The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Calaveras Big Trees"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:32 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Calaveras Big Trees"

I have to say their is no forest like Calaveras Big Trees. To think I spent the last 5 years wanting to hike around here and now it has become a reality for not just me but our viewers alike.

These are some of the largest trees in the world and from my first visit here much more still remains to be seen as its a very large area of wilderness.

I would have had this out yesterday but my last wisdom tooth is giving me allot of problems. Tammy went out to get clove oil and it seems to be killing the exposed nerve so we shall see how it goes.

This is not a major update but we will build upon our first visit. If you pay very close attention if you view our last 17 minute video you will see that I was under attack deep in the woods by something throwing rocks and limbs at us. Thus I may in the future camp near where the incident took place as it warrants further research.

Its amazing how many of my explorations go from nothing occurring to the shit hitting the fan seriously. Maybe I just happen to be at the right place right time kind of thing or maybe it is what it is straight up hard work.

Anyhow here is what was updated onto the site check it out the direct link is www.paranormalghostsociety.org/CalaverasBigTrees.htm or you can delve into our archives to see other updates like these and find Big Trees At:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Calaveras Big Trees Prologue Page
Calaveras Big Trees Team Gallery
Calaveras Big Trees Nature Gallery
Calaveras Big Trees The Grove
Calaveras Big Trees Exploration 1
Calaveras Big Trees Videos

Other

Paracomedy 2012: New bloopers added with just about every update

Our next update coming on out is the Vallecito Quarry it is what it is a pretty cool place deep in the Cali Foothills. We have a bunch of cool places arriving onto our site soon do not miss out as we will continue to push on with our quest towards the truth. Have a great night!
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

Profile E-mail