The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "San Francisco Maritime Park"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:38 pm 
Site Admin

I worked my arse off with this update so I truly hope that all of you take the time to enjoy it as much as I enjoyed investigating this location. Its a large place so perhaps a second or third investigation would not seem so out of the ordinary if I am able to do so. This place is large were talking 100,000 plus artifacts related to the sea and the bay.

This is an update about ships and vessels they are mildly haunted but more importantly historical dating back to the 1800's. Your going to see a few great shots of the bay so I highly recommend also check out our Bay Views Gallery we have some great photography not just of the water front and city but the vessels themselves.

You can see all these updates on our site as I am constantly adding new material to the archives. You can check them out in our archives which has nearly a 1000 investigations from our case files. You can also just click the link directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/SFMariti ... icPark.htm or by going into our main gateway at www.paranormalghostsociety.org here is what was added as of this evening!

Gateway 4/Portal 23

San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park Prologue Page
San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park Team Gallery
San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park Bay Views Gallery
San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park Balclutha
San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park C.A. Thayer
San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park Eppleton Hall
San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park Hercules
San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park Eureka San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park EVP's
San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park Videos
San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park Investigation 1

Other

Paracomedy 2012: Lots of new funnies added from our park exploration

The next update to arrive will be "Alcatraz" some of you been waiting for this one and trust me its going to be grand. I worked hard at Alcatraz taking EVP's, videos and photography. I saved The Rock for last as the grand finale from my adventures in San Francisco.

Anyhow check out the updates we have a nice investigation this weekend and in about two weeks ill be heading out of town to meet up with the television crew so I am getting exciting. We also may be planning a Mt. Shasta trip where I may explore some alien caves and bigfoot hotspots. Have a great night mates!
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail