The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Grantsville Nevada" A True Ghos
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:29 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Grantsville Nevada" A True Ghost Town.....

Grantsville is a true ghost town of its time between the remoteness and the fact that some of what is standing is pretty amazing like the Alexander Mill. Not just the mill but the amazing deep Grantsville Mine which we brought to you which is full of dangerous and an endless amount of tunnels as so it seems.

The last time we were near Grantsville is when we investigated Berlin its sister ghost town nearby. Never even knew about this place till later on and all its beauty. It sits up in the Shoshone mountains lots of wildlife and pretty scenery here you will also get to see video and photos of Antelope a rare site to see out in this region.

All in all Grantsville turned out to be a wonderful haunt the entire ghost town from the mill to the mines to the plotted streets are haunted. Given the fact that their is some dark history associated with the town such as when a man was lynched from a beam in the mill all the way to murders and gold scams which would cause some prospectors to go broke and homeless.

The town was named after General and former president Grant it never made it to the city it was meant to be. But nonetheless it is a decent size ghost town with lots of surprises like a safe in the mud and the old school house with a fireplace. This was a big update it took me awhile to put it all together for you guys but its another chapter in our long book of journeys into the unknown completed so you definitely are going to enjoy this place.

If you want to see the update and addition on our site directly you can do so at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/GrantsvilleNevada.htm or you can visit the epilogue in the investigation archives at:

Grantsville Nevada Prologue Page
Grantsville Nevada Team Gallery
Grantsville Nevada Scenic Gallery
Grantsville Nevada Shoshone Mountains
Grantsville Nevada Humboldt-Toiyabe Forest
Grantsville Nevada Nature Gallery
Grantsville Nevada B&W Gallery
Grantsville Nevada Step Inside
Grantsville Nevada Desert Scapes
Grantsville Nevada Cemetery
Grantsville Nevada Union Mining District
Grantsville Nevada Alexander Mill
Grantsville Nevada Grantsville Mine
Grantsville Nevada Remnants Of The Past
Grantsville Nevada Videos
Grantsville Nevada EVP's
Grantsville Nevada Investigation 1 Report and Evidence
Grantsville Nevada Investigation 2 Coming In The Future

This is a damn good ghost town so in order to see it you have to check it out for yourself. All the work we do we put on our site so that others can be a part of our journeys and learn about these places. I have to also add that we got some pretty good EVP while here some of them make no sense at all others might be in relation to some of the murders that took place here.

Our next addition that will be added to our site is a place called Star City Nevada its another remote ghost town. I had already visited it once seen very little so our second investigation delves deeper into Thunder Mountain, Star Peak, Foundations and the Sheba Mine. It will be another big addition to our site but it will be wonderful once I get that place up.

These ghost towns are American West treasures we must do what we can to preserve them that includes the ghosts that haunt them as well. So that every generation has a chance to see these remnants that made the west that you see today.
Regards,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail