The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Sierra Canyon & Genoa Peak" Emb
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:11 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Sierra Canyon & Genoa Peak" Embrace The Journey!

Good Evening Everyone,

This is a fine update does not matter how you look at it whether your into scenic photography, nature or the paranormal aspect of it all. I want to take all of you on a journey this is one filled with allot of blood, sweat and tears. I ended up hiking over 15 miles some of you I was able to text from the peak and be like you will never believe where I am at lol.

Back in the day the tribes native in the area including early pioneers took a similar root which would cross the Carson Range into the sierras overlooking Tahoe. I was able to see what they seen as not much has changed over the years just the fact that Bigfoot sightings in the canyon are much more rare today as they were back then.

The expedition starts in Genoa Nevada's oldest settlement and takes on off for miles into the mountains eventually ending up on the peak thousands of feet above it. Genoa btw is a fairly haunted town many structures date back to the 1800's and are considered historic. I visit their pretty often and I just adore the place. More so I adore the nature that surrounds it all the way from butterflies to wild deer hopping around everywhere.

I wish I put this update out earlier but that last trip up at HIghland Lakes really kicked my ass it takes me days to recover from these expeditions. I always come back with tons of cuts, bruises and injuries from climbing. I want to take you on a journey that is what this update is about although we did have some activity within the canyon you have to look at our updates as a whole. Our goal is to wow our viewers giving them a side to paranormal investigating you will not get elsewhere.

You can check out the update directly at
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/S ... oaPeak.htm or you can go into the archives and find it which is a little more fun to explore at www.paranormalghostsociety.org at:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Sierra Canyon & Genoa Peak Prologue Page
Sierra Canyon & Genoa Peak Team Gallery
Sierra Canyon & Genoa Peak Scenic Gallery
Sierra Canyon & Genoa Peak Nature Gallery
Sierra Canyon & Genoa Peak On The Trail
Sierra Canyon & Genoa Peak Genoa Gallery
Sierra Canyon & Genoa Peak Carson Valley
Sierra Canyon & Genoa Peak Canyon Gallery
Sierra Canyon & Genoa Peak Lake Tahoe Gallery
Sierra Canyon & Genoa Peak Videos
Sierra Canyon & Genoa Peak Expedition 1

Other

Paracomedy 2012: New bloopers and funnies added

The next update to arrive will be from the Bear River Reservoir and trust me its a good one. It was Rascals first major expedition something I been training him for. I seen my first Bigfoot here but we also gathered some great photos and evidence as well. Its going to take sometime it is an extensive one filled with allot of videos. Just as these updates have allot of videos so make sure you watch them as filming is more of a priority for us then it was years ago.

I also hope to get out a report on the Iceberg Wilderness from HIghland Lakes this weekend. That was a grand adventure I conquered not one but three peaks. I also had so many other crazy things happen on that trip its to good not to share.

Lastly let me say that Haunted Highway once again is FAKE! I cannot stand people who want to believe in the unknown so bad that they will believe anything they see on TV. The show is fake I was there I am not going to lie. The anomalist can kiss my ass for not posting my evidence or my articles about it. I guess they support shows that are faked that is what it tells me. Any paranormal news site should always try to debunk and show both sides of the spectrum but until people stop embellishing such shows they will continue to earn money off you putting to much faith into them. So since they will not assist me in passing this around since the show claims they are all alone which from this page you can see that is lie #1 I will do it myself www.paranormalghostsociety.org/NelsonsL ... bunked.htm and make sure you check out my other article www.paranormalghostsociety.org/TheFalsi ... VShows.htm I did this for all of you I did not have to but when it comes to friendship I believe in being totally honest so pass it around please.

Then we get people who hate on me not sure why. I do not make money to investigate the paranormal. If you look at our achievements they surpass most groups in the world. We are past over a 1000 expeditions and investigations. Our site has thousands of photos and other content. We ran one of the first paranormal radio programs on the net. I am in books, been on television and I am even mentioned in a music CD. This summer alone we produced more Bigfoot evidence nearly then any other group in the world no BS. All thanks to our climbs, extensive hikes, camping etc. I will leave it at that I do this out of my heart I do not have to do this nor do I have to share it is a choice I have made. Treat me right ill treat you better treat me wrong and ill tell you to kiss my white ass!

Have a great weekend and enjoy this journey we have chosen to share with you! I have sausage on the grill so I must take my leave its been a beautiful week of rain here in Carson and at night so cool that I just enjoy doing my work with that mountain breeze!
Lord Rick
Founder

PS Give us a like at:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Para ... 2809183478

Profile E-mail