The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Lake Dardanelles" Monster Expd.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:51 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Lake Dardanelles" Monster Expedition!

Good Evening,

I hope this update finds you very well an update on our site means a new case added to our archives. More or less our website serves as a diary or journal into the unknown but also of the adventures we partake on. This place was adventurous it had all the right elements rock climbing, open meadows, ancient forest and even creeks you had to cross by jumping to various rocks. This area is not to far away from Meiss and Round lake which also are great updates but this place really takes the cake.

Sometimes this year we will return again to what is called lake valley as I have two more long hikes to two different hidden lakes like Lake Dardanelles. By visiting our updates your seeing a deeper look into where we go and what we do. On FB people can see my pictures of me but to really see the photos of these amazing places you just have to go to our site because that is our mothership.

I mix allot of my work up I can go right from ghosthunting straight to Squatching in the woods. To be a good paranormal investigator you must also be diverse as we live on a planet full of hidden signs and mysteries. In light of things this week I was promoted on UFO on google+ I wanted to share these kind words which were sent to me in another language so I had to translate it but feel blessed to have friends of other cultures! So we apppreciate all the kindness that others continue to show us and that they also BELIEVE!

Alen Tardif
Yesterday 6:43 PM

"Congratulations on your promotion. 
I must say that you are my mentor, because they came from you what my awareness of this community. 

I hope to meet your requirements to meet your brotherhood. 
Thank you for sharing your evolutionary"

Anyhow, the UFOs have died down and it has snowed a little in the mountains so areas like your seeing tonight are now hard to get to. Its a secluded place very serene even in November it was very scenic snow on the cliffs and peaks. This is what its all about to be in the high sierras journeying even an old homestead and ranch I found on my journeys. This is just on the edge of the Lake Tahoe National Forest so its only a couple miles near Lake Tahoe itself so very pretty country.

Anyhow if you want to see Lake Dardanelles you can do so at www.paranormalghostsociety.org//LakeDardanelles.htm or you can visit the investigation archives from our main page at www.paranormalghostsociety.org also visit our youtube at www.youtube.com/AngelOfThyNight so you can subscribe to all our good times. Anyhow here is what has been added as well as updated in the archives at:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Lake Dardanelles Prologue Page
Lake Dardanelles Team Gallery
Lake Dardanelles Night Team Gallery
Lake Dardanelles Luther Ranch Gallery
Lake Dardanelles Scenic Gallery
Lake Dardanelles Big Meadow Gallery
Lake Dardanelles Tahoe Forest
Lake Dardanelles Dusk Photos
Lake Dardanelles Videos
Lake Dardanelles Expedition 1 Report/Finds etc
Lake Dardanelles Expedition 2 Coming In The Future

Couple Related Expeditions:
www.paranormalghostsociety.org//MeissandRoundLakeCa.htm
www.paranormalghostsociety.org/JobsPeak.htm

The next update that will come out is the old Stewart Indian School over 60 buildings all abandoned but locked down tight. Half of the grounds is a police academy so while your urbexing you have cops walking past you. But I still took my readings and evps its an amazing place with beautiful scenic views of the mountains and even a cemetery.

Anyhow its time for me to go watch Revolution and The Tomorrow People. Rest assured ill be back to post to our pages and communities in the midnight hour. I am still waiting back on a case in the NV desert of a winged creature that is terrorizing a local neighborhood! Who ya gonna call?
Lord Rick
Founder
www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety?ref=hl
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603

Profile E-mail