The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Sly Valley" Magical!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:34 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Sly Valley" Magical!

This is truly a magical update and its an honor to be able to add this place onto our site. The valley is flourishing with nature, plant and bird life. Long before the white man came here the Miwoks migrated to this valley to make use of the plentiful food grinding it into the rocks to store for the upcoming winters.

Its also a Bigfoot hot zone this might be due to the fact that its surrounded by towering mountain peaks and the valley floor has allot of thick foliage. But its also a region able to sustain life with orchards, vineyards, natural berries and herbs which grow all around the lake.

The best section on this update is not the paranormal but it is the nature I went all out on this trip to capture it to go with this location. Its such a lovely place that you can smell honey suckle in the air and its historically relevant as it is scenic.

We invite you to check out the update directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/SlyValleyCa.htm or you can visit the main page by clicking on investigation archives epilogues at

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Sly Valley Prologue Page
Sly Valley Team Gallery
Sly Valley Jenkinson Lake
Sly Valley Miwok Village
Sly Valley Tammy's Birthday Gallery
Sly Valley Videos
Sly Valley Expedition 1 Report and Evidence
Sly Valley Expedition 2 Coming In The Future

Paracomedy 2013: Many new bloopers added check them out

I can assure you their is no place like Sly Valley in California as it sits nestled in the El Dorado forest it is a part of the Sierras allot of you have not gotten to see. Little by little I am covering so many regions of this mountain range and so far every place has been unique. I did not bag me a Bigfoot but I find it very intriguing that a majority of sightings revolve around this lake and have for decades.

Our next update to come out will be from Lake Margaret I still have to write a report about it have not done so as of yet. So Expect it to derive either this weekend or Monday. Bigfoot season is in and we hope to inspire each and everyone of you. Allot of substance goes into our journeys and with each place we visit is another one we can check off our bucket list. I do hope next year to return again and conduct more research in the area much more remains to be seen. peace
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

Profile E-mail