The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Bennettville California" Its Go
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:53 am 
Site Admin

This is really a beautiful update and I know most of you are going to enjoy it just as much as I did. This was my opening prologue trip in Yosemite so it does hold some sentimental value to me. Since we have an investigation in a few hours in an area that I am 110 percent sure Bigfoot is in I wanted to get this out this morning before I head out to hike.

Anyhow Bennettville is a ghost town due to its existence the main route through Yosemite was build to haul in supplies to it. Which today is the Tioga pass once of the most scenic roads in America.

This update gives you an idea of what the region is about historically but also scenically. Plus you guys get to see a video of me falling into the rapids so laugh its okay lol. Anyhow here is what was added and updated fresh off the press.

You can view the link directly to these updates at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/BennettvilleCa.htm also make sure you check out our investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org we have 4 banners that take you into the archives on our main page. Please enjoy this gorgeous update many more to come like this soon!

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Bennettville Prologue Page
Bennettville Team Gallery
Bennettville Remnants
Bennettville Scenic Gallery
Bennettville Wildlife Gallery
Bennettville Tioga Mine
Bennettville Videos
Bennettville EVP's
Bennettvile Investigation 1

Its time for me to catch a snooze ill be heading out soon in an area that I been doing ALLOT of research after making a major discovery. Today's trip is going to be a blast will be making our way to a peak and hiking in a woodsy canyon. I am trying to cover a pretty large area to narrow down where the lair of the beast is and I am close real close.

I still am not doing to well I hurt my ankle pretty bad a few days ago the same one I hurt in Yosemite I hurt it again this time however my entire foot, ankle and leg is purple as well as swollen. So we shall see how it goes today but I can promise you that the updates for this investigation will be awesome.

As far as the next update coming out it will be Yosemite I have to open up our Yosemite pages as we plan on doing many more investigations up there and adventuring. I cannot wait to share it but its going to be a few days before it comes out as it has everything cemetery, museum, caverns, waterfalls, woods etc its massive!

Anyhow please feel free to enjoy these updates this weekend and if anybody wishes to donate please do. You can do so in many ways right now we need new video and photography cameras. Our gear does not last long this is due to the heavy use it gets and some of the places we venture into are pretty rough.

If you wish to donate using paypal get in touch with me and please give our facebook page a LIKE https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Para ... 2809183478 right now I am looking to fill positions for our facebook page if your interested in being staff let me know. The Paranormal & Ghost Society has been around for over a decade and were very well known amongst television producers. We have allot of opportunity here and many areas you can get involved with us so please do. Have a great weekend!

Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail