The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Lake Margaret" Pristine & Pure!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:55 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Lake Margaret" Pristine & Pure!

No matter how you cut it this truly is a wonderful addition to our website. This place is a jewel full of rocks bigger then houses, pristine bodies of water, waterfalls, slow moving creeks in meadows with snowy mountains as a back drop. Its in one of my favorite parts of the Sierras which is the Mokelumne Wilderness and El Dorado Forest.

This place put a smile on my face and I know our viewers are going to value it as we have. To many times groups investigate places and the heart does not show. But with the work we do we try to impact the public on so many different levels.

This is a part of the sierras not allot of people get to see its a hidden lake that can only be reached by rock climbing, crossing creeks via logs and hiking. Its an ideal Bigfoot habitat perfect for primate activity and their is so many wild flowers and butterflies its just overall a majestic place.

I guess for some of you who are early birds you will have something to look at with your morning coffee while others might find some inner peace just enjoying the photos. Unlike other paranormal groups my goal is to bring you each location like an entire package. You get the paranormal but you also get all the other puzzle pieces that go with the expedition that includes nature.....scenery etc

I had allot of fun on this expedition and the work we do reflects on those who follow us. You guys get to be a part of something so much more greater. You get to see places not many get to see as we try to take you on a journey one of solitude.

Now you can check out these updates directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/LakeMargaret.htm or if you want to visit the epilogue it can be found in the investigation archives on our main page of our site and found at:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Lake Margaret Prologue Page
Lake Margaret Team Gallery
Lake Margaret El Dorado National Forest
Lake Margaret Caples Creek Gallery
Lake Margaret Nature Gallery
Lake Margaret Scenic Gallery
Lake Margaret Gallery
Lake Margaret Videos
Lake Margaret My Birthday Party
Lake Margaret Expedition 1 Report and Evidence
Lake Margaret Expedition 2 Coming In The Future

Other

Paracomedy 2013: Come check out the latest bloopers

The next update coming out will be from Noble and Bull Lake even though I nearly have expedition 1 complete I will not be airing this expedition LIVE until I finish the second phase of this project which takes place this weekend a 17 miles hike. I decided to hike in a different path since the trail was washed out last week ago by treacherous rapids. I expect some good things to come out of this project. Its going to be a treat but it also symbolizes that updates are currently caught up with allot of hard work the last few weeks.

Anyhow we hope you enjoy the updates the sierras is one of the most rewarding mountain ranges in the country. Its an amazing mountain range and so many of these places are minutes from my house. Which always reminds me that I made a great decision coming out this way to be able to experience places like Lake Margaret makes it all worthwhile. Have a splendid day and good morning to you!
Peace,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail