The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Stead Naval Facility" Epic!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:49 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Stead Naval Facility" Epic!

What a way to finish 2012 what better then to finish with the US Navy's two hundred years of existence. We have never done a site such as this thus its epic in everywhere and I put allot of time into the update itself. Id like to return and visit some of the other buildings on site so look for this section to eventually expand and bloom into much more.

I know I have not done many updates recently I had gotten some bad news and I guess I am sort of spaced out. Everybody thinks that being the founder of a paranormal group is great but in reality at times it can be very painful and sad. Like with this investigation two investigators walked out on me and I have to say they missed out because this place is all that and more. I seen a ghost here I didn't need to go around collecting evidence to know that the unseen haunt its halls.

I always finish out the year with a bang and start the new year off with one. So as soon as I finish the logo for 2013 updates will resume of locations we have visited this year. I still have to write reports and my new years speech which I have not done yet because I been trying to think about what needs to be said from my heart and soul.

This Naval Center trained Sea Cadets it schooled the young to prep them for the Navy. It was amazing what we found here such as files even dental X-rays. By the end of our investigation we had nothing but a good time all around. This is why I do what I do its not for fame not for money it is for the good times I share with others around me. Its the memories I create and the laughs that are shared!

What we do within our society is not a profession it is an art its one that is so well balanced it is designed to give off radiance to our viewers as if they were right along side of us. It just keeps getting better and better! Those that are a part of it do so because they honor what we stand for!

This is the perfect match of good old fashioned ghostbusting and urban exploration combined into one. Something we began doing many years ago because both elements are necessary for it to be the work of art that it is. With that in mind you can check out this update directly at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/S ... Center.htm or you can go to our main page find the investigation archives and visit the summery section for each of our investigations including this one found at:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Naval Cadet Corps Facility Prologue Page
Naval Cadet Corps Facility Team Gallery
Naval Cadet Corps Facility Hospital
Naval Cadet Corps Facility CC Training Hall
Naval Cadet Corps Facility Chapel
Naval Cadet Corps Facility Faculty
Naval Cadet Corps Facility Pieces Of The Past
Naval Cadet Corps Facility Videos
Naval Cadet Corps Facility Afterdark
Naval Cadet Corps Facility Graffiti
Naval Cadet Corps Facility EVP's
Naval Cadet Corps Facility Mission 1 Report
Naval Cadet Corps Facility Mission 2 Report and Finds

Other

Paracomedy 2012: The last of the comical bloopers have been added in 2012 come see!

The next update that will be coming on out is the old Welsh Cemetery in Carson City. Its one of the oldest in the NV capital and very few folks know about this place. I am excited to get that one out as its a good start to the new year. Please check us out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org and give our FB page a LIKE at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Para ... 478?ref=hl thank you and have a great night!
Lord Rick
Founder
Author, Talk Show Host, Paranormal Investigator and Producer

Profile E-mail