The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site From Sugarloaf Mtn. & Chinese Sl
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:46 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site From Sugarloaf Mtn. & Chinese Slums Virginia City!

Good Evening,

I am very proud tonight to announce these updates and additions to our website just in time for the holidays. This is a great update because you get a bit of adventure mixed in with allot of ghost. Virginia City for me is magic its such a great place to go exploring and this time around we really covered allot of ground.

Nothing other then hard work comes with what we do its not because I am awesome and its not because I have powers. I do this because the paranormal has been in my life even when I could barely walk. I just have taken our group to new horizons and the future is very bright for us considering the great projects we have coming up. I cannot disclose that information now but in the future we have some other really great sites nobody has done and will also try to get those out before 2013.

You can check out these additions by clicking on both links http://paranormalghostsociety.org/Sugar ... ndMill.htm and http://paranormalghostsociety.org/China ... CityNV.htm or if you want to read the epilogue to each investigation you can do so on our main page then go into the investigation archives by following it into:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Sugarloaf Mtn and Mill Prologue Page
Sugarloaf Mtn and Mill Team Gallery
Sugarloaf Mtn and Mill Scenic Gallery
Sugarloaf Mtn and Mill Six Mile Canyon Gallery
Sugarloaf Mtn and Mill Virginia City Gallery
Sugarloaf Mtn and Mill Carson Valley Gallery
Sugarloaf Mtn and Mill Night Gallery Coming
Sugarloaf Mtn and Mill EVP's Coming
Sugarloaf Mtn and Mill Investigation 1 Reports
Sugarloaf Mtn and Mill Investigation 2 Coming
Sugarloaf Mtn and Mill Videos

Chinese Slums Virginia City Prologue Page
Chinese Slums Virginia City Team Gallery
Chinese Slums Virginia City Historical Relics
Chinese Slums Virginia City Come Inside
Chinese Slums Virginia City Night Tour
Chinese Slums Virginia City EVP's
Chinese Slums Virginia City Videos
Chinese Slums Virginia City Investigation 1 Report & Ghost Photo
Chinese Slums Virginia City Investigation 2 Coming Next Year

Other

Paracomedy 2012: New Bloopers Added from our most recent excursion

These are really great explorations for our group considering the amount of offroading we did and exploring along the Flowery Mtn. Range. Your going to see some pretty good ghost photos from our visit at the Chinese Slums they are extremely haunted based on the first investigation we did here. Plus the hearse and coffin just add to the whole eerie atmosphere.But we will return to both locations in the future that is for sure!

We hope you enjoy these updates as some of you know ill see you at the meet n greet tonight others out of state will see me Dec. 21st at 7pm pst here is the event details.... https://www.facebook.com/events/176918432451158/ and just for my own records if you are going to attend please sign up for this event as ill be on LIVE directly to all your homes on that special day.

Otherwise please enjoy these updates Sugarloaf is an amazing climb full of rock walls with some of the best views from afar of the very haunted Virginia City!
Peace & Happy Holidays
Lord Rick
Founder
Author, Producer, Talk Show Host & Paranormal Investigator
www.paranormalghostsociety.org
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Para ... 478?ref=hl

Profile E-mail