The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Minden Eastside Memorial Park"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:48 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Minden Eastside Memorial Park" Unbelievable!

I am honestly proud to get this addition onto our site and ill tell you why. This cemetery is as scenic as it is active its a paranormal hotspot at least in theory that is what I came to after doing this case. I in no way get anything out of this other then that the greatest gift you can give to man is knowledge it is not money. This was a great investigation its memorial gardens in the center of the Carson Valley. On one side you have the Pine Nut Mtn. Range other side the Sierras Carson Range.

Its a nice place but it has its oddities too. Things that you cannot explain such as the UFO photo I captured on the investigation. But then you look at the strange EMF readings and mild EVP. When you put it all together its not to often that in one given place you have both types of phenomena. You have UFOlogy on one end and parapsychology on the other! That is why this update will always be special. Then again every place is special to be at this memorial park with trees colored red, purple, pink, orange and yellow just amazing.

So this was our Halloween investigation along with the Decker homestead which ill put out in a couple more days. I still have EVP to review from that investigation. I am only one soul and so to make each location sign requires craftsmanship its like an art what we do. We always want these places to be adored by others its what keeps them alive and not forgotten! Imagine someday 100 years from now some cemeteries like this may not even be recognizable! Some places get wiped off the map by Earth changing events. Anyhow without further ado here is what I have for you on this lovely night!

You can check out the addition directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/MindenEa ... metery.htm you can understand why Nevada is a state I chose to live in. These views is what life is all about so I try to give this place more then just a cemetery. You see mountains, fall colors, beautiful statues etc its more then just a cemetery remember this. Now if you wish to view the epilogue for this investigation you can do so by turning the pages in the investigation archives from our main page doing so at:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Minden Eastside Cemetery Team Gallery
Minden Eastside Cemetery Scenic Gallery
Minden Eastside Cemetery Grave Sites
Minden Eastside Cemetery Statues Gallery
Minden Eastside Cemetery Nightfall Gallery
Minden Eastside Cemetery Videos
Minden Eastside Cemetery EVP's
Minden Eastside Cemetery Investigation 1 Report & Evidence

Other

Paracomedy 2013: The Halloween blooper of the year added

So this should sum up the update its nice whether people realize it or not the places we investigate are put together for good reasoning. Everything is connected no matter how you see it. This memorial park may be much newer but it is a hot spot. So just remember if you ever see a show take a place from our case files its because I put it on the map.

Anyhow one more update to go it is the Decker Homestead its a spooky place old from the 1800's a real pioneer chiller. October was a good month for our society with all our projects to other events we were involved with. Monday ill be going out back on the trail of Bigfoot. The weather here has gotten up to 70 degrees its been gorgeous in the sierras so I am going to shoot for an expedition Monday. Never hurts to try and shoot for the moon if you do not go exploring you will not discover!!!

Anyhow everything is done for now I just wanted to top off the night with this update check out the UFO and make sure you follow our journeys. You never know where will go or what will do next always will investigate all sorts of places. Its never the same place or thing however it is always important to move forward. That is what all within our species should be doing but then again I see the world differently then others. You will experience it as I do I do all the updates and allot of the work. Other things you see on the web you never know where it came from so with words of wisdom and honesty I bit all of you a goodnight!
Peace Be With You,
Lord Rick
Founder

PS Going to either go watch The Avengers or Pit Bulls & Paroles with my son. Please make sure you get involved also with our communities everyday we put them together like a paranormal magazine. It works 10k a week in hits is not to bad. It is nice to have others who are part of what we do anyhow links! You don't know till you try right?

www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety?ref=hl
https://plus.google.com/communities/110 ... 1008715603

Profile E-mail