The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "IRON Mountain Ski Resort" It Ro
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:26 pm 
Site Admin

We invite you to check out our opening case file of the Iron Mountain Ski Resort and Lodge. I can guarantee you their is nothing like this place in the world its one of a kind. I have plans to investigate this location at least two more times. The next investigation planned is a night one I just have to wait for the snow to thaw this area is buried and generally stays this way well into summer which will allow me greater access for investigating. The third investigation here will be on a trail below the slopes that I want to work with that leads to some pretty springs so hold on to your seats great plans for this place. It is ashamed however that its in disrepair it doesn't seem like people have respect anymore for anything.

I will say that I took allot more risk here then needed to be everything from falling on my ass to nearly almost falling off the tower due to loose boards. You will understand watch the videos they will give you a very good summary of what lurks around every corner within the resort.

Despite the risk its a bad ass place and to be able to bring our viewers this nestled place deep in the heart of the sierras adds just more to the excitement. Its ironic how in my career investigations worked out. Many years ago on an Easter early morning we went and investigated a haunted hotel. Years later around Easter were checking out a ski lodge.

There is not allow of strange with this update but again will be back this is a large case and an area that encompasses over 2000 acres of wilderness if not more. There could be anything back in these woods ghostly or cryptid surrounding this resort.

I would have had this update done a few days ago but I have been taking some family time off since lately I been so busy and getting the house all looking nice for the warmer months ahead. Sometimes I forget what its like to relax which makes things harder on myself considering my knee is still split open I have to stay off of it so it heals for our upcoming Sasquatch camp outs. Because this Lord will be crawling, climbing and howling under the moon.

Anyhow here is what's been added or updated as of tonight you can check it out directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/IronMtnLodge.htm or you can enjoy the luxury of our archives which contain thousands upon thousands of photos and hundreds of cases from our files. You can find this update in:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Iron Mountain Ski Resort Prologue Page
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Team Gallery
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Scenic Gallery
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Come Inside
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Remnants
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Take A Lift
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Night Gallery Coming Soon
Iron Mountain Ski Resort EVPs
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Videos
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Investigation 1 Reports and Finds
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Investigation 2 Coming Soon

Other

Paracomedy 2012: New Bloopers Added

Our next update to come on out is Bodie this is going to be a phenomenal addition to our site trust me when I say that I worked very very hard on that investigation. Not to mention I had to deal with sergeant bullwhip who cleans toilets and hates her job so bad that she feels the need to put others down to make her shitty life feel better. People never cease to amaze me!

Speaking of people I have come to realize that its very hard to find reliable people who was to commit to a greater cause. For example I had some lady and her mother in law stand me up months ago to be an investigator. Now here they are as of yesterday writing to be on my team. Just as we had one investigator vanish without a trace after this person told me being on the team meant everything to him. Being a part of PGS is built on truth, adventure and friendship. Some people can never make it as a paranormal investigator if they cannot be true with themselves let alone even me its founder lol.

It saddens me that so many people miss out on so many great adventures. If I had more time in the world to go to these places dozens of times I would but you see the gas prices, outrageous price of food etc our organization makes not a dime when people donate bless their heart but it doesn't happen often. All our investigations are literally done by Tammy and I the past few years and we perform all duties of paranormal investigating which makes our lives twice as hard because we have to work three times harder then all these other groups you see.

Its going to take me a few days to get Bodie onto our site perhaps even a week because this was a massive of investigation involving over 100 sites. Just as with the ski resort ill be going back to Bodie to so I can further my research since afterall both Tammy and I witnessed separate ghost sightings there.

With that said I shall bow and leave for the night. I feel our organization is evolving into to a whole new type of paranormal investigating and great things will continue to come our way. All we want is for some of you to be a part of it and enjoy the fruits of our labor. Have a great night!
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

Profile E-mail