The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "American Flats" Thanksgiving Sp
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:50 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "American Flats" Thanksgiving Special!

Let me take the time to bring everybody tonight just in time for Thanksgiving this very special investigation. Why is it so special? Well for one its one of the most haunted mills in the state of NV besides that we have put a great deal of effort on this project. We want to save the Flats even if its through our work the past year we have had so many great memories here.

Memories of offroading, climbing into tunnels, crawling and edging along holes. Its just one of those places that continues to draw our society back for more. Their are talks of it eventually being demolished but if it ever does those for many years to come will have the opportunity to enjoy this place just as we did through our hard work.

Rather then tell you what was added I am going to let you this Thanksgiving find out for yourselves. If you see a photo you like click its thumbnail. There is more graffiti in American Flats then any building in the state of NV. So in actuality today the place is one giant structure of art even as nature conforms around it.

American Flats was once the largest concrete structure in the United States it also was the site of a ghost town which nearly became the capital of NV until Carson City kept its status. The mill ties in with Virginia City as it processed the ore using cyanide to separate the minerals from it.

When I did three investigations last year I was not sure id ever venture here again but when others ask me to go I do not mind because I know the place like the back of my hand. Thus it makes it safer and not only makes a great paranormal excursion but also an urban exploration.

What I can tell you is that we did capture quite a few EVP's and some other paranormal evidence. In addition to that I used my newest camera which captured some great shots some of you have never seen of this mill. Our fourth expedition here was quite rewarding despite Tim's truck had gotten stuck and then later on we ran over glass then dealt with a wild dog hiding in the desert everybody came out a winner.

Some places I am lucky to ever investigate once but to come away with four great research projects its definitely worth all of you taking a gander. You can do so directly by visiting this link www.paranormalghostsociety.org/AmericanFlats.htm or if you wish to visit the portal it is in to see other projects that we did prior and after you can visit Gateway 3 Portal 21 in the investigation archives.

In addition to that I have added some bloopers to our paracomedy page in the 2012 section however to see all the sections you can visit www.paranormalghostsociety.org/Paracomedy.asp by clicking the 2012 button further below for this year.

This weekend just a couple days away we have another big investigation. It is a place I have worked with before but we never been there at night and its a huge area to check out. I am right on schedule with my follow up investigations so that way starting in December we can bring our fans and members many new locations. As a matter in fact in December we will be bringing you at least 4 to 5 awesome locations.

As you know the group is growing we had Tim, Will and Shelby sign up for the Flats trip. Last week ago I signed on Ted and Kit. Our meetup was pretty large this past Monday for those who have not done so you can check out the meets photos on our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Para ... 2809183478 also please give us a LIKE. I will be Friday if possible be adding meetup photos to a new gallery page through our meetup hub and very soon bios of all our investigators. If you have not given me a bio please do. As I have a few ill be adding probably before this coming weekend.

I would like to take the time to wish all of you a very blessed Thanksgiving and if you have not done so check out my Electronic Press Kit. Some are not able to view some of it due to the banner if that's the case my guess would be you have not updated your flash or your browsers because it works on 80 percent of most peoples computers. The link to our press kit is at http://artistecard.com/LordRick which announces our news, updates and anything else that I do with the media such as TV shows, radio interviews etc.

Speaking of radio shows Ill be hosting the biggest one in my career December 21st Friday at 7pm www.stickam.com/AngelOfThyNight if the world is going to end let the sinful Lord show you thy way. I am going to bring you guys an epic show and I just may have some guest here at our studio for this one. lol

I have to say that even though we been based in other states in just less then two years in this region so many know of our work. I can go out in public and someone will be like your that guy that chases Bigfoot or holds them meets. Of course how is someone going to forget PGS's founder having darts thrown at his ass or me losing my pants on Jobs Peak. But seriously we are kicking ass out here near Lake Tahoe and everyday brings a new adventure. You have to look at the fact that we have been around for over a decade hell I was one of the first people to be contacted many years ago about airing on a paranormal show and I have stayed true to what I do. I do this because the paranormal is my passion and we all can have fun at the same time learning something new!

I still would like to see others get more involved we have all sorts of positions available, donations are necessary to keep us traveling to these hotspots as well as being able to continue to replace our broken equipment. As long as everybody keeps on supporting us ill continue to pump out investigations like a beast. Most places Ill do you wont even know about until we bring them to you because were not like these TV shows who take places off Lord Ricks site then create puppet shadows for a paycheck. Our work is honest, hard and we are committed for many years to come. Even if that meets us entering one of the many lost cities underground known to man it will happen on my watch!

With that in mind enjoy your weekend we are just a couple days away from a wintry trip in the high sierras just imagine woods, darkness and 9k in the middle of nowhere but us and them! You figure out the rest because its going down and were putting it up on our site. Yeah!
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail