The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Carson Pioneer Welsh Cemetery"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:08 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Carson Pioneer Welsh Cemetery"

I think one of the most important parts of what we do is preservation. We can do that alone through our website and making others aware. This is a very sad lonely place I did not do it for the ghost I did it for history and once again preservation. I have plans on returning at night to this place in the warmer months so that I can close the case file for this location.

So for now we want you to enjoy what has been added and updated. This is our first location added in the new year many more will follow trust me. I am also as you can see using our new logo. I have plans for another 2013 logo in the future as well.

We want your visit with us to be an enjoyable experience where you can all learn, grow and development bonds over time. Each place brings us closer to our fans, friends and members. With that in mind you can check out the update directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/CarsonWe ... metery.htm or you can go to the investigation archives to visit summaries for over 1000 investigations.In the following section here is what has been added:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Pioneer Welsh Cemetery Prologue Page
Pioneer Welsh Cemetery Team Gallery
Pioneer Welsh Cemetery Carson City
Pioneer Welsh Cemetery Nightfall Coming This Summer
Pioneer Welsh Cemetery Videos
Pioneer Welsh Cemetery Scenic Gallery
Pioneer Welsh Cemetery Investigation 1 Report
Pioneer Welsh Cemetery Investigation 2 Coming This Summer
Pioneer Welsh Cemetery EVP's

This is a special place Major Ormsby was buried here and back in the day Carson City region was called Ormsby County not Carson County. There is a little of everything all connected around history besides some really good photography. We hope you enjoy it the next update on our site will be of the Luning Mill. That place is pretty awesome especially for our urbex friends. peace
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail