here for awhile but tonight ill do some shares for para unity on our google+ communities which grew 15 members in 30 hours we are glad to have you. Tonight I have to help my son with a job app and get more Halloween stuff up. When I decorate I go all out were having a Halloween party this year many friends maybe some members plus will have allot of trick or treaters I am sure since we have allot of kids around here in this area. Do not forget in October we dress in Halloween costumes for all our investigations so do not be surprised when you see the devil with a cape in the woods running around haha!
Namaste,
Lord Rick aka AngelOfThyNight
Founder

www.paranormalghostsociety.org
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalA ... ety?ref=hl
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603
www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight

Profile E-mail