The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:09 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Awesome Updates On Our Site "Mt Raymond" & The "Fore
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:44 pm 
Site Admin

I have to say that these were some pretty large updates it took me a long time to go through all the photos, videos and content from this expedition. I kept the report intact since the two co-mingled with one another throughout the expeditions.

I am proud to say that updates are caught up that does not mean I wont be making other renditions to our site and upgrades. However I am still making sure I heal up for our Jobs Peak climb which is only a couple weeks away. I cannot wait to stand on top of that peak its going to be one hell of a climb.

These additions to our site are two very beautiful locations in the heart of the sierras. The Mount Raymond update has many new additions and revamps. The Forestdale Divide is brand new location that I found accidentally while exploring which next time I get up there I hope to see the Lost Lakes.

Such places are important in our Bigfoot research but that is not the only thing that is strange within those mountains. So keep in mind we never know what we might find or see. These updates have it all fishing, camping, swimming, rock climbing, hiking, scenic views, nature, lakes, wilderness, forest, offroading, comedy, videos etc etc the list just keeps going.

I spent nearly two weeks building these updates for tonight's viewing sure they would have been out earlier but in reality it took the videos 11 hours to upload as with these updates comes 29 new videos so watch them and join our journeys. So without further delay here is everything that has been either added, updated or never seen before until this evening.

You can go to the main page of our site visit it find them through the investigation archives or you can just click the direct links. Everything else you will have to locate yourself's damn it I do not get paid to do this lol. But I do enjoy giving you guys the best updates I can through my hard work. Both my kids helped me allot this past summer because everybody apparently is pussified and doesn't want to go out into the woods. This will be one of our last expeditions in the sierras for 2012 soon will be moving onto our haunted locations to investigate.

Anyhow direct links www.paranormalghostsociety.org/MountRaymond.htm and www.paranormalghostsociety.org/ForestdaleDivide really quickly I will tell you what they are. Mount Raymond is one of the finest volcanos in all the sierras although extinct its spires at the crown give it away. By the way last year ago I stood on that crown yeah after my team coward on out and I have to say no matter which end of this mountain you stand on its gorgeous. The Forestdale Divide is scenic canyon and valley. It has clear pools of water, lakes, patches of woods and the old wagon road still remains in tact today. Both locations are hard to get to there secluded and require four wheel drive trust me their isnt a soul in miles at times in these regions. Welcome everybody to the Eldorado National Forest and the Mokelumne Wilderness!

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Mount Raymond Prologue
Mount Raymond The Adventure Gallery
Mount Raymond Scenic Trails
Mount Raymond On The Trail
Mount Raymond Lakes Galore
Mount Raymond Scenic Lakes Team Gallery
Mount Raymond Lake
Mount Raymond Summit Rock & Lake
Mount Raymond Scenic Gallery
Mount Raymond Scenic Team Gallery
Mount Raymond Camping & Fishing
Mount Raymond Rascal's Gallery
Mount Raymond Recreation & Fun
Mount Raymond Nature Gallery
Mount Raymond Mokelumne Wilderness
Mount Raymond Eldorado Forest
Mount Raymond Raymond Peak Team Gallery
Mount Raymond Videos
Mount Raymond Expedition 1 and Finds
Mount Raymond Expedition 2 and Finds
Mount Raymond Expedition 3 Coming In The Future

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Forestdale Divide & The Elephants Back Prologue Page
Forestdale Divide & The Elephants Back Adventure Gallery
Forestdale Divide & The Elephants Back Rascals Gallery
Forestdale Divide & The Elephants Back Nature Gallery
Forestdale Divide & The Elephants Back The Pools
Forestdale Divide & The Elephants Back Scenic Gallery
Forestdale Divide & The Elephants Back Videos
Forestdale Divide & The Elephants Back Expedition 1

Other Updates

Paracomedy 2012: Loads of new bloopers added
Mythical Beast Page: New article submitted by a library
Rascal 2012: New photos and videos added from our expedition

These are locations I will return to its just that I am only one guy if I had an actual team I could cover more ground and up our expeditions. Unfortunately I am covering right now 150 miles from southern to northern California of mountain range. So I am taking each region piece by piece hoping to continue to produce great things.

Soon winter will set in up here when it snows were talking 20' so all passes will be closed. So we definitely will be working with places like Virginia City in the cooler months. I also edited the Summit Mansion article since someone wanted to bitch about my grammar. A good author is one that grows over time I may be one but I am not a rich one lol. I volunteer my time not an English major just a soul who has passion for the paranormal.

Have a great weekend now we can finally start working on some other projects maybe even bring you guys some AngelOfThyNight Radio near Halloween you never know what is up my sleeve. Have a great night!
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail