The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Tragedy Springs"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:46 pm 
Site Admin

We would like to take the time to invite you to check out our Tragedy Springs update from Easter weekend here in 2012. This is not a big update as there is still allot of snow up there but we do have a second investigation being planned out in the future to hike on the trail...and finish off the area at night it will be exciting.

Tragedy Springs is not only the place where three men were brutally murdered but at one time it was also a settlement along the old emigrant trail in the sierras so allot of history back in these woods. Our preliminary investigation of it is fun and full of light. So your going to enjoy it no less!

You can check on out this update in our investigation archives by finding it on your own or by clicking the direct link at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/TragedySprings.htm I am willing to bet it looks allot different in the summer here then when its snowed on over. If you wish to find it in our archives so that you can see hundreds of explorations you can find this one at:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Tragedy Springs Prologue Page
Tragedy Springs Team Gallery
Tragedy Springs Scenic Gallery
Tragedy Springs California Trail
Tragedy Springs Videos Page
Tragedy Springs Investigation 1
Tragedy Springs EVP's
Tragedy Springs Investigation 2 Coming Soon!

Other

Paracomedy 2012: New funnies added to our site

Our next update to come on out is The old Iron Mountain Ski Lodge its a big update and its another place will follow up on only at night next time around. I believe that the investigation I have planned will take place all day starting at Tragedy Springs then ending at the Ski Lodge late at night. The place is downright spooky believe me. I cant wait to get it out these are great cases going on our site that we can build off of and since we lack investigators my message is to all of you locally...."You snooze your lose" you cant beat some of the locations we investigate they are pretty great locations to explore.

Anyhow we invite you to enjoy www.paranormalghostsociety.org at no cost to you except your friendship and support. Have a great night!
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

Profile E-mail