The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Bear River Reservoir" This Is A
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:40 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Bear River Reservoir" This Is A WINNER!!!

This is a stellar update it does not matter how you look at it or what parts of it you decide to check on out. The Bear River Reservoir is more then just a body of water it takes up a large part of the El Dorado National Forest which is an intense Bigfoot hotspot in the state of California. Their are lakes, creeks, primitive locations, rock formations, cliffs, forest and so much to see here.

This is an award winning cryptozoological update believe me and allot of work went into it. I cannot wait to revisit this location in years to come and see what other locations I can discover. Each and every journey brings new surprises. Very soon we will be coming an end to our trips up in the sierras as it will snow heavy there and passes will be closed. But so far so good its been a good summer for us considering that it was up in this region I had a Bigfoot sighting.

I know some of you been waiting for this update hell some people wrote me asking about it. I would have had it out earlier but it takes awhile sometimes for youtube to process my videos which is always the last thing I do prior to adding expeditions and investigations to our site.

This is a unique locations deep in the sierras miles from nowhere and it was great camping here for four days. It allowed me to focus on my research not on the Internet....or people hating on me. Just good beer, good food and good outdoors adventuring.

So since I am in a bit of a hurry its been a hectic evening my sons have all kinds of friends over and I am about to watch a good horror movie lets get down to what was added tonight. You can check out these updates directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/BearRive ... eCreek.htm I promise your not going to be disappointed this is better then television and you know why everybody? The work we do is genuine out the love for what we do. We do not expect money their is no fake psychics I do all the work mainly myself and I enjoy sharing it with you. If you would rather feel the whole effect of such updates visit our investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org their are a few banners then you can find this update in:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Bear River Reservoir & Cole Creek Prologue Page
Bear River Reservoir & Cole Creek Team Gallery
Bear River Reservoir & Cole Creek Rascal Gallery
Bear River Reservoir & Cole Creek Camping and Fishing Gallery
Bear River Reservoir & Cole Creek Nature Gallery
Bear River Reservoir & Cole Creek Bigfoot Country
Bear River Reservoir & Cole Creek Gallery
Bear River Reservoir & Cole Creek Bear River Coming Soon
Bear River Reservoir & Cole Creek Videos 33 Of Them
Bear River Reservoir & Cole Creek Expedition 1 Report and Evidence

Other

Paracomedy 2012: New bloopers added only for the strong of heart
Gladiators and Paranormal Investigators: Rascals Adventures Are Now Officially Open

This update has a TON of content I spent all week working on it and wanted to get it out by tonight for the weekend. I am far from finished with my research surrounding the reservoir. I have trips planned up along the Bear River.....Devils Lake....Devils Garden....Salt Springs and many other locations. When I do them they will be added to our site.

I wanted to thank those of you who have been giving me kind words. When you enjoy my work I enjoy doing it. Its when people just do not care that is when I carry a heavy burden. I am still recovering from my injuries from this trip and trust me I have plenty of them but their is no time for rest.

We have another expedition in the sierras coming up soon then next month we will finally climb to the top of the mighty Jobs Peak to close out our case up there. We also have some pretty awesome projects in October and a few other surprises coming up.

In the mean time please give our facebook page a like send us some kind words. For those of you who are new to our society we have done over 1000 investigations. We been around for way over a decade and have done many media appearances. The main reason for all of this however is for one thing to unite other paranormal enthusiast like yourselves to learn and enjoy our work.

Have a great weekend and next weeks updates will be from Highland Lakes remember we went their last year ago? Well these updates are from the expedition and I did pretty awesome out there finding me some Bigfoot evidence in the Iceberg Wilderness. That update will include three peaks I climbed including some cliffs I free climbed. I am proud of my work and proud to bring it all to you. This is a WIN! Goodnight!
Lord Rick
Founder www.facebook.com/pages/The-Paranormal-G ... 2809183478

Profile E-mail