The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Showers Lake" Killer Monster Ex
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:05 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Showers Lake" Killer Monster Expedition!

This is a really killer update as you can see it took me a long time to get all the evidence and content up on our site. It had to be done right their was allot of evidence collected and research done. The Showers Lake area has been nothing but stellar to me in regards to my Bigfoot research in this region a lake basin South of Lake Tahoe California.

I know that good things come to those who wait so for those that really waited for this your in for a treat. This also completes are adventure series with Sue when she came out to visit in April. This expedition was one of our first Bigfoot adventures in the high sierras during the wintry season. It has everything scenery, snow capped mountains and landscape. Their is danger, bigfoot tracks, frozen lakes, rivers, dark blanked forest, avalanche zones and even an old historic homestead. All the elements of an intense expedition are found in this update including a storm we had to escape with fog, snow, high winds etc.

You have to understand that the work that went into this case was beyond anything we ever expected. When you push through 10 miles of snow, cross icy ice thinning rivers, avoid avalanche zones, extreme cold and get caught up in a freak storm it really adds to the adventure. But it also intensifies our work and we had some major bigfoot experiences in this lake basin. To find the evidence we found we had to work so hard that is what makes this a bitter sweet victory for our group and team.

We have allot to be thankful for not just the bigfoot activity we experienced but the fact that we made it out of here unscathed is quite unbelievable. Included in this update is a segment of AngelOfThyNight Radio called 3 minutes of terror which talks more in depth about this expedition and allot of extra features within the update you would not get in other Bigfoot expeditions. There is allot of photos, videos, evidence, information and more because we want our viewers to be a part of what we do. To feel they are there with us experiencing the terror, risks, adventure and the trials and tribulations that come with such an investigation.

The next time we work in this region will be checking out Scott's Lake I nearly have almost all the areas found in this basin complete. So please by all means enjoy the fruits of our labor because this is an area I been working hard so that we could bring our viewers every aspect of this basin. Honestly this is an amazing area you have to climb over red ridge and peak where you descend into this meadow and forested area. Then you have to find the lakes. The views of the high sierras of the amazing Carson Pass are unbelievable and Lake Tahoe off in the distance. This is an all American journey into the high sierras in one of the most picturesque regions of this mountain range.

If you want to check out the update directly you can do so at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/ShowersLakeCa.htm you can also go to our main page then find the epilogue in the investigation archives in:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Showers Lake Prologue Page
Showers Lake Team Stills Gallery Showers Lake Team Journeying Gallery
Showers Lake Scenic Gallery
Showers Lake Winterscapes Gallery
Showers Lake Eldorado National Forest Gallery
Showers Lake Geological Landmarks
Showers Lake Meiss Homestead & Ranch Showers Lake Nature Gallery
Showers Lake B&W Gallery
Showers Lake Virginia City April Expeditions Celebration Party
Showers Lake Videos
Showers Lake Expedition 1 Report & Evidence
Showers Lake Expedition 2 Coming In The Future

Other

Paracomedy 2014: New Bloopers Added
Portal 24: Now Officially Open New Cases Within Coming Soon

There so much to see with this addition to our site but its also a very special Bigfoot adventure. Everything is snow covered and very beautiful. Not to mention that we really had allot of fascinating experiences during this trek ones ill never forget anytime soon. So make sure you check out the videos, photography, team pictures, evidence etc as it should keep you busy for awhile sifting through all the great stuff.

The next addition to our website will be Kings Canyon this was the Bigfoot adventure we did on my birthday. Yes we found something that is going to blow your mind it also might be on the local news here in NV as it was a major discovery that I can guarantee will blow your minds!

Our paranormal work is always ongoing and nothing gets handed to us. We freeze, get cold, wet and experience things because we bust our asses to go to the places man has not been before. Taking our adventures to a whole new level leaving the path climbing that mountain and coming closer to this creature then most cryptozoologist have ever been before.

This was a trying expedition for us their were snow drifts at times higher then us. Then you had to worry about falling through ice or triggering an avalanche. To make matters worst when we hiked in we had blue skies when we left the lake a bad storm came in dropping snow, sleet, wind and freezing temps. We had to literally try to outrun the storm heading south and we did it but it was not easy. You have to understand people die up here all the time but the rewards really outweigh the risks involved especially when you can find evidence that these creatures known as Sasquatch are real and do thrive in the higher sierras.

So enjoy it I nearly had frost bite on two of my toes for this place lol. This was a life changing experience for our group and for my sons. I assure you that it will be one for you as well. This is an amazing place at over 9k its like a lost world back here awaiting to be discovered.  With also great news a new portal is opening up on our site those will be featuring this summers cases coming up. Every portal is unique in its own wait but each portal contains 40 cases so its a great day for PGS.
Namaste,
Lord Rick
Founder
paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail