The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Note **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Nelsons Landing" Haunted H
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:07 am 
Site Admin

Note **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Nelsons Landing" Haunted Highway!

I guess their is no sense is waiting any longer to let the cat out of the bag some of you been waiting months for these updates to arrive onto our site. This is a large update I spent the last few days slaving really hard over after watching to find out they called me a local resident Rick Fisher which both are not true.

I do believe each time I am on a paranormal investigation working as hard as I possibly can. I do not believe that its okay that these tv shows take short cuts just to make a buck. They turn these people into famous celebrities while their are so many great paranormal investigators across the globe who deserve recognition for their honesty and passion for the unknown.

I am like a bulldog maybe that is why mine gets along so great with me because we understand one another. But some people who trespass into the Bulldogs domain with impure intent are going to get bit. I have done everything I can as of tonight to go viral with SyFy's newest show Haunted Highway. I still believe the last straw was them bringing in a dog then getting it on a thermal cam only to send it to a PhD very similar with the Vergas MN Hairyman. This kind of behavior is very disturbing and it says allot about what others will do to make a buck no passion or love for the paranormal at all.

Some of you are going to be crushed to find out shows like this are fake. I can prove through these updates their is a crew, they are not alone, their is no adventure and that their is back up. I can also prove during one of my videos I was expressing concern over the whole faking the hell hound scene. But besides all of that your going to see my own adventure I did and its probably my last one in that region. I have done my time out in the El Dorado Canyon region and so many of my adventures will always be memorable.

You are more then welcome to share the links their will be quite a few tonight spread them and share my post. It is the only way others will ever find out this information and now when I comment on forums across the webs who ask about this show all I have to do is drop them the website link and after that all their questions will come to light.

Out of respect for the producers that asked me not to put any report or content up till the show aired so I gave them that much. But now that it has and I seen more BS going on with it I wont just step aside. Their are good decisions and bad ones they made some poor choices over the months. The biggest one may have been not to deceive someone who is as reputable in the paranormal as me as I started doing this when I was a very young kid so I do take this serious and expect television networks to get with the program.

Anyhow since the production really took place at the parking lot of Nelsons Landing I did my own adventure however a storm came through and I never made it to the ghost town I mapped out. I did however have a classic Lord Rick paranormal journey that involved miles of hiking, climbing and some strangeness in the later part of nightfall. At least watching my videos your going to see the reality of what a real paranormal adventure looks like not a group of people walking in circles pretending like they are busting their balls looking for hell hounds.

You can view the Nelsons Landing updates from my trip up there in April at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/NelsonsL ... Hounds.htm the hills surrounding this area are full of mines, UFO sightings and of course the hell hounds which are actually ghostly apparitions of dogs that were abused back in the 1800's. I have seen one and I am pretty sure in April I was pretty close to a second sighting in the canyon I became trapped in. You can also come check out our page www.paranormalghostsociety.org/NelsonsL ... bunked.htm which boast crew photos, videos, emails, articles, reviews and even comments from our own members. I put everything up for the world to see. Lastly you can check out my editorial called The Falsity Of Paranormal Television Shows which can be read at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/TheFalsi ... VShows.htm I have worked very hard to compile everything. Here are some videos on youtube about haunted highway from The Paranormal Fraud Firm at http://www.youtube.com/user/ParanormalFraudFirm and lastly this is my youtube at www.youtube.com/AngelOfThyNight sometimes in life you need to do what is right I am not an ass kisser. I sit here climbing mountains nearly dealing with risk on all my investigations then I see BS like this thus I am passing it on to all of you. If you wish to view our investigation archives and find this update it can be found at:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Nelsons Landing Prologue Page
Nelsons Landing Team Gallery
Nelsons Landing Scenic Gallery
Nelsons Landing Artifacts and Remnants
Nelsons Landing Videos
Nelsons Landing Night Gallery
Nelsons Landing The Narrows
Haunted Highway Debunked
The Falsity Of Paranormal TV

Other

Paracomedy 2012: New Bloopers added

In addition to all of this I have attached buttons to every investigation I did surrounding Nelsons Landing and within so many miles of the region. Most of it is our older work as since then we changed our website format and look. But they are still spooky, adventurous and paranormal locations. I tried to interlink them all so you can check them out then click the home button to return back to the landing. Because without the landing towns like Nelson and Searchlight would never have existed but because of it emigrants came from all over landing at its port by using the steam ship.

I know their are some of you who want to believe in something so bad that you try to live it through your tv screens. But I am asking you to live it through us this is what we are here for to continue to bring you real paranormal adventures not some dog running through the brush and pretending that's a hound from hell.

This is not the only show that is doing it they think the public is dumb when in fact I think we are coming to a point in time where most people know that you cannot trust television anymore. However you can trust our work and passion we have for the unknown. I did post my interview despite how short it was and reedited my report a little as well from this excursion. Just as I added an interview I did a long time ago to our media mentions page. I wish I had others but it seems nobody ever gives me a copy of any of the work I do. Their are allot of people out their who just want to screw you. If you want to add a comment to the page email it to me and I will add it there for the world to see.

Anyway's I have another big investigation coming up not sure when ill get the reports out from Genoa and Bear Lake. They are some pretty wild places but so is the place I am heading off to so I may take the next couple days to fully relax and make preparations. I just wanted to make sure I put out this update since a few days ago that show took things a bit to far I pretty much blew my stack. I have been in touch with news sites, forums, spreading it on facebook, through youtube and now through our site. People are looking at it and they are starting to take notice thus I believe I have accomplished something.

Anyhow its time to get some shut eye the coyotes are very loud tonight I love living where I live. I would rather be a country boy then live in the big city any day. I also would rather spend my time in peace and seclusion then to deal with all the drama in today's world. Being a paranormal adventurer is about freedom the same freedom as the wind blowing through your hair as you cruise along the ocean driving fast. Its to bad their are so many who take it for granted. Have a wonderful morning....night....day....and please check out the links knowledge is power you will never look at these paranormal shows the same way again believe me. We thank all of you for your friendship and support!
Peace,
Lord Rick
www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Founder

PS Give our facebook a like as well at
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Paranormal-G ... 2809183478

Profile E-mail