The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Highland Lakes BREATHTAKING
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:15 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Highland Lakes & Iceberg Wilderness" Breathtaking!

Goodmorning everybody,

This is a truly breathtaking update as I said before and I will say it again their is no place in the world like Highland Lakes. Last year I visited the region to open up a prologue to future expeditions that dream would come true and ill tell you it was great. Now we get to share it with you at its fullest and your going to be speechless.

I worked hard on this update to get it out as in a couple hours I am leaving to conduct another expedition in the wilderness. I will be gone for awhile however I am hoping I get a signal so I can get online from my phone but its really hard to say. When I go into these places I go in rather deep so its hard telling.

This turned out to be a solid Bigfoot adventure but it took allot of patience and about 20 miles of hiking to find what it was that I was looking for. Every bit of this update your going to enjoy whether its the nature photos of all the flowers or scenic pictures. Keep in mind this place resides in the heart of the sierras nearly dead center so being I climbed a few peaks your going to have a deeper appreciation for the vastness of this mountain range. Alone I was able to spot over 30 major peaks standing on Folger Peak.

What this means is I am now caught up officially with all investigative updates FINALLY so now I can get working on other projects through our site and eventually reopen our radio show again. I can also revamp our bbs's and focus on my photography business I own which ill get into later.

As far as this update seriously check it out this is a place worth traveling across the globe to see. The lakes sit at 8,600' and it resides at the place where two very awesome wildernesses meet Mokelumne/Iceberg so its definitely worth viewing. I can rest a bit easier camping knowing I met my deadline before going out of town. Anyhow you can check out the update directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/HighlandLakes.htm or if you wish to find it just go back a portal from our present updates since we did this place last year ago. Here is what is included in this update to its entirety!

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Highland Lakes Prologue Page Revamped
Highland Lakes Camping and Fishing Gallery
Highland Lakes Adventuring Gallery
Highland Lakes Nature Gallery
Highland Lakes Scenic Gallery
Highland Lakes Rascal Gallery
Highland Lakes Hiram Peak
Highland Lakes Hiram Peak Adventuring Gallery
Highland Lakes Folger Peak
Highland Lakes Folger Peak Adventure Gallery
Highland Lakes Tryon Meadows
Highland Lakes Gardner and Bear Meadows
Highland Lakes Spicer Reservoir
Highland Lakes Nightfall
Highland Lakes Highland Canyon
Highland Lakes Lost Tapes Audio Log From Our Night Expedition
Highland Lakes Videos Nearly 50 Movies Added
Highland Lakes Expedition 1 Report
Highland Lakes Expedition 2 Report and Evidence
Highland Lakes Expedition 3 Coming In The Future
Highland Lakes Expedition 4 Coming In The Future

Other

Paracomedy 2012: New Bloopers Added
Rascal 2012: New adventures added from our Gladiators and Paranormal Investigators Section

I must take my leave I am in the middle of loading the truck with gear and supplies. I picked up a new cam yesterday it has the best HD quality you can get. I expect to turn out much better videos considering I have gone through a few cams recently I have higher hopes for this one lol as long as I do not fall into any rivers or off any mountains.

Highland Lakes is a jewel so make sure you check it out I worked extremely hard on the expedition including cliff climbing. But just as hard to put together a nice series of pages for our viewers to enjoy. Take the journey you will not regret it. See everybody in a few days I have another location I am going to try to get back to that I went to last year to conduct a more in depth expedition. I am not sure what I will see or find but if I can get back their ill be surrounded by over 12 lakes and a massive ancient volcano its a gorgeous place. Do a little fishing....drink some brews and chase some squatch! peace
Lord Rick

PS I am going to read your book while smoking a cigar in the Hammock Katrina that is if I can sit still please everybody give our facebook page a LIKE show your vote of support https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Para ... 2809183478

Profile E-mail