The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "NV State Capitol Building" 4Th
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:44 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "NV State Capitol Building" 4Th Of July SPECIAL!!!

Just in time for Independence day we bring to you the NV State Capitol Building one of the finest pieces of architecture in the entire state. I enjoyed my time visiting the site and hope to work with it more. I been taking my time to make this update really nice with a patriotic theme to it. This is why I waited till today to release this addition to our site.

I will keep this simple as it is the 4th of July so I am sure most of you are getting lit and living it up. Unfortunately in NV fireworks been banned to many people have burned down entire mountain ranges of forest due to them so I am doubtful ill get to see any tonight but I will get to see a full moon.

I treated myself to some fishing today their was some nice sized rainbows out this morning even had a nice trout dinner. I guess it doesn't get any better then that besides the triple chocolate cookies ill be baking later tonight lol.

Anyhow here is what was updated this is the direct link at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/NVStateC ... ilding.htm or you can visit the investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org to see many other explorations and investigations. Here is where this update can be found at:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

NV State Capitol Building Prologue
NV State Capitol Building Team Gallery
NV State Capitol Building Tour
NV State Capitol Building Black n Whites
NV State Capitol Building Relics
NV State Capitol Building Portraits
NV State Capitol Building Videos
NV State Capitol Building EVP's
NV State Capitol Building Investigation 1

Other

Paracomedy 2012: New bloopers added

The next update coming out will be of a ghost town called Bennettsville trust me it borders Yosemite National Park and it is the shit. I cannot wait to get to the Yosemite material that was an adventure of a lifetime ill never forget. Then Jobs peak which is also killer. Ill keep them coming I have not been at the PC much I injured my leg over the weekend out in the woods at night rolled down a hill after my ankle popped wasn't fun but I finished my investigation regardless and I always do. Its my commitment to the work we do here.

Anyhow be safe have a great independence day!
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail