The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Yosemite" Its Mystical...& Note
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:20 pm 
Site Admin

The updates you been waiting for Yosemite National Park and trust me if you do not know of it their is no place like it in the world. I spent a good deal of time working on these updates they were not rushed as I wanted to do them right. This is a place that deserves allot of attention and it really is a paranormal hot spot as well as its history dates back to over 10 thousand years ago.

I would have gotten this out sooner but I had to have my cable repaired today the adapter and some other piece shorted out so they had to go in replacing it sighs. This is one reason I have not been operating radio shows from the studio because without a really good connection at times its hard to run a decent show but I do plan on doing one and I am sure like old times it will be one hell of a packed chat room as always.

Not to mention the fact that I am still pretty banged up from the Jobs Peak expeditions. My ankle is still very swollen and my gash in my knee is still pretty bad. I had oral surgery a week ago and so I just been trying to make my road to recovery. I do plan on soon doing a bigfoot expedition in the Iceberg Wilderness that's going to be an ultimate summer expedition considering ill be camping thousands of feet up in the middle of nowhere gathering evidence.

These updates are not final I visited Yosemite for my birthday and it was memorable. But more work will have to be done here and I am not sure ill ever get to see it all. The Yosemite area bordered about 1500 square miles of wilderness its massive of their is allot of areas that remain unexplored even today. However as time goes on we will be continue to build good case files considering I only live a 100 miles from it I can camp, hike, fish and investigate the region time to time weather permitting.

This is a large update you can check it out by browsing the investigation archives which is allot funner to explore using the Gateway method or you can just click the link to see it directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/Yosemite.htm in addition to the update the meetup date has changed I decided to host it July 23rd at 7pm so if you in the Tahoe/Reno/Carson City region you are more then welcome to attend just click the link to see our meetup page....Carson Lanes and Retail Center are pretty cool http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/c ... ymeets.htm anyhow if you read further below on this page I have so other information such about my TV show I was on and other things etc please take the time to read it. Here is what has been added as of now fresh off the press!

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Yosemite Prologue Page
Yosemite Team Gallery
Yosemite Camping and Fishing Gallery
Yosemite Nature Gallery
Yosemite Spider Cave
Yosemite Great Lakes
Yosemite Waterfalls Gallery
Yosemite Scenic Gallery 1
Yosemite Scenic Gallery 2 Coming In The Future
Yosemite Historic BW Gallery
Yosemite Historic Landmarks
Yosemite Native Culture
Yosemite Miwok Village
Yosemite Relics
Yosemite Pioneer Cemetery
Yosemite Videos
Yosemite EVP's
Yosemite Exploration 1
Yosemite Exploration 2 Coming 2013

I do think your going to enjoy everyone of our pages I went all out this time hell when dont I when it comes to the paranormal and such beautiful places? These pages will help so many people in the long run even the beautiful photos alone are worth a gander its very scenic here.

Speaking of photos I am expanding my business online soon I own and operate Far Beyond Photography. Soon any photos of PGS will be available for sale what I do is blow it up and you can frame it for your walls or desk. We have some kick ass photos we have collected over the years most of them are smaller on our sites this is to prevent anyone printing or blowing them up to full resolution however we can do that for you so state tuned.

Lastly as some of you know I recently did a piece on "Haunted Highway" for the SYFY network. That piece will air next week Tuesday at 9 or 10pm I believe. I really have not paid much attention as I am fed up with my experience dealing with the production company.

First I was going to be the guy chasing the paranormal then they brought in Jack Osbourne and Dana. Both in my opinion were brought on to boost ratings but by watching the show they lack experience as a matter in fact how can you send someone looking for monsters, Bigfoot and ghost when these individuals do not do this? Point is the show has gotten cheesy real fast but having to deal with given the run around. The whole pretend I am scared act is lame just as them thinking coyotes are skinwalkers. This is why I do not watch the shows because I know that being on the set of one I can see that its all acting and so I am sadly disheartened. I have tried to pitch my ideas to producers but they keep putting garbage on the air and the only way you can rid of such shows is by NOT watching any of them trust me on this. I will never lie to my friends, fans and viewers. I want you guys to get something out of what we do here and you will.

What really pissed me off about it is I worked hard investigating a few years the El Dorado Hell hounds this is why they wanted to do an episode about it. However they had around 17 people on the set so no Jack and Dana are not hiking out there in the middle of nowhere alone as the show states. This also goes with the fact that a German Shepherd was brought in a trained one Dana was holding a treat you can see it in their sneak preview thus the dog was running towards her in the sage brush using a heat sig. cam. Anotherwards they are saying its a hell hound lying to the public and most of all tainting my hard work spent risking my ass out near El Dorado and Nelson NV. I spent allot of time going in those mines and hiking for miles in those mountains. However they filmed a few feet from their SUV's and pretending to backpack near the road making it look as if they were chasing the unknown. Its a farce and I know by speaking up they probably will never use me again for any projects. But if they were smart they would know that it takes a real paranormal investigator to excel not a couple actors trying to cash in on fame.

The production team told me that they need ratings and that their isn't a big budget I assume they figure by bringing on celebrities and pretending to fake monsters by using a trained dog in the desert that they hope to boost such ratings. I was told not to say anything about this but I am simply because their was no reason why they should have lied to me about a few things and once you lied to me my attitude is *uck YOU! I told them I wanted the job and that I could take their show to a new level then I see them using a trained dog that a lady drove up to the parking lot and they are playing it off like its a hell hound. Which hell hounds or apparition hounds rather do not give off a heat signature just as ghost do not either so it really is disheartening that some are going to watch such a show believing in something that is not real. If I could take all of you out with me over time you would understand what we do at PGS is real we do not have to act we just work hard sometimes for days on end gathering evidence or at least exploring even if that means debunking something of the unknown.

I do not want to come across rude in anyway but when you get told one thing then they do another it just gets to a point of screw this BS. I flew out to Vegas for 4 days to show the Producer the area they would film at. I also conducted my own investigation and if you do not believe me I took photos and video of the entire set because I am not a moron I cover my tracks especially once I see your not fully honest. For example I was told id film at the place I had my sighting then I got stuck at a diner doing it which is fine but man I am a paranormal investigator I deserved more then that and I am willing to bet they wont even credit my organization just during the interview you will see my name if they decide to use it they may not because again I spoke the truth and the truth hurts.

I work hard to earn a living its not fair that these production crews make millions of dollars off the paranormal by faking it. I don't get paid to investigate the paranormal I have to pay all my own gas, for gear, traveling etc I had hoped to make a little off doing this show to help fund PGS but not to get rich. I even told them if you cant afford to pay me then ill still do it because my heart is in this all the way its a commitment I made even as a child growing up and photographing a ghost when I was 6 years old. Even if in the El Dorado episode their is one faked scene imagine how many other shows they do are faked just for ratings. It is not right to lie or mislead the public and SYFY needs to seriously rethink their paranormal shows or who they use.

I was told they may bring me on in season two because of the budget then they brought on two more people. Which means they are afraid of my honesty and my professionalism. Most of them seen my site they stated that they love my work and how well spoken I am on film. I do not see what the problem is I guess that I have to look a certain way or otherwise I will not be accepted. I know that most of my friends are not liking the show most of them actually turned it off while other ones are like Lord Rick I just want to see you. So I thank all of you for your support and I am sorry that you will not get to see me investigating on television the unknown. There are other production companies who may take us on we are a big and successful group. All the work I do such as videos, evps, photos, research etc are my own hard work. There is nothing I cant do and nowhere I cant go I climb mountains but when I see on TV someone getting paid to walk in circles it pisses me off. I do not want others getting the wrong impression about what the paranormal is about its about allot of hard work self sacrifice. Its not about a bunch of people pretending something is unknown. Like the shadow Jack seen in a recent episode its probably the film crew that stands around them and well Jack knew that it was a dog brought in. I was there when he was told that a trainer was bringing a dog which makes him open to making a mockery about what it is we do as paranormal investigators.

If you want to see the sneak peak watch the BS keep in mind its a trained dog and Dana is holding a treat that's why its running towards her. They released it from the sage brush that grows on the canyon floor then as it runs towards her they give Jack the cam to film it and probably told him to act surprised. I was told they would not use this as evidence so I was trying to figure out why then they would play it off as it was now I know. Here is the sneak preview just click the El Dorado Hell Hounds http://www.syfy.com/videos/Haunted%20Hi ... d:18820837 or just http://www.syfy.com/hauntedhighway/ then click the Hell Hounds and find the Sneak Preview video. I knew they would use this to gain an audience but again its not real and if I knew that I would be brought into them contaminating the evidence I would have probably declined just because what I do is real. I cant go on TV and act other then to be me. These people do it for a living and pretend its real because guess what? Without faking certain things that would cause the public to lose interest. Eventually I am going to release my investigation from the shoot I am willing to bet you will find mine more intriguing that's a promise! If the production crew wants to turn things around they know they can contact me as long as they get more honest. Do you know they contacted me last month wanting to buy my ghost video from Bodie? Then they ditched me on that to for Fact or Faked and I know why! Because they are not able to disprove that video I stuck the camera in an abandoned house that's boarded up and their is a black figure floating across the room.

I know that Matt Moneymaker put out an article recently about fraud occurring on Haunted Highway with Bigfoot. So I am not the only one who sees it the difference is I was on the set so if you ask me the truth I am going to tell it. I wont ass kiss just to earn a pay check or hush hush just so they hire me on. If they want me they need to bring me on for my abilities, skills and passion I have for the paranormal. That is where I stand!

Anyhow enjoy the updates watch me next week Tuesday if you wish I am no super model but I can talk paranormal with the best of them and I have had plenty of experiences that I will never need to fake anything I do. Have a great Night!
Lord Rick

PS Give our facebook page a LIKE we greatly appreciate it at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Para ... 2809183478

Profile E-mail