The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: NOTE: **NEW** Updates On Our Site...Chemung & Masonic....
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:05 pm 
Site Admin

Goodevening as some of you know their has not been any updates in about a month this is due to the fact that I was on vacation. Not sure how much of a vacation I took considering that in the past 4 weeks I have pumped out some really intense paranormal investigations such as Big Trees and Yosemite.

I am still healing from my in ankle injury if you are on my facebook then you see the baseball I had on my ankle from photographing a big bear in the woods. Then last week ago despite the injury I did climb Jobs peak and found some fairly substantial bigfoot evidence.

Tonight's updates are special its an area that surrounds Bodie surrounded by mining districts and ghost towns. It may just be some of the greatest scenic country you can see in the west seriously. I wanted to get these updates out sooner but Tammy's father was here visiting and I did want to spend time with him to get to know him as a person thus I put updates for a month aside. We did allot of fishing, beer drinking and I showed him allot of sites along the sierras. It was fun sort of like a one month birthday celebration lol!

I would like to announce a series of updates that are coming out tonight believe me if you delve into them deeply you will find the work we do is really fascinating. Both places are haunted locations both places suffered from similar tragedies so tonight I give to you the Chemung Mill and Mine along with the ghost town of Masonic along with some of its mines. I busted my arse on these not just the updates but I worked so hard on my investigations it shows through our photos, videos and stellar evps we captured.

Although they are not large updates their is allot nature and scenic photography. For those of you who are not aware these locations are just outside of Bodie which was our 1000th investigation. Now that things are back on track updates will resume again perhaps every couple of days ill transload something new on our site. What I can tell you is your going to be amazed with all our recent hard work all the way from the NV Capital building to being attacked in the woods literally.

Anyhow you can check out these updates directly at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/C ... llMine.htm and http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/MasonicCa.htm or you can go to www.paranormalghostsociety.org and find the investigation archives on our main page to see over 1000 of our expeditions its really up to you. Over the years we have become allot more advanced and more in depth with our updates I guess you learn as you go lol. Anyhow here is what was added tonight check it all out their is allot to see and learn in

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Chemung Mill & Mine Prologue Page
Chemung Mill & Mine Team Gallery
Chemung Mill & Mine Scenic Gallery
Chemung Mill & Mine Relics
Chemung Mill & Mine - Mine Gallery
Chemung Mill & Mine Videos
Chemung Mill & Mine EVPs
Chemung Mill & Mine Investigation 1

Masonic California Prologue Page
Masonic California Team Gallery
Masonic California Scenic Gallery
Masonic California Wildlife
Masonic California Videos
Masonic California EVP's
Masonic California Investigation 1

Other Updates

Paracomedy 2012: New bloopers added from these investigations

Bodie Ghost Video Revamped: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yML2k9czRus new recaps of the shadowman of the Garraty House check it out you will not be disappointed TV networks have wanted to buy this video however I have declined.

Our next update arriving is Big Trees its an amazing place with some of the largest trees in the world. Its also the site where I was attacked by what I believe was Bigfoot throwing large stones at us in a secluded area I did some hiking and tracking at.

Not sure if ill have Big Trees up tomorrow it depends I have a Bigfoot expedition tomorrow and expect to hike anywhere from 4 to 15 miles hard to say it depends on where I decide to climb at and collect evidence. We have had some pretty good results out in this region particularly when it comes to collect evidence.

I will try to type out reports I may not post them publicly I may just post them on the site it depends have not decided that either. I am behind in reports and have quite a few to write up some of them are full of strange events while others are more easy going explorations without much activity. Nonetheless state tuned their are some pretty rad things coming from us you will not be disappointed.

I have had multiple producers contact us this year alone they are pretty infatuated with the work that we do. The problem is producers are NOT paranormal investigators they do not realize how much work goes into my expeditions. We also have a new investigator and I have two more who are about to sign up. Also keep in mind that June 18th at the Carson Lanes. Last month was my birthday party there we had a bowling and dart tourney it was allot of fun.

With summer here I expect allot of splendid outdoor expeditions with stellar views and allot of monster hunting. More updates are soon to follow have a great night!
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail