The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Star City" Ultimate Ghost Town
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:22 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Star City" Ultimate Ghost Town Adventure....

I do not care what anyone says this is a ghost town of the ultimate adventure. I have completely revamped our Star City case on our website and integrated more sections as well as our second investigation onto it. So your definitely going to enjoy this rural ghost town deep in the heart of Nevada. It is the real deal not some tourist trap even to get to the place comes with great risk.

The first time I went up here I blew two flats and something large through something at my truck. It wanted me gone and I almost was stranded here. I made a return trip this time when Sue came out to visit so I took her here and we almost did not get out of this canyon as the truck nearly rolled off the edge into the creek below. Its a very remote location not only remote but its haunted and it has some strange tales of its own like a hermit who use to live back here and was shot by cops because he tried to claim the entire canyon as his own.

We worked hard on this expedition all the way from finding remnants of the town to exploring the vast Sheba Mine which turned out to be quite haunted. Your going to see it all adventure, nature, scenery and a special addition we added called the Thunder Mountain Indian Memorial which should really stoke all of you as it was made out of garbage collected in this region from the natives to form works of art.

I am glad that this update is out by completing a second expedition here we really completed our case and will never have to return here again. Although I still wish I knew what was in those hidden caves and would not be opposed with summating some of the peaks in that area. There is another ghost town near Star City I also have my eye on so ill be up in that area eventually again. This is truly a beautiful place in the heart of NV at times just be seeing some of my photos you will feel this is not in Nevada its a pretty lush canyon.

To see this update directly you can do so at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/StarCityNV.htm some of the videos are still processing so they may not all work unfortunately youtube is getting worst everytime I try to upload media perhaps much slower then they use to be.  If you want to see the updates or epilogue for this expedition you can do so in:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Star City Nevada Prologue Page
Star City Nevada Team Gallery
Star City Nevada Scenic Gallery
Star City Nevada Star Canyon
Star City Nevada Nature Gallery
Star City Nevada Milling & Mining
Star City Nevada Queen Of Sheba Mine
Star City Nevada Thunder Mtn. Indian Memorial
Star City Nevada Videos
Star City Nevada EVP's
Star City Nevada Investigation 1 Report
Star City Nevada Investigation 2 Report & Evidence

Other

Paracomedy 2014: New bloopers added www.paranormalghostsociety.org/paracomedy2014.htm

Noble & Bull Lake Investigation 2 Bigfoot Evidence Added:
www.paranormalghostsociety.org/NobleandBullLakePCT.htm

This is the last of our ghostly investigations for awhile we gave you guys in the past two weeks nearly 10 really great haunts. Now the next few cases being added to our site of monster bigfoot expeditions and trust me those will be stellar especially when we go public with our recent discovery. The next case to be added with be Showers Lake when we did this place it was a winter wonderland so its a pretty update with allot of snowy peaks and cliffs.

Anyhow the only way to see our work is to visit these updates so you can learn about our finds and these paranormal locations that our team does. As you can see we take allot of risk doing what we do going into minds, offroading on dangerous narrow roads and taking on the harsh wilderness to get back to these places but without us nobody would know they exist or know how safe each location is so honestly between the history, preservation and the great evidence we collect a ghost town like this is really a gem.

As some of you know things are going to get really busy for me my sons Birthday party starts today and ends Sunday. So between his friends, birthday party and then Saturdays expedition up in the Eldorado National Forest my hands are tied right now and I am just very busy trying to do a million things at once. Anyhow we hope you enjoy one of the most picturesque regions of central NV we welcome you to the city of stars!
Namaste,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org
www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety?ref=hl
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603

Profile E-mail