The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Dayton Historic Cemetery"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:45 pm 
Site Admin

Now and then I enjoy adding a new cemetery onto our site although not everyone of them I visit are haunted most have great historic value such as this gem found in one of NV's oldest settlements. This was a preliminary investigation I did by myself and when we return for a second jaunt ill use it to train some of my future investigators.

This is not a large update and id had more out but I been resting all week long. I still am trying to get caught up on rest from last weeks television production I worked on. I also have photos from the production ill be posting on my site in about a week or two it was allot of fun just very exhausting.

Tomorrow is a big day for me our 1000th exploration will be taking place in Bodie one of the wildest ghost towns in the west and perhaps largest. I know that ill be up there doing work, producing footage and busting balls tomorrow hiking around. I chose this place purposely for this milestone as you can only imagine how amazing of a site it is and haunted. Id invite some of you but at this point I am finding out that I just cant depend on most of you to be permanent investigators for my team if you want to meet me up there bring a lunch and enjoy this historic milestone for PGS. I mean very few paranormal investigators ever make it as far as I have come and so ill be having a field day exploring tomorrow looking to uncover this places mysteries and history!!!! Its going to be kick ass as my video camera I ordered extra batteries for so I could get allot of footage while hiking down its streets.

If I have time tomorrow I may hit another ghost town on the way home it depends I have so much work cut out for me these next few years so if it doesn't happen there is always another day for adventuring. I have a map of Bodie and its such a large place so I may only have time for one town tomorrow. The weather has been gorgeous here in the sierras 70's....everything is blooming and its a good time of year to get cracking on some of these ghost towns before the rattle snakes come out. Did you see that massive 16' rattle snake in FL they caught? Its a world record imagine if that bit you how lovely it would feel lol!

Anyhow here is what has been updated as of today on our site check it out directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/DaytonHi ... metery.htm and to see other updates such as these you can visit our archives as this update is found in:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Dayton Historic Cemetery Prologue Page
Dayton Historic Cemetery Team Gallery
Dayton Historic Cemetery Night Gallery
Dayton Historic Cemetery EVP's Page
Dayton Historic Cemetery Videos
Dayton Historic Cemetery Investigation 1

Do NOT forget this upcoming Monday we will be hosting a meet up at the Carson Lanes at 7pm we look forward to seeing you there. This is an important meet as its a 1000th investigation celebration/recent television production milestones for our paranormal group party. I mean its been such a great month for this group I cannot be happier believe me. Its a great Spring for PGS and we want to share our goodness with the rest of the world so if you wish to attend this is our meet page www.paranormalghostsociety.org/CarsonLa ... yMeets.htm on April 23rd at the Winners Lounge!

The next update to come out will be Monday probably its of Tragedy Springs. Its not an exciting place but it is definitely mysterious and secluded deep in the sierras. Secluded is good the less people around the better especially when it comes to seeking out the paranormal. Anyhow have a great weekend and have a great 420;)

Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail