The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Jobs Peak" Monsters In The Wood
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:44 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Jobs Peak" Monsters In The Woods Unveiled!!!

I am so stoked to be able to put these updates out tonight I worked harder then you could ever imagine to produce our largest Bigfoot investigation of 2012 its all that and more. Once you delve into it you will come to understand the hard work that went into the Jobs Peak project.

Although we are far from done working with this location we have just put out tons of videos, photos, evidence and information. You can watch all these paranormal shows that walk 50' or you can watch us journey for endless miles into the unknown your choice.

Allot of you been waiting for this update but as some of you know I was down with injuries some of them from this expedition. I still have no regrets our work was not in vain rather it was a big success that is going to really make a mark in the crypto community or those who are huge Bigfoot enthusiast.

Not to mention that I just returned from Bear Reservoir Country recently was camping for four days and had my first Bigfoot sighting it was pretty intense. I get closer and closer each time with allot of hard work we have really had allot of successful explorations this past summer.

This is a HUGE update it has everything their are 50 videos and multiple expeditions. Our cases our are own I do not take them from a show or anybody else. I just know what works and what doesn't this place does and it has allowed us to experience allot of great adventure. So many of you been waiting for it well it is here now so get ready to live it!

I would not trade this for the world it deserves to be shared so with that in mind here is all that has been updated tonight. You can visit our investigation archives and find the investigation or you can just go to it directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/JobsPeak.htm if you visit the archives it can be found in:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Prologue Page
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Team Gallery
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Cemetery
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Nature Gallery
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Trails Gallery
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Dark Forest
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Carson Valley Gallery
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Faye-Luther Canyon Gallery
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Scenic Gallery
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Transit Of Venus SPECIAL
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Jobs Peak Coming In Sept. 2012
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Videos
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Nightfall Gallery
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon EVP's
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Expedition 1 Report & Evidence
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Expedition 2 Report & Evidence
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Expedition 3 Report & Evidence
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Expedition 4 Coming In Sept. 2012
Jobs Peak & Faye-Luther Canyon Expedition 5 Coming In 2013

Other

Paracomedy 2012 Page: New bloopers added

Their is allot of galleries totaling over 250 photos all categorized including many beautiful shots of Jobs Peak that I been photographing since I came to the area over a year ago. As of right now my final expedition will take place in just a little over a month. I have came close to the peak but this time I am going for the gold I will stand at 11k and I been prepping for it with previous expeditions on other peaks in the region.

The next update to come on out will be from El Dorado Canyon. I am doing a special update to expose the Haunted Highway show as fraudulent through our site. I am so done with these TV shows taking things out of my case files then making a mockery of certain locations. When I say mockery well they couldn't get no evidence so they brought in a trained German Shepherd Dog then put it on a heat signature cam pretending it was a Hell Hound. Not to mention they couldn't get my name right and my scientific interview they threw out was just a big waste of my time because I stated it was an entity thus that would ruin their plans to fake one on a thermal cam. So I am done this will not be a battle it will be a war one that I will win its time they say uh oh because I am furious they didn't just *uck me they fuc*ed the entire paranormal community. I cant deal with frauds, liars and morons I work way to hard to bother with BS. I realize their are plenty out there but the work I do is real and its genuine it comes from my heart. I have no producers telling me what I need to say or do or to fake something PGS flies solo baby and what ill give all of you is greater then what any show on the SYFY can deliver!!!! You have my word on that. I find the evidence because I climb the extra mile as to where they will not! I will continue to wow the paranormal community because I am not out to make a buck only to educate while I can give everyone some good times in the process.

I have a couple awesome reports to write up about some recent adventures I just have not gotten around them. Between camping and these injuries I been really struggling to even get online. I feel next week will be a much better week for me all together. Not to mention that I been doing allot of mechanical work to my vehicles. I have to maintain them in order to conduct the trips that I do although some of its driving allot of what I do is on foot and well it never is a walk through the park.

You will enjoy Jobs Peak it truly is where the Eastern Sierra Nevada's began and I can imagine once I get to the peak ill be able to see Lake Tahoe on the other side. These are dangerous mountains this week alone a guy went missing up there and well its pretty amazing how well we have done in this region. We do not stay on trails we climb and sometimes it takes us 15 hours but in the end the evidence we collected here is very compelling.

Our next adventure will take place in the Iceberg Wilderness parts of it believe or not are still snow capped welcome to the wild west and thank you for all your support. Please give our facebook page a like as well at www.facebook.com/pages/The-Paranormal-G ... 2809183478
Lord Rick
Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail