The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Bodie California" Our 1000th Mi
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:08 am 
Site Admin

I just want to say that I am very excited and proud to present these additions to our site as of early this morning. What does our 1000th milestone investigation mean? Well it means we are one of the top paranormal adventure groups in the country perhaps even the world. I look back and I think about all the experiences I have, people I have met and close encounters with death itself. For me Bodie was like the icing on the cake and we really turned out some great EVP's, Evidence and a ghost that I caught LIVE on video which is a rare event for any ghosthunter.

As you know its been almost two weeks since I put out an update that is because I worked so hard on the Bodie additions to our website. You have to understand how much I put into this update. Its full of photos, history, EVP's, evidence, articles, videos, custom made special buttons etc to make the Bodie pages alluring so that you as viewers can delve deep into Americans largest and best preserved ghost town.

Around a decade ago I said to myself someday I am going to walk the streets of Bodie and indeed I did just that. I did more then that I drank a beer above the town on a mountain, went into homes, visited well over 100 sites and was even chased by a crazy lady in her golf cart. It doesn't get any better then that and you are going to get a taste of it all my friends.

In addition to this update we now have a giant 1000 banner up on our main page so that for years to come others can enjoy this special milestone. There are allot of paranormal sites out there who just throw up a few dust pictures but we try to cover everything between scenic terrain, wildlife, paranormal, history and even the team pictures. I never leave anything out because every location we go is important to us and we want you to understand the importance from our work.

Its ashamed that so many of you missed sharing this experience with me. I find myself shorthanded all the time and it seems like others do not want to share all these great milestones we have recently accomplished which includes my recent television interview on the SYFY channel.

I am proud of where we are at and we will not stop at 1000 you have my word good things are going to continue to come. Hell youtube granted me the ability to upload longer videos all because I been uploaded my own content and tons of clips from our investigations. I was more happy then an ant with a bread crumb tonight.

I work hard at what I do had someone tonight flame me on facebook telling me I am into myself. Trust me if I was into myself I would not give a shit about what it is I do or making friends. Nor would I take hours upon hours to put this kind of update onto my site. When you take the time to look at it remember all the work that goes into this and try to envision yourself here. Now the thumbnails like most of our entire site can be enlarged by clicking on them. You are more then welcome to save a photo and use it as long as you give us credit I have no issue with it. I worked very hard on the photography of Bodie and some of the photos we took are bad ass!

You can check out the update directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/BodieCalifornia.htm you will not be disappointed were going to show you what years of experience and hard work can reveal to the world. You can also check out our investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org by clicking one of our archive buttons to see more updates like these at:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Bodie Cursed In Life Now In Death By Lord Rick
Bodie Prologue Page
Bodie Team Gallery
Bodie Scenic Gallery
Bodie Wildlife Gallery
Bodie Landmark Gallery
Bodie Step Inside
Bodie Remnants Of The Past
Bodie Black n White Gallery]
Bodie Mining Industry
Bodie Dusk Gallery Coming Soon
Bodie Graveyard More Coming Soon
Bodie Sergeant Bullwhip Come Meet The Queen B
Bodie Videos 24 Added
Bodie EVP's 16 Added
Bodie Investigation 1 Report and Evidence
Bodie Investigation 2 Coming Soon
Bodie Investigation 3 Coming Soon

Other

Paracomedy 2012: Bloopers from Bodie added www.paranormalghostsociety.org/paracomedy2012.htm
Media Appearances and Recognitions: Revamped
Media Guild: Revamped
Main Page www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp new banner added to promote our 1000th milestone

Make sure you check out our ghost video within the updates although ill be posting it also here in a bit at our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Para ... 2809183478 so give our page a like help support us in anyway you can we greatly appreciate it.

The next update to come on out will be the Chemung Mill and Mine. That is such a fascinating secluded place its also an old mining camp. I cant wait to get that out hopefully it will not take as long as the Bodie updates. It should only take a couple days however probably next week.

You see today is Tammy's birthday so we have a whole weekend of events including a trip Sunday to a pretty cool place that I am taking her. Of course we will hike around and take photos..and see some cool sites. Hell I got some really interested places this month I am checking out which may include the state capital building and a historic ranch. So big things going on and well I really don't want to take credit for all the work so can some of you please sign up to be an investigator seriously lol one of them moved and didn't even tell me he did that's pretty rude.

Anyhow I guess I should catch some ZzzzzZzzzs I am picking up Tammy's father from the train station. He has never met or talked to me. Alls I know is he loves nature, fishing and beer so as you can imagine ill be spending sometime the next 4 weeks with him so I will not be around as much to take questions or do updates. But I will work late at night to get what I need to do done if that makes sense. This ought to be an interested day I have going on alls I know is breakfast is at Denny's with my blood shot eyes from working 8 hours straight on these updates tonight so I am pretty zoned out lol.

Anyhow this is it guys get excited our 1000th investigation is LIVE we deserve allot of credit for our achievements. That is why I do not watch paranormal TV shows because as a producer I know what is generally faked or when someone is not being honest. I also know when they over embellish or pretend to make themselves look as if they are hardcore adventurers when in fact they are not doing what the video makes them look like they are doing. Unlike the shows you get more out of me because we are reality based nothing is edited or dubbed or reenacted what we do here is the real things.

I am lucky my family comes along to lend their support to me and I hope just as they believe in me that some of you do to. This is a fantastic award winning update and I will you have my word return to Bodie probably two more times to investigate other sites that I may have missed or that I want to increase our knowledge of since every structure seems to have some story connected with it.

Anyhow goodnight or good morning depending on how you look at it its time to go paint my nails black.....watch some swamp people.....grab a late night snack. I am no backwoods hillbilly but ill tell you what during my days living in FL I hate fun with the alligators on my investigations. Now here out west I have fun with other things like Bigfoot and Aliens as well as going understand in mines. Their is never enough time to enjoy all the adventures I want to but I have enough time to find a friend in all of you. Feel free to add me on facebook at www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight peace
Lord Rick aka AngelOfThyNight
Founder
Author, Producer, Paranormal Investigator and Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail