The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Pulsating Broken Coronal UFO/OVNI Hovering In Rural Nevada
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:29 am 
Site Admin

Pulsating Broken Coronal UFO/OVNI Hovering In Rural Nevada Over The High Sierras - January 18th 2014
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TTvjZzZk18

What you are about to witness is an Unidentified Flying Object which descends from about 18k to 12k then towards the end of the video it starts its ascension again. At times the object appears to be pulsating many unique colors sometimes three per second such as red, orange, pink, aqua, lime, gold, white, blue, purple and yellow to name a few. Other times the object turns completely white giving off very little colors. If you examine the footage even further you will see that the object appears to give off a corona of colors however to the lower right that corona is broken which makes the object even more of an oddity. Which could mean a multitude of things: A. The object is oblong thus the front of it does not have any lights B. Some of its lights are not operating properly C. The object may have other attachments that do not refract any light. I have concluded it could be all or one of these and your more then welcome to come up with your own theories. This object is hovering over an area where NV and California meet where the Sierras veer southeast. After careful examination of the footage I concluded that it is different from Dec, 14ths, 28ths and 31st 2013 films and the January 3rd 2014 Ultraviolet mother ship we filmed. This UFO footage is broken into three segments as I wanted to give our viewers the variety of aspects and ratios during the half hour it stayed in the skies. There was also four other people on my street who were watching the object I however quickly grabbed the cam and captured some close ups of its broken corona. If you want to skip around film HIGHLIGHTS are at .38, 1:31, 1:56, 2:27, 3:21, broken corona at 3:59, 6:10, 7:00, 8:10, 8:41, 9:45, 10:30, 10:47, 12:27 Two Sky watchers walk past me, 12:52 object turns completely bright white, 13:05, 13:19 broken corona, 13:43 Close up, 14:07, 14:59 15:17, 16:05, 17:49, 18:36, 19:25 Brilliant Close ups of the pulsating and 20:09 to 21:11 the grand finale! Video best viewed using full screen for further examination!

You can also view other footage from this ongoing UFO case at the following links below:

December 12, 2013: www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXSdR0UkSt4
December 28, 2013: www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAQ8bGibAeA
December 31, 2013: www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mcNnoFMyk8
January 3rd, 2014: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw2Qfw86LBY

Namaste,
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail